Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 10417
-
03-24-25 18:54 #10282Senior Member

Posts: 311Extras. Where to go
I used to get extras at sins about half the time, but that's been a while.
Seems like it never happens now. The girls are pushing the more expensive side and most keep on their bottoms in the regular booths. Anyone else notice this?
Are the $50 dance any better?
I almost always can get extras at dollhouse. I like going there, but lately I'm avoiding it because of a dancer that gets mad when I get dances from other girls.
I've given up wackos. I finally got tired of the language barrier (real or imagined). It used to be my favorite place.
Whats a good place to try next?
-
03-23-25 12:36 #10281Senior Member

Posts: 98Tell me have you seen her
Has anyone seen Angelina lately? She went back and forth from Passions to wackos. Short lightskin AA. Would love to catch up with that one.
-
03-12-25 01:14 #10280Senior Member

Posts: 132Out of town looking for thick black women.
What's going on Duval!
Me and my girl want to go to a strip club, now I'm not from here so I don't know the whole scene.
We're just looking for a club that has Thick black women (and Latinas are cool too) and allows touching on lap dances.
What's the best spot for this? Thanks.
-
03-11-25 15:30 #10279Senior Member

Posts: 231Club jobs?
How does a guy get a strip club job? Always wonder about those lucky dudes restocking the bar, djing, etc with nice views in the background. But I've never seen Emperor's post on LinkedIn.
-
03-09-25 19:41 #10278Senior Member

Posts: 653If we're being honest
Tbh most of those white girls barely offered extras and if they did it was usually higher than what latinas were offering to do. And in order to even get extras from a white girl you would have to see her multiple times before the menu actually opened up, while with latina everything is available as soon as you meet her and price is mostly negotiable.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 14:51 #10277Senior Member

Posts: 197Melania
Melania used to be good though now just sits with no motion and wants $$ I'm told as I won't do anything with her as she never goes back after private dances to clean up & I personally avoid the same to each their own just sayin.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 11:36 #10276Senior Member

Posts: 60Yea Wacko's girls used to be pretty hot. You had all the fresh out of HS Providence / Clay County High / Episcopal girls. Now it's just Miami Lite.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 18:35 #10275Senior Member

Posts: 1055Father Cody nailed it
It's unfortunate that we've lost pretty much all of our white girls. When they change the law to 21 years old and up we lost all the fresh out of high school locals. And then the Cubans come in and turn it into a brothel making it hard for the other girls to make any money. We're in a sad state of affairs Boys. I kinda look forward to Tom Homan coming and cleaning up a few of these Cubans.
-
02-20-25 10:19 #10274Regular Member

Posts: 2Not a big fan of Latinas but you are correct in that we have been invaded. Been going to clubs for a long time and I first notice the influx to Wackos. I would say, this is your number one spot for lunchtime. Then there are a few Latinas sprinkled around here and there all the neighboring clubs ie. Sinsations, Doll House, Emperors. If they barely speak English, your chances of extra-curricular activities increases exponentially.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 22:29 #10273Senior Member

Posts: 693Best lunchtime visit?
I'm normally a monger and don't do clubs. (only entered a handful of times in my years in Jax). Whats the best lunchtime spots to get extra's, or even get digits for future UTR service? From reading the board, it looks like we've been invaded by Cubana's and Venezuelan's. Are they more amenable to extra-curricular activities?
-
02-19-25 20:27 #10272Senior Member

Posts: 86Challenge accepted
I do need to know what time of the day and day of the week is the most optimal way to do this?
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 15:13 #10271Senior Member

Posts: 1055I have personally fucked three of them over the years
I did put in a reasonable amount of work getting to that point. On a funnier note I got one of the patrons to give me some head in the parking lot for a couple of swigs of whiskey I had in my truck. So that's about the caliber of lady you will find in the establishment. Sometimes it's fun to shoot fish in a barrel.
Originally Posted by Zemmy89
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 08:22 #10270Senior Member

Posts: 1028Sounds like it needs to update its name to Mild Bill's.
Originally Posted by DameJagger
[View Original Post]
I see a business niche for a breastaurant (e. G. , Twin Peaks) or coffee shop (e. G. , the naked barista shops on the west coast) with an upgrade to the naughtiness factor.
-
02-14-25 18:12 #10269Senior Member

Posts: 60Been there a few times. The bartenders were always a little crusty as well as the guys there.
Originally Posted by DameJagger
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 17:55 #10268Senior Member

Posts: 107Wild Bills
I'm here now, no girls, no music. Just a bunch of old guys watching Nascar.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



