Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1440
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    I drove to the address and it's there. I didn't go in though.
    I would be extremely cautious on this!

  2. #1439

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly55  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from someone claiming to be Yumi from Swan. Regarding it reopening in a different location. Did anyone else get this text?
    I drove to the address and it's there. I didn't go in though.

  3. #1438

    Moon spa

    Has anyone visited Moon spa in T. O?

  4. #1437

    Strange text from Swan spa T. O.

    Got a text from someone claiming to be Yumi from Swan. Regarding it reopening in a different location. Did anyone else get this text?

  5. #1436

    Tender touch massage

    I went by the other day and got Eva.

    The place is very nice now for an old building. New floor and paint. Bed and sheets were excellent.

    Eva gave a very thorough massage. She asked me to flip and I suggested 5 minutes of soft 1st.

    She was very good and slow and ended very happy.

    P.S.: Ventura recently closed most massage places so I will not say what happened but eva gave a great massage and was very polite and accommodating.

  6. #1435
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    King Spa in Oxnard offers table showers with a 45 min massage. Don't expect any beauties or anyone under 50.
    No beauties or under 50 / you think it's worth the experience.

  7. #1434
    Quote Originally Posted by IdkHorny98  [View Original Post]
    Are they a thing here I've been like to six location here in Ventura (ik rookie numbers) and haven't found one unless you have to ask for it (which I've never asked if they offer). Anyone know any near by preferably Ventura, Oxnard, Simi, Moorpark area. Thanks in advance.
    King Spa in Oxnard offers table showers with a 45 min massage. Don't expect any beauties or anyone under 50.

  8. #1433

    Table showers

    Are they a thing here I've been like to six location here in Ventura (ik rookie numbers) and haven't found one unless you have to ask for it (which I've never asked if they offer). Anyone know any near by preferably Ventura, Oxnard, Simi, Moorpark area. Thanks in advance.

  9. #1432
    Thank you for that. When I drove by it looked like it had been fixed up nicely. Sounds good.

  10. #1431
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDokes  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the old Japan massage since it reopened?

    There is a report on RM but I don't have an account?

    I will go by soon and see who's there? I think someone here has gone there 🤔 😁.
    Rubmaps review. Age 46-50, average build C tits:

    "Sofia seemed like a nice woman. Her hands lived up to the name of this establishment. The massage was good, but went on a little long. I kept waiting for her to ask me to turn over. Finally I just turned over on my own. Her hands were tenderly touching me all over, without enough teasing in my opinion, so I just put her hands where I wanted them and then she got the message. She got to work with the oil and I erupted all over her sweet, soft hands in no time. I look forward to my next session with her. ".

  11. #1430

    Tender touch massage Ventura

    Has anyone been to the old Japan massage since it reopened?

    There is a report on RM but I don't have an account?

    I will go by soon and see who's there? I think someone here has gone there 🤔 😁.

  12. #1429

    Newbury Park status?

    Anyone know if Eternity amd / or Orion in and. P. Are legit or not? Info. Online is inconclusive at best.

  13. #1428
    Quote Originally Posted by Donalds  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to say I was wrong. I went by to check and the place is locked and deserted. This version didn't last long at all! The inside is stripped but not yet gutted, so we might get a third incarnation of it very soon.
    If you do, move fast. It's Ventura.

  14. #1427
    Quote Originally Posted by Hola144  [View Original Post]
    Any intel willing to share?
    Sorry to say I was wrong. I went by to check and the place is locked and deserted. This version didn't last long at all! The inside is stripped but not yet gutted, so we might get a third incarnation of it very soon.

  15. #1426
    Quote Originally Posted by Donalds  [View Original Post]
    Just went by there and it's reopened.
    Any intel willing to share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape