Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 1560
-
03-19-25 09:05 #1440Senior Member

Posts: 31I would be extremely cautious on this!
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 02:35 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 208Yep
I drove to the address and it's there. I didn't go in though.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly55
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 22:26 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 32Moon spa
Has anyone visited Moon spa in T. O?
-
03-18-25 19:07 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 31Strange text from Swan spa T. O.
Got a text from someone claiming to be Yumi from Swan. Regarding it reopening in a different location. Did anyone else get this text?
-
03-13-25 18:28 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 95Tender touch massage
I went by the other day and got Eva.
The place is very nice now for an old building. New floor and paint. Bed and sheets were excellent.
Eva gave a very thorough massage. She asked me to flip and I suggested 5 minutes of soft 1st.
She was very good and slow and ended very happy.
P.S.: Ventura recently closed most massage places so I will not say what happened but eva gave a great massage and was very polite and accommodating.
-
03-12-25 13:21 #1435Regular Member

Posts: 12No beauties or under 50 / you think it's worth the experience.
Originally Posted by AsianEater
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 02:04 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 173King Spa in Oxnard offers table showers with a 45 min massage. Don't expect any beauties or anyone under 50.
Originally Posted by IdkHorny98
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 19:44 #1433Regular Member

Posts: 12Table showers
Are they a thing here I've been like to six location here in Ventura (ik rookie numbers) and haven't found one unless you have to ask for it (which I've never asked if they offer). Anyone know any near by preferably Ventura, Oxnard, Simi, Moorpark area. Thanks in advance.
-
03-10-25 01:00 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 95Thank you for that. When I drove by it looked like it had been fixed up nicely. Sounds good.
-
03-09-25 20:46 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 428Rubmaps review. Age 46-50, average build C tits:
Originally Posted by JoeDokes
[View Original Post]
"Sofia seemed like a nice woman. Her hands lived up to the name of this establishment. The massage was good, but went on a little long. I kept waiting for her to ask me to turn over. Finally I just turned over on my own. Her hands were tenderly touching me all over, without enough teasing in my opinion, so I just put her hands where I wanted them and then she got the message. She got to work with the oil and I erupted all over her sweet, soft hands in no time. I look forward to my next session with her. ".
-
03-09-25 11:50 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 95Tender touch massage Ventura
Has anyone been to the old Japan massage since it reopened?
There is a report on RM but I don't have an account?
I will go by soon and see who's there? I think someone here has gone there 🤔 😁.
-
03-08-25 12:17 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 724Newbury Park status?
Anyone know if Eternity amd / or Orion in and. P. Are legit or not? Info. Online is inconclusive at best.
-
03-08-25 09:42 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 970If you do, move fast. It's Ventura.
Originally Posted by Donalds
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 13:49 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 724Sorry to say I was wrong. I went by to check and the place is locked and deserted. This version didn't last long at all! The inside is stripped but not yet gutted, so we might get a third incarnation of it very soon.
Originally Posted by Hola144
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 16:12 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 32Any intel willing to share?
Originally Posted by Donalds
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





