Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 733 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 10981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    Joanna Meadows

    Posted in streetwalker forum accidentally because not a street walker, and she friend with Marin but Joanna Meadows is better in my humble opinion.

    Joanna Meadows, White, MILF haole blonde, super sexy, tall, had one of the best sessions ever. Total GFE, except CFS, but everything else was total GFE. Missed her on last Hawaii trip, I've been waiting over a year and she returned. She has Some videos online at the hub, and private society under named Jojo, so watched those and beat off for a long time, so was dying to see her in person, cause her videos were super hot, and in person did not discipline, full satisfaction, Will be leaving soon, so jump on before she leave, if your into older Haole females, she is awesome.

    Boto approved big-time.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../JoannaMeadows
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8910.jpg‎   IMG_8912.jpg‎   IMG_8908.jpg‎  

  2. #10515
    Quote Originally Posted by BallnChain808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where her incall is? I'm guessing Waikiki but wanted to see if it would be near where I commute to so I can do the walk instead of driving to her IC.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Evelyn_love
    When I have met her twice, it was in waikiki.

  3. #10514

    Marin = Silver Fox

    I'm normally not into older women but Jr was anxious. I texted Marin and she was really close to where I was working at the time so I scheduled a meet & greet. She's super sweet, 50's for sure. But good chemistry. Hooked up the next day and she was great. Passionate DFK, BBBJ and on went the helmet. CG to completion. Would I try again? Maybe but there's too many younger options out there right now.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Marinmilano69

    She also has a friend in town until 3/8. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../JoannaMeadows.

    She has vids to preview in case you're curious.

  4. #10513

    Evelyn_Love

    Anyone know where her incall is? I'm guessing Waikiki but wanted to see if it would be near where I commute to so I can do the walk instead of driving to her IC.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Evelyn_love

  5. #10512

    Leia

    She's been a regular for years. Flies in and out throughout the year. Used to see her back in the day when there was a AMP in downtown. She's fun but sometimes "robotic" only in the sense that she knows how to work the time (not a clockwatcher per se). Still, she's some of the mongers' ATF and she is great overall. Would repeat but there's more fish in the sea to taste if you know what I mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patonko  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her today. She's a cutie, nice ass and a really pretty face. BBBJ, LFK, everything else covered. She says she offers MSOG if there's time. But no greek. I'll definitely be seeing her again.

  6. #10511

    Super-Hot & Sexy Coming Soon.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...originalsinner

    II met in MJ in California yesterday at her incall and was happy to see the same sexy woman 100% from the photos. Her look & style was awesome. The set up was not bad after screening was done. She welcomed me with a nice smile when I walked in the door and something to drink. We talked about her upcoming trip to Honolulu and things. My session was great as I enjoyed her body. Hope to see her again when she come to HNL.

    Have fun with her. Read her reviews.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...originalsinner

  7. #10510

    Meilani

    Quote Originally Posted by JZ9898  [View Original Post]
    How is she, did a search for her name and although there's posts praising her, very little details. I texted her about her no's and she said to look on the PD ad and it says no FIV or Greek so she doesn't do full service?
    Just saw her today. She's a cutie, nice ass and a really pretty face. BBBJ, LFK, everything else covered. She says she offers MSOG if there's time. But no greek. I'll definitely be seeing her again.

  8. #10509

    Meilani / Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by AtoApoka  [View Original Post]
    She's back on island for a couple of days.

    Awesome tattooed young Hottie with an amazing ASS is back! FKA LieaBaby.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
    How is she, did a search for her name and although there's posts praising her, very little details. I texted her about her no's and she said to look on the PD ad and it says no FIV or Greek so she doesn't do full service?

  9. #10508

    Need info

    Anybody have some info on her? https://nmegapersonals.com/ashley/.

  10. #10507

    MelaniBaby is back

    She's back on island for a couple of days.

    Awesome tattooed young Hottie with an amazing ASS is back! FKA LieaBaby.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby

  11. #10506

  12. #10505

    Confimred deposit scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sentfromheaven looks suspicious to me. She has other ads on the west coast. Her Private Delights ad has one review by a reviewer who has only reviewd her. Pics are hot though. Anyone want to give it a try? Could be a deposit scam. Posting location moved from Ewa to Kailua on PD. It would be great if this was real but seems TGTBT.
    She will ask you to send a deposit immediatly after calling you back within about 10 seconds. When you ask for more info she sends you to her Onlyfans and a IG page with the same 2 pics in the ad with no followers and no engagemnt. . Then she chastizes you for expecting something other than an obviously a fake profile and asks for the deposit again. She's also pretty rude and not too bright. Sometimes I'll offer these assholes a little advice and they always get snappy no matter how polite you are. One way to spot a scam is how quickly they call you back. A real girl will check your PD profile and read your reviews then google your phone number and try to do a little background check or have you send her something confirming your I'd. This girl has no interest in screening what so ever and calls you back within 1 minute of texting her which is also unusual. They never call back they always text. Scammer thief liar bozo and real dumb on top of it.

  13. #10504
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksidez  [View Original Post]
    On another thread someone said she is gone for good.
    In a way good for her. Hopefully she is doing well. I met her couple of times many years ago. She kept saying she's leaving Hawaii but I always see her name pop up. Now it looks like she's out. I speak Mandarin so we would just have conversations. She told me that her husband and child did not treat her like a mother or wife. All she was to them is a cash cow. Kind of sad. Booker, husband, and son just want to use her to fill their pockets with cash.

  14. #10503
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    Sent a few messages to Linda with no reply. Is she on vacation or gone underground? Would love to see her but no reply lately.
    On another thread someone said she is gone for good.

  15. #10502
    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sentfromheaven looks suspicious to me. She has other ads on the west coast. Her Private Delights ad has one review by a reviewer who has only reviewd her. Pics are hot though. Anyone want to give it a try? Could be a deposit scam. Posting location moved from Ewa to Kailua on PD. It would be great if this was real but seems TGTBT.
    $600 for CBJ is pricy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape