Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1425
    Quote Originally Posted by Hola144  [View Original Post]
    Last time I checked they closed the one on ventu.
    Just went by there and it's reopened.

  2. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by Donalds  [View Original Post]
    I might have a small amount of cash for my birthday in a couple of weeks but not much time or transportation.

    Love to know the current status (services, quality, pricing, tips, attitude, etc.) on the businesses in Newbury Park, specially the one on Ventu. Been out of the loop forever but happy to do recon and post any results if I found get out. Feel free to DM, and thanks in advance!
    Last time I checked they closed the one on ventu.

  3. #1423

    Newbury park status?

    I might have a small amount of cash for my birthday in a couple of weeks but not much time or transportation.

    Love to know the current status (services, quality, pricing, tips, attitude, etc.) on the businesses in Newbury Park, specially the one on Ventu. Been out of the loop forever but happy to do recon and post any results if I found get out. Feel free to DM, and thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Donalds; 02-26-25 at 12:02. Reason: Mispelling

  4. #1422
    Quote Originally Posted by HorsePit  [View Original Post]
    I go regularly. See Sonny and Julie. Not sure who Judy is but the other two are top notch. Will get nude and DATY but only HJ, typically.
    Damage for DATY?

  5. #1421
    Great place for the waxing but as of yet no extras. Buck Naked in Ventura.

  6. #1420
    I go regularly. See Sonny and Julie. Not sure who Judy is but the other two are top notch. Will get nude and DATY but only HJ, typically.

  7. #1419

    Brozillion

    Are there any places or providers around here that'll wax your cock and balls then give a HJ after? I hear that's a thing in some regions and I hate trimming so it sounds like a win-win.

  8. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by Likndikit  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into Bamboo in TO and saw Wendy. Very pretty 40 year old lady.
    Wendy is the best looking camp provider by far. Excellent massage as well!

  9. #1417

    Rainbow massage

    Has anyone hit up rainbow massage recently in Newbury? Don't see it on rubmap anymore? Used to visit Judy often. Was wondering if she is still there?

  10. #1416
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcath  [View Original Post]
    Saw this pop up on Rubmaps recently, on Telephone just down from The Habit. Closes at 8:30 so may be legit. Pics online show private rooms. Anyone been?
    Judging by all the Google and Yelp reviews I'm going to say this place is totally legit.

  11. #1415

    Happy Feet Anyone?

    Saw this pop up on Rubmaps recently, on Telephone just down from The Habit. Closes at 8:30 so may be legit. Pics online show private rooms. Anyone been?

  12. #1414

    Anything left in TO?

    After Sun Spa and Swan Spa got rolled by the VC sheriff, are there any AMP's left in the Thousand Oaks area that are worth going to still? Anybody have any intel?

  13. #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by Likndikit  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into Bamboo in TO and saw Wendy. Very pretty 40 year old lady.
    What was your experience at that location? I've been there before and there wasn't much available other than a HJ. Most of the masseuses were older.

  14. #1412

    Bamboo 1000 Oaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jh6401  [View Original Post]
    Yo yo at Star Spa in Newbury Park. Around 30, petite, beautiful natural Bs, and very engaged & interactive. Loves DATY. CFS available. DATY alone $1. 1, CFS $1. 6.
    Stopped into Bamboo in TO and saw Wendy. Very pretty 40 year old lady.

  15. #1411

    Bust

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/brothels-...192842975.html

    Swan and Star Spas. Don't rush out there too quick 😅. I honestly think LEO read the comments here and act if a spot is too popular. Just my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape