Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 732 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 10980
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10530

    Drop a PD review

    Drop a private delights review, it will help future mongers to avoid her bad attitude. You don't have to physically meet to drop a free review.

    AE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan808  [View Original Post]
    I didn't meet this provider but had an extensive text exchange. I was polite and respectful and provided all required info. But the attitude was so off the charts rude an arrogant the entire time that I politely told her thanks but no thanks and thanked her for her time. I'm sure I would have had some amount of enjoyment but ultimately I knew it wouldn't be worth it and have far better options. I always say spend your time and money with those that are welcoming and treat you the best. It was apparent this was not going to be that.

  2. #10529
    I didn't meet this provider but had an extensive text exchange. I was polite and respectful and provided all required info. But the attitude was so off the charts rude an arrogant the entire time that I politely told her thanks but no thanks and thanked her for her time. I'm sure I would have had some amount of enjoyment but ultimately I knew it wouldn't be worth it and have far better options. I always say spend your time and money with those that are welcoming and treat you the best. It was apparent this was not going to be that.

  3. #10528
    Although I have no personal knowledge of this advertiser, because of the combination of the following reasons some caution may be merited. Five observations: (1) the advertiser requires an advance deposit for incall, and the advertisement doesn't say how much (with a minimum rate of $1000 for incall, it might be substantial); (2) closely reading the "about" section of the advertisement, some of it sounds irritable and bossy; (3) the advertisement claims the advertiser's breasts are natural and 33 C to 35 C in size, but in some of the advertising photos they look larger and possibly not natural, so are those photos real photos of the advertiser?; (4) prices are listed for time periods of "up to" sixty minutes and "up to" ninety minutes, giving the advertiser a purported excuse to provide less time; and (5) the link to the advertisement has been posted on this forum since February 28, but as of the time of this post on April 1, it seems no one on the forum has reported an actual session with this advertiser.

  4. #10527
    I haven't met her before but I might consider.

  5. #10526
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    You need to search the forum for Mai. You can try doubling the last letter of her name so results show up (that's if the reviewer spelled it like that, which most don't. Anyway I digress, most have said that her service is meh, but of course YMMV and you could be that lucky one who gets the golden egg. Then again one her Tryst ad she is charging more than she used to when she advertised on BP and Mojo a while back. GL!
    I must have received the golden pussy egg because her service was super hot and idk about you but I love a nice fat jiggly ass on a hot Japanese MILF.

  6. #10525
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryTyson  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from Town.

    She's a MILF from Japan, She's still decently put together nice rack and good fuck. Her head game is missing, but she can take my fat cock all the way with out complains. I'm glad I did. I was missing a good MILF she fits the bill.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13215132.html

    I can recommend her for any one for a good fuck with nice rack.
    Did you have a hard time getting ahold of this one? I tried texting the number couple times and no reply.

  7. #10524

    Kiko

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryTyson  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from Town.

    She's a MILF from Japan, She's still decently put together nice rack and good fuck. Her head game is missing, but she can take my fat cock all the way with out complains. I'm glad I did. I was missing a good MILF she fits the bill.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13215132.html

    I can recommend her for any one for a good fuck with nice rack.
    Thanks for the report! How much was the damage to the wallet? And how long you have her for? Location too please! DMs welcomed if no like put her info out here.

    I've been wanting a decent MILF for some time now and a Japanese well put together one would suit my current cravings perfectly.

    Glad to know she can take cock too. I'm not the biggest out here but I've got a decent size and I hit some providers cervix and they don't like. Sounds like she can take a pounding!

    Mahalo.
    Last edited by Alva The Don; 03-19-25 at 13:15. Reason: Grammatical/spelling errors

  8. #10523

    A tall European hottie with another tall friend to play with

    AngelaMorris Is back and she brought us another friend to play with as well. I try to meet with her every time she comes back to the islands. Her accent is wonderful and she is very flexible for such a tall woman. She said she wants to introduce me to her new girlfriend that's with her for the first time as well.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AngelaMorris

    Her girlfriend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/oliventa

    I may have to give her a nice welcome to Honolulu.

  9. #10522

    She is all dolled up in her PR postings

    The time I saw her this week she just got back from the beach. Still cute. You must try her ADD-ONs, my knees were wobbly from her draining me out. Ha ha.

    Quote Originally Posted by BallnChain808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting about this. Knowing you're an OG helps because I swear her photos posted look super AI-retouched. So I was weary about TOFT.

  10. #10521

    MILF KiKo

    Just came back from Town.

    She's a MILF from Japan, She's still decently put together nice rack and good fuck. Her head game is missing, but she can take my fat cock all the way with out complains. I'm glad I did. I was missing a good MILF she fits the bill.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13215132.html

    I can recommend her for any one for a good fuck with nice rack.

  11. #10520

    AI photos?

    Thanks for posting about this. Knowing you're an OG helps because I swear her photos posted look super AI-retouched. So I was weary about TOFT.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/CindyLoveUS

    The first time I met her was in California almost a year ago.

    I saw Post here in Howell. I reached out to her and met her again last night.

    A fun European woman that you will truly enjoy. You will her very open menu selections.

    Have fun.

  12. #10519

    Easy and simple time with Hot CindyLoveUS

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/CindyLoveUS

    The first time I met her was in California almost a year ago.

    I saw Post here in Howell. I reached out to her and met her again last night.

    A fun European woman that you will truly enjoy. You will her very open menu selections.

    Have fun.

  13. #10518

    Hot time with Allyah

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3561465.htm?cat=1

    I met her last year when she was here with her girlfriend, I got to enjoy both of them at different times. This time she's doing a solo trip for a few days you definitely need to check her out you won't tbe disappointed she's a firecracker and that body and accent makes my toes curl back.

    Have fun me.

  14. #10517

    Tiffany-valentine Fun and Legit

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffany-valentine

    Hey man, I met Tiffany a year ago wish she was in town. Now she's back and I just had another hot fun time in Waikiki with her. She's only here for a few days. She better get some while you can her photos match 100% and you'll love her tattoos, especially from the She rear view.

    Have fun Men.

  15. #10516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    Joanna Meadows

    Posted in streetwalker forum accidentally because not a street walker, and she friend with Marin but Joanna Meadows is better in my humble opinion.

    Joanna Meadows, White, MILF haole blonde, super sexy, tall, had one of the best sessions ever. Total GFE, except CFS, but everything else was total GFE. Missed her on last Hawaii trip, I've been waiting over a year and she returned. She has Some videos online at the hub, and private society under named Jojo, so watched those and beat off for a long time, so was dying to see her in person, cause her videos were super hot, and in person did not discipline, full satisfaction, Will be leaving soon, so jump on before she leave, if your into older Haole females, she is awesome.

    Boto approved big-time.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../JoannaMeadows
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8910.jpg‎   IMG_8912.jpg‎   IMG_8908.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape