Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 695 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10237

    Nairobi is still there and Omazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for talent at Wacko's, especially day time talent?

    Last year, I spent some of the winter in the Jacksonville area and I enjoyed the company of a number of Wacko's dancers including the following stand outs:

    Nairobi, slender and attractive Cuban.

    Melania.

    Ruby.

    Gypsy.

    Any reports on the above dancers or any new talent to recommend?
    Ruby is back and fat not fat but super thick I guess, Gypsy is gone and I've got no idea who Melania is.

  2. #10236

    Coco at Sins

    Coco is one of the finest specimens of the female body I have ever seen. She even smells like coconut. Unfortunately only L1. Nice personality.

  3. #10235
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by VisitingHere  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ad on Tryst, and if she thinks she's getting that rate she's even more out of it than she was in that arrest video.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dasha_4
    SJCSO are the biggest jack asses out there. Talk about power trips. That entire organization is corrupt IMO. They thrive on entrapment and bogus charges. Their jail is full of questionable so called criminals Whole dept exists to cater to ponte vedra. Their dui task force should be investigated. Too bad for her tho, she's a cutie.

  4. #10234
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCityJoe  [View Original Post]
    Talent seems to be decent right now but as has always been the case for me, more to look at than play with. Always seems to be better odds with latinas but I don't know any names. They need to turn up the damn lights a little in the back though. Pitch black, can't see a damn thing you're paying for.
    Thanks for the reply to my query about Wacko's current talent. Zero lighting might be a problem but maybe it makes the dances a little less public. I recall that the corner booths were coveted because they provide a bit more privacy.

  5. #10233
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCityJoe  [View Original Post]
    Still at Sins.
    Daytime weekday shift?

  6. #10232
    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for talent at Wacko's, especially day time talent?

    Last year, I spent some of the winter in the Jacksonville area and I enjoyed the company of a number of Wacko's dancers including the following stand outs:

    Nairobi, slender and attractive Cuban.

    Melania.

    Ruby.

    Gypsy.

    Any reports on the above dancers or any new talent to recommend?
    Talent seems to be decent right now but as has always been the case for me, more to look at than play with. Always seems to be better odds with latinas but I don't know any names. They need to turn up the damn lights a little in the back though. Pitch black, can't see a damn thing you're paying for.

  7. #10231
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteSouth  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering, when was the last time you saw Maddie at Sins I don't think I have seen her in a year and half or so.

    Would love to see her again.
    Earlier this month.

  8. #10230

    Wacko's talent?

    Any recommendations for talent at Wacko's, especially day time talent?

    Last year, I spent some of the winter in the Jacksonville area and I enjoyed the company of a number of Wacko's dancers including the following stand outs:

    Nairobi, slender and attractive Cuban.

    Melania.

    Ruby.

    Gypsy.

    Any reports on the above dancers or any new talent to recommend?

  9. #10229
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCityJoe  [View Original Post]
    Still at Sins.
    Just wondering, when was the last time you saw Maddie at Sins I don't think I have seen her in a year and half or so.

    Would love to see her again.

  10. #10228

    Emperors=no extras

    Quote Originally Posted by RickDugan  [View Original Post]
    Emperor's also often opens around the same time. Though tbh the last time I went on Thanksgiving night there weren't many girls.
    Also Emporer's is where you go whenever you want to strike out with any extras.

  11. #10227
    Quote Originally Posted by KDoogie  [View Original Post]
    Is Maddie still at DH or Sins? I remember her talking about threesomes, although maybe it was with a male / female couple visiting the club.
    Still at Sins.

  12. #10226
    Quote Originally Posted by KDoogie  [View Original Post]
    Is Maddie still at DH or Sins? I remember her talking about threesomes, although maybe it was with a male / female couple visiting the club.
    I don't know if she's still working out there but she was one of the good ones for sure. I have an old number for her but it's in my old burner so I'm not sure she'd answer if I reached out from the new burner. Please let me know if you find out anything.

  13. #10225

    Emps too

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    In the past, Doll House, Sinsations, and Wackos opened around 4 pm Thanksgiving Day. Nothing like waking up from a turkey coma, throwing on some athletic shorts and heading to some strip clubs!
    Emperor's also often opens around the same time. Though tbh the last time I went on Thanksgiving night there weren't many girls.

  14. #10224
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapkido1947  [View Original Post]
    Are there any clubs open on Thanksgiving Day afternoon, especially DH, Sins?
    Most clubs are heck those girls got to buy Christmas gifts for their kids. So they are going to be in that club working.

  15. #10223

    Turkey Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapkido1947  [View Original Post]
    Are there any clubs open on Thanksgiving Day afternoon, especially DH, Sins?
    In the past, Doll House, Sinsations, and Wackos opened around 4 pm Thanksgiving Day. Nothing like waking up from a turkey coma, throwing on some athletic shorts and heading to some strip clubs!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape