Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1455
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-haru-...tura-ca-278516#review-3640936.

    Anyone check this place out? I just can't get myself to pay $50 to read the review.
    Here's the review:

    "Mimi and I were the only ones there. Went in the room got ready. Mimi covered me with a sheet and a towel. She pulled the sheet back on the area she was working on. It was a good massage. No real teasing but massaged all around my crotch. It was a cold day, I had been walking in the area. It was cool in the room. I never got hard. After the flip I pushed the sheet away to expose my dick. She didn't cover me back up and massaged all around my dick not touching it, she let me rub her ass a little. I was too cold to get it up. It was past time so the session ended. I think a HJ is possible".

  2. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-haru-...tura-ca-278516#review-3640936.

    Anyone check this place out? I just can't get myself to pay $50 to read the review.
    A woman reviewed the place on google. She does hot stones and cupping and has a sign, " no tipping" ??

  3. #1453

    Haru massage

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-haru-...tura-ca-278516#review-3640936.

    Anyone check this place out? I just can't get myself to pay $50 to read the review.

  4. #1452

    New Swan

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly55  [View Original Post]
    Another invite from Swan with names. Has anyone been? PM me.
    New Location (google maps is accurate).

    Apple and Vivian, if you know you know.

    Had Apple.

    7/ hr 2. 0 BBBJ, CFS LFK (light GFE). Decent massage. Option for duo with Vivian, but declined.

  5. #1451

    Swan messages

    Quote Originally Posted by GMob69  [View Original Post]
    New location?
    Another invite from Swan with names. Has anyone been? PM me.

  6. #1450

    Swan

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly55  [View Original Post]
    More cryptic messages from Swan spa. Has anyone try it out?
    New location?

  7. #1449

    Swan

    More cryptic messages from Swan spa. Has anyone try it out?

  8. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    Came across this post and was wondering if any of you gents in Simi Valley have any experience with this place. I texted the number and was given an address in Simi and pricing of $50 30 min and $60 hr along with a picture of a cute looking girl. Thanks.
    I

    Which place is this?

  9. #1447
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    Came across this post and was wondering if any of you gents in Simi Valley have any experience with this place. I texted the number and was given an address in Simi and pricing of $50 30 min and $60 hr along with a picture of a cute looking girl. Thanks.
    Sorry forgot to post link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ventu...-/903212409573

  10. #1446

    Any info on this place.

    Came across this post and was wondering if any of you gents in Simi Valley have any experience with this place. I texted the number and was given an address in Simi and pricing of $50 30 min and $60 hr along with a picture of a cute looking girl. Thanks.

  11. #1445

    Salon Massage Spa

    Anyone else been there? I went the other day and had Jenny and she told me there are other girls too but on different days. Like to know if they are younger than Jenny, I'd prefer women around their 20's and early 30's if anyone has other spa recommendations. The massage itself was decent but prefer a younger women.

  12. #1444

    Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Crxkt  [View Original Post]
    Any hint of the address? Would be nice if someone could vet this place.
    31332 Via Colinas, unit 111, Westlake Village, CA91362.

  13. #1443
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by OverWatch92  [View Original Post]
    I got the same text, and it was from the same number that they texted me before, so maybe it's them again? I haven't gone myself yet.
    Any hint of the address? Would be nice if someone could vet this place.

  14. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly55  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from someone claiming to be Yumi from Swan. Regarding it reopening in a different location. Did anyone else get this text?
    I got the same text, and it was from the same number that they texted me before, so maybe it's them again? I haven't gone myself yet.

  15. #1441
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    I drove to the address and it's there. I didn't go in though.
    I would be extremely cautious on this!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape