Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 355 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 5320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4750
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldleprechaun  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm coming to visit Toledo this week for work from Columbus. The AMP market is horrible here. I was in Cleveland a couple weeks ago, and had a bad experience there too.

    I'm hoping Toledo goes better. I'm trying to decide between Sky, Let's Relax, or the place on Secor. Which one would why'all say would be the best of those 3? Or do you have another place you'd recommend instead? Feel free to PM! Thanks!
    Hoping he gets some more responses.

    My experience. Secor - FS.

    Let's Relax. BJ & DATY depending who you get.

    Sky. Never been, but everyone says FS.

    Summer Massage. HE.

    Lady Spa. HE.

    Lotus. HE & utc up top.

  2. #4749

    Sky Spa. Drew Momo

    First off, first time going to Toledo, once in the city I hated the route with the amount of stoplights (but might've been bc I had to piss like a Tennessee race horse). Mad to the spa, paid a total 2. 00 (first time). Saw Momo, not bad looking, standard BJ and FS (k9) while getting ready met Blue who I would like to try in the future. All in all 8. 5/10 (fully covered).

  3. #4748
    Quote Originally Posted by Onimano  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I usually monger around Findlay area only really go to massage Max, however about 2 years ago when I first started this hobby I tried to take a stroll down to Sky's. Not sure if it was my baby face or what but got turned away for "age" right before the massage was going to start. Only real question I have is do you guys throw the whole $$ down before massage starts or just house fee? I got it in my head that the reason I was turned away was that I only put down house fee but have not had that problem since so idk. Thinking of bringing. 3 just incase LOL.
    All your post are questions about how to get into AMPs, interesting.

  4. #4747

    Visiting this week

    Hey guys. I'm coming to visit Toledo this week for work from Columbus. The AMP market is horrible here. I was in Cleveland a couple weeks ago, and had a bad experience there too.

    I'm hoping Toledo goes better. I'm trying to decide between Sky, Let's Relax, or the place on Secor. Which one would why'all say would be the best of those 3? Or do you have another place you'd recommend instead? Feel free to PM! Thanks!

  5. #4746
    Quote Originally Posted by Onimano  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I usually monger around Findlay area only really go to massage Max, however about 2 years ago when I first started this hobby I tried to take a stroll down to Sky's. Not sure if it was my baby face or what but got turned away for "age" right before the massage was going to start. Only real question I have is do you guys throw the whole $$ down before massage starts or just house fee? I got it in my head that the reason I was turned away was that I only put down house fee but have not had that problem since so idk. Thinking of bringing. 3 just incase LOL.
    I almost always throw down the full amount ahead of the massage, but I also only really go to places I research as much as I can. It's never steered me wrong. Your mileage, of course, may vary. These women have plenty of reasons to be cautious about who they provide service to and I have even heard stories of people being turned away just for acting nervous. You win some, you lose some.

  6. #4745
    You guys asking about getting turned away. They think you are LEO or you look like trouble. A good Mama-san can smell pork in the foyer.

  7. #4744

    Sky tips?

    Hey guys, I usually monger around Findlay area only really go to massage Max, however about 2 years ago when I first started this hobby I tried to take a stroll down to Sky's. Not sure if it was my baby face or what but got turned away for "age" right before the massage was going to start. Only real question I have is do you guys throw the whole $$ down before massage starts or just house fee? I got it in my head that the reason I was turned away was that I only put down house fee but have not had that problem since so idk. Thinking of bringing. 3 just incase LOL.

  8. #4743

    No, I'm new here

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    Did you have a presence on the Texas forums? Username?
    I used to only use RubMaps and AdultSearch. However, I tried Sky and YG, but they asked me to be 24+. I tried some of the other ones I found on there and they weren't FS. Now that I'm familiar with this site, I was hoping to get some luck in finding what I'm searching for. If you can help, thanks! If not, no worries. My search will continue.

  9. #4742

    Rubmaps listings

    Wanting to know if any of you mongers have been on the Rubmaps site lately. I noticed there's a new listing on there, Simply Massage which is a legit massage place. I has an appointment there years ago and the owner is a legit LMT. I'm curious as to how new massage places are added to the site, does the admin of Rubmaps add them or does the actual owner of the massage place add it? Because this place shouldn't be on there compared to the good ole AMPs.

  10. #4741

    Momo at Sky

    I can second the recommendation for Momo. Had a very good time with her today. Sounds like she isn't a fan of the cold weather up here and might be looking to go back to Vegas sometime in April.

  11. #4740

    Sunday at Sky

    Asked for Momo, slender sexy woman.

    Said she's new from Vegas. Around 100 pounds, said she's been the same size since high school.

    Love that body type. No idea of her age, she looks great.

    Everything about the visit was fantastic. Hope she stays around for a while.

  12. #4739
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong03  [View Original Post]
    I understand this, I've been a member for many years. I want advice from mongers to see which one they prefer and which girls they prefer. Before posting my original post I looked back about 20 pages to see if I could find what I was looking for but with no success. I apologize if me asking annoyed you but I thought that this site was for information sharing. My apologies dear sir.
    Girls change often if you went back 3-4 pages that is the data you seek.

  13. #4738

    I understand

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    I encourage you to look back at the many, many reports that provide a complete answer for you. It is well documented here. By doing your own research of past posts, you will be in a position to get what you want before the spas close tonight.
    I understand this, I've been a member for many years. I want advice from mongers to see which one they prefer and which girls they prefer. Before posting my original post I looked back about 20 pages to see if I could find what I was looking for but with no success. I apologize if me asking annoyed you but I thought that this site was for information sharing. My apologies dear sir.

  14. #4737

    Fs

    Quote Originally Posted by Jong03  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to a massage parlor in years, probably since they had the one off Reynolds road can remember the name and Airport massage parlor. Those two were my favorites and the service was top notch. If any of you have a place that has full service could you please share your experience and possible a name? If anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance.
    I encourage you to look back at the many, many reports that provide a complete answer for you. It is well documented here. By doing your own research of past posts, you will be in a position to get what you want before the spas close tonight.
    Last edited by ThrobbinWood; 03-22-25 at 18:41. Reason: additional comments

  15. #4736

    Full service

    I haven't been to a massage parlor in years, probably since they had the one off Reynolds road can remember the name and Airport massage parlor. Those two were my favorites and the service was top notch. If any of you have a place that has full service could you please share your experience and possible a name? If anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape