Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 1560
-
04-03-25 15:18 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 428Here's the review:
Originally Posted by AsianEater
[View Original Post]
"Mimi and I were the only ones there. Went in the room got ready. Mimi covered me with a sheet and a towel. She pulled the sheet back on the area she was working on. It was a good massage. No real teasing but massaged all around my crotch. It was a cold day, I had been walking in the area. It was cool in the room. I never got hard. After the flip I pushed the sheet away to expose my dick. She didn't cover me back up and massaged all around my dick not touching it, she let me rub her ass a little. I was too cold to get it up. It was past time so the session ended. I think a HJ is possible".
-
04-02-25 22:41 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 95A woman reviewed the place on google. She does hot stones and cupping and has a sign, " no tipping" ??
Originally Posted by AsianEater
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 19:20 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 173Haru massage
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-haru-...tura-ca-278516#review-3640936.
Anyone check this place out? I just can't get myself to pay $50 to read the review.
-
04-02-25 00:06 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 76New Swan
New Location (google maps is accurate).
Originally Posted by FreeWilly55
[View Original Post]
Apple and Vivian, if you know you know.
Had Apple.
7/ hr 2. 0 BBBJ, CFS LFK (light GFE). Decent massage. Option for duo with Vivian, but declined.
-
04-01-25 18:41 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 31Swan messages
Another invite from Swan with names. Has anyone been? PM me.
Originally Posted by GMob69
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 15:32 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 76Swan
New location?
Originally Posted by FreeWilly55
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 20:10 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 31Swan
More cryptic messages from Swan spa. Has anyone try it out?
-
03-23-25 21:04 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 428I
Originally Posted by AsianEater
[View Original Post]
Which place is this?
-
03-23-25 16:05 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 173Sorry forgot to post link.
Originally Posted by AsianEater
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ventu...-/903212409573
-
03-23-25 14:17 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 173Any info on this place.
Came across this post and was wondering if any of you gents in Simi Valley have any experience with this place. I texted the number and was given an address in Simi and pricing of $50 30 min and $60 hr along with a picture of a cute looking girl. Thanks.
-
03-21-25 16:20 #1445Regular Member

Posts: 6Salon Massage Spa
Anyone else been there? I went the other day and had Jenny and she told me there are other girls too but on different days. Like to know if they are younger than Jenny, I'd prefer women around their 20's and early 30's if anyone has other spa recommendations. The massage itself was decent but prefer a younger women.
-
03-20-25 11:55 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 208Address
31332 Via Colinas, unit 111, Westlake Village, CA91362.
Originally Posted by Crxkt
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 00:55 #1443Regular Member

Posts: 17Any hint of the address? Would be nice if someone could vet this place.
Originally Posted by OverWatch92
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 14:25 #1442Regular Member

Posts: 10I got the same text, and it was from the same number that they texted me before, so maybe it's them again? I haven't gone myself yet.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly55
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 09:47 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 31I would be extremely cautious on this!
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




