Thread: Junko
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 2017
-
03-22-25 22:39 #1792Senior Member

Posts: 54Junk
She in nice building, hard to see cause of people going to work in mornings. She is selective & she is cautious doesn't just see any guy like some other providers and I haven't had any problems, nothing like problems CC.
Originally Posted by ClaraForever
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 22:19 #1791Senior Member

Posts: 468True
And by pic, many in her condo know where that place is. Busybodies always work, especially in richer town.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 11:49 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 299That's to be expected
Used to live So. Cal. I was young and dumb for not going to court for a conceal weapon charge. Got pulled over for street racing a couple years later and had the unfortunate experience of spending 2 weeks in Twin Towers Resort during the Blue flu before seeing a judge for both offenses. She had to spend a month. I don't blame her for being cautious. I certainly don't want to visit a jail cell again.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
As for BBFS YMMV. Even though Junko is not young, I don't think there is provider in Oahu that can beat Junko in the tight pussy category.
-
03-21-25 02:16 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 337Full service
I like banging Junko bb just be carefull on what you talk about with her since her arrest for prostitution she is paranoid as hell.
Originally Posted by RedRaider66
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 18:28 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 87Is she providing BBFS since she got out of jail?
Originally Posted by NastyCrunch
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 03:12 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 337Nice
Fujii you banging Junko with one hammer no destroy that pussy save some for us.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 00:43 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 58Worth it?
Is it still worth it to try and contact her? Saw some reviews about how she is picky and stuff. I'm also getting mixed reviews about whether she still offers BBFS or not? DM is fine, anyways, thanks for the info.
-
03-19-25 01:33 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 337Junko be sucking some big dick
Junko loves to suck some big dick.
Originally Posted by Fungi808
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 21:49 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 54All goood
She good her charges where from 20 yrs ago. Her latest arrest nothing to do with these. She all good now.
-
03-13-25 15:46 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 256All finished all Erase her 20 years ago case.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 03:03 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 337Hearing
Hey Fujii so Junko still has a hearing to go to.
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 14:57 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 54Junko
She is only seeing select customers at the moment.
Originally Posted by RedRaider66
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 13:03 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 87Junko
Has anyone seen her since she got out of jail?
Originally Posted by Hihon
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 13:35 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 468FYI prostitution has been already reason for deportation for long. Misdemeanor but moral hazard issue. It is time to be more cautious if they have prostitution record.
Originally Posted by Fujii08
[View Original Post]
Already this happens in Florida, Texas and even in New York now.
Ladies with this issue, if this happens to you, do not save money. Get expensive but skillful attorney and fight to change your indict into another reason (like business without license). And don't go outside USA for a while if you have prostitution record. You think it is expunged? Nobody knows.
-
03-09-25 19:09 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 625She looks good. Filtered face, sure but whatever. Koko Crater climb is brutal and I highly advise going the rim way through the botanical garden vs the stairs / tracks. Easier IMHO.
Originally Posted by Hihon
[View Original Post]
I think the most interesting part about Junko is her social media page and knowing which of your friends (including yourself) have fucked her cause they are on her buddy list. No shame. Hearing that she is now in her 60's + makes sense. I didn't realize that she was in her 50's when I saw her. Knowing that she was old enough to be my mom actually turned me the fuck on. Even after the fact. Junko was my very first MT FS massage bed fuck and I went straight from escort to AMP monger shortly after that. The new sport of short guy having to tippy toe banging off a MT bed was something I never got used to but, mannn the shit we got to do to get our nut off!
I'm on an AZN GILF porn kick right now, so. As long as Granny Goose can still launch eggs out her pussy, I'm game. GMO GFE? Can!
Actually, finding out Junko in now in her 60's did give me a chubby. Legendary Golden Girl. Thank you for being a friend, Junko! Thank you for being a friend.








Reply With Quote






