Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 355 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 5321
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4736

    Full service

    I haven't been to a massage parlor in years, probably since they had the one off Reynolds road can remember the name and Airport massage parlor. Those two were my favorites and the service was top notch. If any of you have a place that has full service could you please share your experience and possible a name? If anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

  2. #4735
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like her.

    I don't think she was 55-60 though.
    Respectfully, I'm in my 30's. I know someone in their 30-40's when I see one. LOL.

  3. #4734

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    She said her name was Mimi.

    Big smile, big teeth kinda LOL. She was definitely skinny, tiny boobs, no butt.
    That sounds like her.

    I don't think she was 55-60 though.

  4. #4733
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Let's Relax on Central??

    There is an older one there named Emily. She said she was 35, but I knew that was BS.

    Mimi was a kind of skinny Chinese girl.

    She kept calling me baby baby, very affectionate, very playful.

    Are we talking about the same Mimi?

    There is a third girl that works there. I have not seen her and I do not know her name.

    I know the Mimi I had was in no way 50-55 years old.
    She said her name was Mimi.

    Big smile, big teeth kinda LOL. She was definitely skinny, tiny boobs, no butt.

  5. #4732
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    Mimi .35?! Ha!, yeah, 35 + 20 years. She's definitely like 55-60 years old.

    Massage, was it great, yes, very good massage and the finish was good too. But my god, her little fake laugh, soooo annoying.

    If I could rate the whole session 1-10, I'd give it a 7.
    Let's Relax on Central??

    There is an older one there named Emily. She said she was 35, but I knew that was BS.

    Mimi was a kind of skinny Chinese girl.

    She kept calling me baby baby, very affectionate, very playful.

    Are we talking about the same Mimi?

    There is a third girl that works there. I have not seen her and I do not know her name.

    I know the Mimi I had was in no way 50-55 years old.

  6. #4731

    AMP's

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    Did you have a presence on the Texas forums? Username?
    I was thinking the same thing when I saw his post, if he did why wouldn't he use it?

  7. #4730

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Went back to Let's Relax yesterday. Was considering a 4-hand, but I decided to wait to make that decision until I got there. I had Emily early in the week. She just didn't seem the type that would get into something like that. After I entered, I was greeted by Mimi. At that instant I decided I'm just sticking with one girl.

    Mimi - 35 years old, Chinese, very slim, and some nice perky Bs.

    She seemed very affectionate right from the start. Held my hand as she walked me back to a room. Once I was on the table she gave me a little kiss on the shoulder, and every once in awhile she would give me a kiss in the head or the shoulder.

    The massage was very good.

    On the flip I immediately put my hand on her ass and then ran it up under her shirt. She pulled the shirt up and popped one out for me. After a little discussion I was roaming freely up top and her pants were at the knees. After a little more discussion I was getting DATY while receiving a mixture of part BJ and part HJ.

    After finished and cleaned up, she massaged my head and chest until my time was up.

    Would definitely go back there again.

    Damages. 6+$. 5.
    Mimi .35?! Ha!, yeah, 35 + 20 years. She's definitely like 55-60 years old.

    Massage, was it great, yes, very good massage and the finish was good too. But my god, her little fake laugh, soooo annoying.

    If I could rate the whole session 1-10, I'd give it a 7.

  8. #4729

    Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMr69  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers.

    Recently moved here from Texas and I need a new FS AMP. Down south, there was a few places that I'd'd me since I tend to be on the younger side and have been turned away on some attempts until I came across my go to spot. Would anyone have any recommendations? I'm 21 years old. Any help would be appreciated.
    Did you have a presence on the Texas forums? Username?

  9. #4728

    New to area

    Hey fellow mongers.

    Recently moved here from Texas and I need a new FS AMP. Down south, there was a few places that I'd'd me since I tend to be on the younger side and have been turned away on some attempts until I came across my go to spot. Would anyone have any recommendations? I'm 21 years old. Any help would be appreciated.

  10. #4727

    Runto

    So I TOFT Friday and tried out Runto in Maumee. I'll give you the real scoop on this place, not some imaginary scenario like I've seen. The good: very clean, and prices are very reasonable. I think it was $60 for the hour. And that's where the good ends. Both of the ladies were easily over 60 years old. Maybe 65. And both just skin and bones. No 'milfy' types here at all. There isn't a third woman here, just the two. The massage was the absolute worst massage I ever had. In fact, it wasn't even a massage. It was digging the heel of her hands into my neck, shoulders, and back. There was a towel covering me up the whole time. A long, full body length towel. Had me flip basically at the end, and looked at me and nodded and said 'ok. Done'. And that was it as she walked out. Not even a hint of extras, or coming close to touching anything that most guys would want. I know other people that have gone there, and it's exactly the same. Save your money, and go somewhere else where you will leave happy.

  11. #4726
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago the last you mentioned sold it to an Asian woman named Lucy. There were great reviews of her for a year or so and there's been crickets for quite awhile now. I never made it down there but I read reviews and file it away in case I'm in the area. You might ask on the Findlay board since it's a little closer.
    I was there 2. 5 years ago and got Lucy. Super sexy face, great tits, nice looking girl. Only did 30 minutes, no table shower, didn't like the room, wanted $$. I decided it was worth the extra drive up to Sky.

  12. #4725

    Asian Healthy Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone given this place a try?
    I have been there several times. Each time met by the same two women, one mid 30's and one slightly younger. Nice looking, but thick. There is a gentleman on the premises, but I have only heard his voice.

    I'd lean toward this place being legit. Mostly legit that is. Each time I go there, I get the impression that if pressed, you'd be able to get a handjob out of it.

    Due to cancer treatment, I didn't press because the business department is closed. But the massage helps with some of the effects of the drugs.

  13. #4724
    Quote Originally Posted by HKSevo  [View Original Post]
    Update on sky lineup FYI, pink, kona, momo. I got pink, always a good time, kona has some curves and looks possibly the youngest of the 3, momo is the newest girl I believe, tall and skinny, looks a little older.
    Do they offer bare? What was the donation rate?

  14. #4723
    Update on sky lineup FYI, pink, kona, momo. I got pink, always a good time, kona has some curves and looks possibly the youngest of the 3, momo is the newest girl I believe, tall and skinny, looks a little older.

  15. #4722
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    It was like seems like forever ago. At the Secor road AMP last know as M1 (I think). It was ACU or Sun back then. Angie and Sasha duo. Session started with Angie and Sasha peeked into the table shower and let herself in during the massage. I only bring what I intend to spend, so no extra cash for a duo. Sasha made the pouty face, but didn't leave. It was easily one of my best AMP experiences. They took turns sucking me before Angie sat on my face with Sasha giving some great head. She slipped the cover on w / o me noticing. Angie hopped off and they were both standing telling me to get up. Thought that LEO was at the door or something before Angie said "You fuck her now". Pounded Sasha from behind with Angie kissing my lips and neck, working my sack, pinching my nipples and telling me to fuck her good. Both massaged me for the rest of the hour.
    There was a Sasha from Texas that was at Secor occasionally when it was named Melon. She was easily one of my favorites there. She had long hair and was slightly thick with a pretty face. Her service sounds almost exactly as the Sasha you were with. Melon had some great talent until they changed owners. Mama always knew who to put me with. Eventually they got closed during the election season roundup. Off subject, but does anyone know whatever happened with Nyla? I haven't been able to get a reply for what seems like over a year now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape