Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 135 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 2017
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    Another satisfied customer!! Man, the sensuality of this woman is amazing!! Never a single regret seeing her. I wish I could see her daily!! I feel great after every appointment!! I know got tons of stories about her out there floating around but I must say, see for yourself. Maybe you will be lucky enough to see her!!
    She's not happy about this. She doesn't like that you did this.

  2. #1416
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoodrikBrad1  [View Original Post]
    No. That's not her. But a somewhat close resemblance, of her maybe 20 years ago. As paranoid as she is, she would never allow pictures, even with her most loyal customers.
    Nah bro, this was just taken a year ago. She has a fun & frisky side which allowed me to take a video and pics. We've been friends for years. So she wasn't too uncomfortable doing this. I can't help it if she enjoys my boto as I enjoy her oral skills!

  3. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    Its that really Junko working on some thick long Alabama Congo black snake? There are some posts implying she took a big hammer and screamed from getting stretched by the anaconda, so maybe its true regarding the reluctance of Asian women willingly to tangle with the Angolan schedule 40 pipe.
    Her ex-husband from somewhere between 10-15 years ago was a black sailor. One of her co-workers told me he wasn't actually packing too much. She has always been OK with my thick 8.

  4. #1414
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Nice! She's OK with pics? How about videos?
    If you ask about taking pics or video you better be ready for the knives to come out.

  5. #1413

    No

    No. That's not her. But a somewhat close resemblance, of her maybe 20 years ago. As paranoid as she is, she would never allow pictures, even with her most loyal customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    Its that really Junko working on some thick long Alabama Congo black snake? There are some posts implying she took a big hammer and screamed from getting stretched by the anaconda, so maybe its true regarding the reluctance of Asian women willingly to tangle with the Angolan schedule 40 pipe.

  6. #1412

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Nice! She's OK with pics? How about videos?
    Any other photos? If possible some nude photo.

  7. #1411

    Looks like Congo black pipe

    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    Another satisfied customer!! Man, the sensuality of this woman is amazing!! Never a single regret seeing her. I wish I could see her daily!! I feel great after every appointment!! I know got tons of stories about her out there floating around but I must say, see for yourself. Maybe you will be lucky enough to see her!!
    Its that really Junko working on some thick long Alabama Congo black snake? There are some posts implying she took a big hammer and screamed from getting stretched by the anaconda, so maybe its true regarding the reluctance of Asian women willingly to tangle with the Angolan schedule 40 pipe.

  8. #1410

    Contact

    What's her contact info? Dm me please.

  9. #1409

    Any other photos?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Nice! She's OK with pics? How about videos?
    Wow she knows how to BJ any other photo of her body.

    TIA.

  10. #1408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    Another satisfied customer!! Man, the sensuality of this woman is amazing!! Never a single regret seeing her. I wish I could see her daily!! I feel great after every appointment!! I know got tons of stories about her out there floating around but I must say, see for yourself. Maybe you will be lucky enough to see her!!
    Nice! She's OK with pics? How about videos?

  11. #1407

    Head Game

    Another satisfied customer!! Man, the sensuality of this woman is amazing!! Never a single regret seeing her. I wish I could see her daily!! I feel great after every appointment!! I know got tons of stories about her out there floating around but I must say, see for yourself. Maybe you will be lucky enough to see her!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2603E4ED-2779-4AEA-A38C-6449977737AC.jpeg‎  

  12. #1406

    Goat

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanPunani  [View Original Post]
    Why bother?

    1. She is a fine looking asian MILF. Not a bit out of shape. Maybe her face shows a little age but IDGAF. Skin is superb. Bend her over in DS and you won't see any of that hip, waist or thigh cellulite.

    2. She sucks a mean dick, girlfriend style. 97% of her business is regulars. When you repeat she does it how you like it and she remembers. She will take her time, none of this off to the races stuff. Eye contact, teasing, dirty talk. She won't dodge the cum either. She won't shy away from pussy-to-mouth.

    3. She has a tight wet pussy. It's no secret if you repeat you are hitting it raw (she loves it) and its the best raw you can get from a working girl because she is very low volume.

    4. She doesn't watch the clock. As soon as she is comfortable with you it's like Geisha time. I cannot remember being in and out in an hour with her. Last time I saw her a few weeks ago, we laid down after the deed for about 45 minutes.

    5. Her in calls are always nice places. They are clean. After your first visit all visits will be in a real bed, not a massage table or junk wood table with a foam pad. It always smells great, her showers are spotless.

    6. She is intelligent. That makes her careful. As soon as you graduate to carnal knowledge she is over the careful stuff.
    Wow, this got to be one of the most glowing report l have seen on a provider. I might have to beg Junko to unblock me.

  13. #1405
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    You giving me gas💨sorry not into cults.
    I'm not down with cults either.

  14. #1404

    Junk

    You giving me gas sorry not into cults.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanPunani  [View Original Post]
    Why bother?

    1. She is a fine looking asian MILF. Not a bit out of shape. Maybe her face shows a little age but IDGAF. Skin is superb. Bend her over in DS and you won't see any of that hip, waist or thigh cellulite.

    2. She sucks a mean dick, girlfriend style. 97% of her business is regulars. When you repeat she does it how you like it and she remembers. She will take her time, none of this off to the races stuff. Eye contact, teasing, dirty talk. She won't dodge the cum either. She won't shy away from pussy-to-mouth.

    3. She has a tight wet pussy. It's no secret if you repeat you are hitting it raw (she loves it) and its the best raw you can get from a working girl because she is very low volume.

    4. She doesn't watch the clock. As soon as she is comfortable with you it's like Geisha time. I cannot remember being in and out in an hour with her. Last time I saw her a few weeks ago, we laid down after the deed for about 45 minutes..

  15. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    Why bother with paranoid and up and down behavior?
    Why bother?

    1. She is a fine looking asian MILF. Not a bit out of shape. Maybe her face shows a little age but IDGAF. Skin is superb. Bend her over in DS and you won't see any of that hip, waist or thigh cellulite.

    2. She sucks a mean dick, girlfriend style. 97% of her business is regulars. When you repeat she does it how you like it and she remembers. She will take her time, none of this off to the races stuff. Eye contact, teasing, dirty talk. She won't dodge the cum either. She won't shy away from pussy-to-mouth.

    3. She has a tight wet pussy. It's no secret if you repeat you are hitting it raw (she loves it) and its the best raw you can get from a working girl because she is very low volume.

    4. She doesn't watch the clock. As soon as she is comfortable with you it's like Geisha time. I cannot remember being in and out in an hour with her. Last time I saw her a few weeks ago, we laid down after the deed for about 45 minutes.

    5. Her in calls are always nice places. They are clean. After your first visit all visits will be in a real bed, not a massage table or junk wood table with a foam pad. It always smells great, her showers are spotless.

    6. She is intelligent. That makes her careful. As soon as you graduate to carnal knowledge she is over the careful stuff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape