Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 5321
-
03-22-25 08:49 #4736Senior Member

Posts: 610Full service
I haven't been to a massage parlor in years, probably since they had the one off Reynolds road can remember the name and Airport massage parlor. Those two were my favorites and the service was top notch. If any of you have a place that has full service could you please share your experience and possible a name? If anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance.
-
03-21-25 05:55 #4735Senior Member

Posts: 77Respectfully, I'm in my 30's. I know someone in their 30-40's when I see one. LOL.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 21:35 #4734Senior Member

Posts: 134Mimi
That sounds like her.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
I don't think she was 55-60 though.
-
03-18-25 19:01 #4733Senior Member

Posts: 77She said her name was Mimi.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
Big smile, big teeth kinda LOL. She was definitely skinny, tiny boobs, no butt.
-
03-18-25 15:26 #4732Senior Member

Posts: 134Let's Relax on Central??
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
There is an older one there named Emily. She said she was 35, but I knew that was BS.
Mimi was a kind of skinny Chinese girl.
She kept calling me baby baby, very affectionate, very playful.
Are we talking about the same Mimi?
There is a third girl that works there. I have not seen her and I do not know her name.
I know the Mimi I had was in no way 50-55 years old.
-
03-18-25 11:27 #4731Senior Member

Posts: 1016AMP's
I was thinking the same thing when I saw his post, if he did why wouldn't he use it?
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 09:25 #4730Senior Member

Posts: 77Mimi
Mimi .35?! Ha!, yeah, 35 + 20 years. She's definitely like 55-60 years old.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
Massage, was it great, yes, very good massage and the finish was good too. But my god, her little fake laugh, soooo annoying.
If I could rate the whole session 1-10, I'd give it a 7.
-
03-18-25 08:16 #4729Senior Member

Posts: 779Texas
Did you have a presence on the Texas forums? Username?
Originally Posted by AnonymousMr69
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 18:29 #4728Regular Member

Posts: 4New to area
Hey fellow mongers.
Recently moved here from Texas and I need a new FS AMP. Down south, there was a few places that I'd'd me since I tend to be on the younger side and have been turned away on some attempts until I came across my go to spot. Would anyone have any recommendations? I'm 21 years old. Any help would be appreciated.
-
03-16-25 17:26 #4727Senior Member

Posts: 113Runto
So I TOFT Friday and tried out Runto in Maumee. I'll give you the real scoop on this place, not some imaginary scenario like I've seen. The good: very clean, and prices are very reasonable. I think it was $60 for the hour. And that's where the good ends. Both of the ladies were easily over 60 years old. Maybe 65. And both just skin and bones. No 'milfy' types here at all. There isn't a third woman here, just the two. The massage was the absolute worst massage I ever had. In fact, it wasn't even a massage. It was digging the heel of her hands into my neck, shoulders, and back. There was a towel covering me up the whole time. A long, full body length towel. Had me flip basically at the end, and looked at me and nodded and said 'ok. Done'. And that was it as she walked out. Not even a hint of extras, or coming close to touching anything that most guys would want. I know other people that have gone there, and it's exactly the same. Save your money, and go somewhere else where you will leave happy.
-
03-16-25 15:06 #4726Senior Member

Posts: 216I was there 2. 5 years ago and got Lucy. Super sexy face, great tits, nice looking girl. Only did 30 minutes, no table shower, didn't like the room, wanted $$. I decided it was worth the extra drive up to Sky.
Originally Posted by Turbo351
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 07:18 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 26Asian Healthy Massage
I have been there several times. Each time met by the same two women, one mid 30's and one slightly younger. Nice looking, but thick. There is a gentleman on the premises, but I have only heard his voice.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
I'd lean toward this place being legit. Mostly legit that is. Each time I go there, I get the impression that if pressed, you'd be able to get a handjob out of it.
Due to cancer treatment, I didn't press because the business department is closed. But the massage helps with some of the effects of the drugs.
-
03-15-25 18:32 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 1467Do they offer bare? What was the donation rate?
Originally Posted by HKSevo
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 17:43 #4723Senior Member

Posts: 75Update on sky lineup FYI, pink, kona, momo. I got pink, always a good time, kona has some curves and looks possibly the youngest of the 3, momo is the newest girl I believe, tall and skinny, looks a little older.
-
03-15-25 16:03 #4722Senior Member

Posts: 345There was a Sasha from Texas that was at Secor occasionally when it was named Melon. She was easily one of my favorites there. She had long hair and was slightly thick with a pretty face. Her service sounds almost exactly as the Sasha you were with. Melon had some great talent until they changed owners. Mama always knew who to put me with. Eventually they got closed during the election season roundup. Off subject, but does anyone know whatever happened with Nyla? I haven't been able to get a reply for what seems like over a year now.
Originally Posted by Timberwolf
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




