Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 135 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 2017
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1792

    Junk

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaraForever  [View Original Post]
    And by pic, many in her condo know where that place is. Busybodies always work, especially in richer town.
    She in nice building, hard to see cause of people going to work in mornings. She is selective & she is cautious doesn't just see any guy like some other providers and I haven't had any problems, nothing like problems CC.

  2. #1791

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    I like banging Junko bb just be carefull on what you talk about with her since her arrest for prostitution she is paranoid as hell.
    And by pic, many in her condo know where that place is. Busybodies always work, especially in richer town.

  3. #1790

    That's to be expected

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    I like banging Junko bb just be carefull on what you talk about with her since her arrest for prostitution she is paranoid as hell.
    Used to live So. Cal. I was young and dumb for not going to court for a conceal weapon charge. Got pulled over for street racing a couple years later and had the unfortunate experience of spending 2 weeks in Twin Towers Resort during the Blue flu before seeing a judge for both offenses. She had to spend a month. I don't blame her for being cautious. I certainly don't want to visit a jail cell again.

    As for BBFS YMMV. Even though Junko is not young, I don't think there is provider in Oahu that can beat Junko in the tight pussy category.

  4. #1789

    Full service

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider66  [View Original Post]
    Is she providing BBFS since she got out of jail?
    I like banging Junko bb just be carefull on what you talk about with her since her arrest for prostitution she is paranoid as hell.

  5. #1788
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyCrunch  [View Original Post]
    She is only seeing select customers at the moment.
    Is she providing BBFS since she got out of jail?

  6. #1787

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Junko loves to suck some big dick.
    Fujii you banging Junko with one hammer no destroy that pussy save some for us.

  7. #1786

    Worth it?

    Is it still worth it to try and contact her? Saw some reviews about how she is picky and stuff. I'm also getting mixed reviews about whether she still offers BBFS or not? DM is fine, anyways, thanks for the info.

  8. #1785

    Junko be sucking some big dick

    Quote Originally Posted by Fungi808  [View Original Post]
    Another satisfied customer!! Man, the sensuality of this woman is amazing!! Never a single regret seeing her. I wish I could see her daily!! I feel great after every appointment!! I know got tons of stories about her out there floating around but I must say, see for yourself. Maybe you will be lucky enough to see her!!
    Junko loves to suck some big dick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2603E4ED-2779-4AEA-A38C-6449977737AC.jpeg‎  

  9. #1784

    All goood

    She good her charges where from 20 yrs ago. Her latest arrest nothing to do with these. She all good now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image0.jpg‎  

  10. #1783
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fujii so Junko still has a hearing to go to.
    All finished all Erase her 20 years ago case.

  11. #1782

    Hearing

    Quote Originally Posted by Fujii08  [View Original Post]
    Her case is ACQUITTED CHARGED. Was she arrested 2003.2006. 1 is DUI and prostitution all pay off fine and all clear and case is finish.

    After change the president Trump change rule even 20 years ago case. They found Any small Record does doesn't matter ICE take to put in the prison Until speak to judge hearing court.

    Off course she Win.

    All green card people please be careful if arrested prostitution guarantee send back to her country.

    No chance to come back US.

    FUJII.
    Hey Fujii so Junko still has a hearing to go to.

  12. #1781

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider66  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since she got out of jail?
    She is only seeing select customers at the moment.

  13. #1780

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since she got out of jail?

  14. #1779
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujii08  [View Original Post]
    Her case is ACQUITTED CHARGED. Was she arrested 2003.2006. 1 is DUI and prostitution all pay off fine and all clear and case is finish.

    After change the president Trump change rule even 20 years ago case. They found Any small Record does doesn't matter ICE take to put in the prison Until speak to judge hearing court.

    Off course she Win.

    All green card people please be careful if arrested prostitution guarantee send back to her country..
    FYI prostitution has been already reason for deportation for long. Misdemeanor but moral hazard issue. It is time to be more cautious if they have prostitution record.

    Already this happens in Florida, Texas and even in New York now.

    Ladies with this issue, if this happens to you, do not save money. Get expensive but skillful attorney and fight to change your indict into another reason (like business without license). And don't go outside USA for a while if you have prostitution record. You think it is expunged? Nobody knows.

  15. #1778
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    She looks good. Filtered face, sure but whatever. Koko Crater climb is brutal and I highly advise going the rim way through the botanical garden vs the stairs / tracks. Easier IMHO.

    I think the most interesting part about Junko is her social media page and knowing which of your friends (including yourself) have fucked her cause they are on her buddy list. No shame. Hearing that she is now in her 60's + makes sense. I didn't realize that she was in her 50's when I saw her. Knowing that she was old enough to be my mom actually turned me the fuck on. Even after the fact. Junko was my very first MT FS massage bed fuck and I went straight from escort to AMP monger shortly after that. The new sport of short guy having to tippy toe banging off a MT bed was something I never got used to but, mannn the shit we got to do to get our nut off!

    I'm on an AZN GILF porn kick right now, so. As long as Granny Goose can still launch eggs out her pussy, I'm game. GMO GFE? Can!

    Actually, finding out Junko in now in her 60's did give me a chubby. Legendary Golden Girl. Thank you for being a friend, Junko! Thank you for being a friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape