Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 33443
-
03-31-25 15:41 #31508Senior Member

Posts: 159Claire
How was she, worth a visit or a dead fish?
Originally Posted by TruRider
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 14:19 #31507Senior Member

Posts: 70Claire
I used to see her when she was on the Eastside. Haven't seen her since she moved. It's probably been 2 years.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 12:52 #31506Senior Member

Posts: 159Claire
You guys have any experience with this one, reached out but have not heard back yet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184862754
-
03-31-25 06:53 #31505Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeah, that's whi I said High sting probability. Wasn't 100% sure
But I guess the dude I saw was another monger. So she is worth a shot. She actually looks decent, cute blond with a bit of baby damage. But looks good. Just seemed weird she wanted me to park in front of her house. But give it a shot and let us know. I definitely want to see her.
Originally Posted by NotShy1
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 17:40 #31504Senior Member

Posts: 1190Ashley
As others have already pointed out, she's definitely a thief. I have FIRST-HAND experience, unfortunately. She and her boyfriend were both arrested about a year ago.
Originally Posted by BJCarmine
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 12:19 #31503Senior Member

Posts: 257
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
Once a thief always a a thief. There's robbery reports on her. Stay far away.
Originally Posted by BJCarmine
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 12:12 #31502Senior Member

Posts: 62She will rob you with her boyfriend stay away she been on here before for that reason!
Originally Posted by BJCarmine
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 10:55 #31501Regular Member

Posts: 21Ashley
Hello, hope everyone is healthy and living their best life!
Any intel on this girl? She has changed numbers a few times, I searched but can't find anything. Your help is appreciated!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184868810
Cheers!
BJC.
-
03-30-25 10:41 #31500Senior Member

Posts: 28Good Experience
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/425431104705
Saw her yesterday, she responded to me almost immediately and we did outcall. Before the session started she was talkative and seemed interested in hanging out with me, also I never felt rushed. She is the girl in the pictures and she is an older woman but I'm cool with that.
As for the session itself she is GFE but your mileage may vary, I don't want to go into vast details but I felt satisfied. After the session she hung out with me a while longer before leaving.
All in all if you're interested in an older woman, she's around 50, that is laid back and provides a decent service you should check her out.
-
03-30-25 08:46 #31499Senior Member

Posts: 113She is real don't know here from the hobby I know her personally in regular life seen her 3 weeks ago out at dinner. Looks better in person really cool girl.
Originally Posted by JoeMan64
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 08:32 #31498Senior Member

Posts: 229Nicole
Any feedback on this one?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/184863007
I just like the look and want to dip my big toe in thus one?
-
03-29-25 17:41 #31497Regular Member

Posts: 21Ashley
Hey all, hope everyone is healthy and living their best lives!
She has changed numbers a few times and I've spent some time on my own trying to understand if she's seeable or not, no luck. Would appreciate some feedback, please.
Be cool. BJC.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184813277#.
-
03-29-25 06:27 #31496Senior Member

Posts: 160UTR Good one
I got a really good under the radar girl. She's looking for some other people to play with. She could not host she's in Sharonville. She will come to you. Senior members only she's looking for 300. Very open menu message me if you're interested.
-
03-29-25 00:34 #31495Senior Member

Posts: 305Well what's going on with that because just seen a positive review of her. Maybe you bailed and shouldn't have?
Anyone else?
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 12:21 #31494Senior Member

Posts: 67Hamilton Scarlit
I'm going to working out of Hamilton for a few months and can't find anything on this redhead.
Anybody?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184780351
Thanks.












Reply With Quote





