Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 695 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10267

    Wild bills

    Quote Originally Posted by Zemmy89  [View Original Post]
    How's the mileage? I got to play with a bartenders nips once as I tossed some money down her shirt when she was flashing me.
    I've been there a few times over the past year and there are a few attractive bartenders but they definitely don't get close and personal but will flash their boobs for a tip. It's obvious that they are cautious with people they don't recognize, which I respect. I have heard that at once point years ago, girls would dance and do extras but not anymore.

  2. #10266

    Wild bills

    How's the mileage? I got to play with a bartenders nips once as I tossed some money down her shirt when she was flashing me.

  3. #10265

    Wild Bills

    Quote Originally Posted by DameJagger  [View Original Post]
    Am I missing something? This does not appear to be a strip club. Or am I looking up the wrong place?
    Actually, this is a great recommendation for what you described you were looking for. This is a dive bar first and foremost. Its really slow during the day time. Make sure you ask the bartenders what the color of the day is and you're good. Girls aren't that great the times I've been but definitely good enough after a few beers. Worth a look though at least once. If you go in with no expectations its much more fun LOL.

  4. #10264
    Quote Originally Posted by FourSeasons2  [View Original Post]
    My recommendation for what you are looking for.
    Am I missing something? This does not appear to be a strip club. Or am I looking up the wrong place?

  5. #10263

    Wild bills

    Quote Originally Posted by DameJagger  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in Jacksonville for the week and I'm looking for a recommendation for a club to hang out at. I prefer places that have a dive bar feel to them. I mostly looking to sit at the bar talk to some girls and of course throw out some tips. I typically don't go to the VIP with prices are ridiculous. Any recommendations appreciated.
    My recommendation for what you are looking for.

  6. #10262

    Luna dollhouse

    Went and saw Luna 2 songs DATY and a clean pipe after leaving the VIP dance have digits and for 500 Mario coins you get an hour outside of the club. $ for BBBJ $$ for FS haven't gone that far to know if a raincoat is needed yet, was told next visit she'd be down for FS. YMMV.

  7. #10261

    Looking for recommendations

    I'm going to be in Jacksonville for the week and I'm looking for a recommendation for a club to hang out at. I prefer places that have a dive bar feel to them. I mostly looking to sit at the bar talk to some girls and of course throw out some tips. I typically don't go to the VIP with prices are ridiculous. Any recommendations appreciated.

  8. #10260

    Nairobi

    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    The Ruby who I mentioned in a recent review of Wackos was light skinned and had wavy brown hair. She was not fat, but she had put on some weight since I saw her a year ago. If not mistaken, she mentioned that she was Filipino but her English was excellent.

    Has anyone seen Nairobi lately? She was one of my favorites at Wackos.
    She broke up with her boyfriend that she lived with and started dating the fucking door guy Steven. So now he smash in that ass on a regular basis and we're left out in the cold.

  9. #10259
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    I've long been a fan of Emperors. I feel like it's got a more chill vibe than most of the others. I personally like to grab a drink, have a seat, and just chill before (and after) eventually getting some dances, rather than rushing in and rushing out like a drive-thru. The girls there seem to pressure you a bit less than other spots. It helps that there are less Cubanas than Wackos. I can't remember the last time I went to Wackos without a Cuban girl trying to monopolize me and rip me off with crazy dance pricing. But on the flip side, along with some good dances, and some of the most attractive girls (I'm a fan of pretty white spinners), I've had the most good conversations chilling with girls at Emperor's, making it an all around better time.

    So I guess it depends on you. If you like a more chill vibe, you might like Emperor's.

    Any chance you'd PM me who that hot waitress is? I'm curious since it's my regular spot.
    Sent a PM.

  10. #10258

    I'm a fan

    Quote Originally Posted by TiPimp  [View Original Post]
    Anything good go on at Emperors? I've never been but there's a hot waitress I've seen online that works there. Wondering if I'd have a good time there.
    I've long been a fan of Emperors. I feel like it's got a more chill vibe than most of the others. I personally like to grab a drink, have a seat, and just chill before (and after) eventually getting some dances, rather than rushing in and rushing out like a drive-thru. The girls there seem to pressure you a bit less than other spots. It helps that there are less Cubanas than Wackos. I can't remember the last time I went to Wackos without a Cuban girl trying to monopolize me and rip me off with crazy dance pricing. But on the flip side, along with some good dances, and some of the most attractive girls (I'm a fan of pretty white spinners), I've had the most good conversations chilling with girls at Emperor's, making it an all around better time.

    So I guess it depends on you. If you like a more chill vibe, you might like Emperor's.

    Any chance you'd PM me who that hot waitress is? I'm curious since it's my regular spot.

  11. #10257

    Gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has ever received any short or long term "gifts" from a quick BBBJ cim from an experience at one of the clubs or an AMP. DM me of course with any assurance or personal stories that it's not as likely to happen. Thanks in advance. (No symptoms, just a bad case of anxiety.).
    10% or so if she's gotten a gift from the last guy who let loose in her mouth.

    That would be if you laid out 10 singles on a stripper, and then picked 1, what the odds would be that you have a disease.

    Go get tested at AHF, even if you don't have any symptoms.

  12. #10256
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has ever received any short or long term "gifts" from a quick BBBJ cim from an experience at one of the clubs or an AMP. DM me of course with any assurance or personal stories that it's not as likely to happen. Thanks in advance. (No symptoms, just a bad case of anxiety.).
    I managed bbj and bbfscip at a spot that doesn't regularly offer extras on a weekday night from a looker. Nothing even from that. That said, the risk is part of what we do but you're probably alright. Statistically, you're unlikely to catch anything perm that way.

  13. #10255
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho  [View Original Post]
    Hi which ruby is this? Wondering if it's the darker skinned ruby who used to be super slim and left the club for a couple years.
    The Ruby who I mentioned in a recent review of Wackos was light skinned and had wavy brown hair. She was not fat, but she had put on some weight since I saw her a year ago. If not mistaken, she mentioned that she was Filipino but her English was excellent.

    Has anyone seen Nairobi lately? She was one of my favorites at Wackos.

  14. #10254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    Confirming that Ruby is working dayshift. I didn't see Nairobi. Ruby has put on some weight and I prefer spinners but Ruby does provide a high mileage dance.

    Given the preponderance of Cubans at Wackos, I may need to brush up on my Spanish. Does anyone have a good guide for Spanish phrases for a strip club visit?
    Hi which ruby is this? Wondering if its the darker skinned ruby who used to be super slim and left the club for a couple years.

  15. #10253

    Question

    Just curious if anyone has ever received any short or long term "gifts" from a quick BBBJ cim from an experience at one of the clubs or an AMP. DM me of course with any assurance or personal stories that it's not as likely to happen. Thanks in advance. (No symptoms, just a bad case of anxiety.).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape