Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 733 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 10981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10501

    Heaven

    https://tryst.link/escort/sentfromheaven looks suspicious to me. She has other ads on the west coast. Her Private Delights ad has one review by a reviewer who has only reviewd her. Pics are hot though. Anyone want to give it a try? Could be a deposit scam. Posting location moved from Ewa to Kailua on PD. It would be great if this was real but seems TGTBT.

  2. #10500

    Where is Linda?

    Sent a few messages to Linda with no reply. Is she on vacation or gone underground? Would love to see her but no reply lately.

  3. #10499
    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys met with provider before? I didn't see anything in the forum when I checked.

  4. #10498

  5. #10497

    Legit, I gave Her 1st PD Review

    I only saw her 1 time, I can remember if it was incall or she came to my place. Small little girl. Young and fun.


  6. #10496

    Dedgrl

    Reviews available on PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Dedgrl

    Also the name for her number shows Paul Ritchie Fredrichs. Maybe that's already a redflag.

  7. #10495

  8. #10494

    Any info on JadaJ

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Kailua/JadaJ

    Any info on this hottie? I've seen her ads before but never able to be free while she was here. Wondering if anyone had seen her in the past.

    Mahalo.

    BB44.

  9. #10493

    Visited

    Quote Originally Posted by NoOne3274  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see her before? I think she has been here before but can't seem to find any review of her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/helenababy7879
    Yes she's been here sometime last year. Her number and WhatsApp are clean. Planning to see her.

  10. #10492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Mahalo for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    It's a Subscription App called Mr. Number. Chatted with Waerq. The girl is a total Red Flag. New report seen.

  11. #10491

    Helena?

    Has anyone see her before? I think she has been here before but can't seem to find any review of her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/helenababy7879

  12. #10490
    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/luckygirlllscarlettt

    Almost got baited. Warning to fellow mongers out there. Be careful of girls with 18 yo college girl ads. Luckygirlll Scarlett.
    It's a Subscription App called Mr. Number. Chatted with Waerq. The girl is a total Red Flag. New report seen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250209_061446.jpg‎  

  13. #10489
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukakke808  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried Miku Mori? What's her service like and damage. Pm is kool. I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miku
    Isn't that Mai?

  14. #10488

    Miku Mori = Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukakke808  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried Miku Mori? What's her service like and damage. Pm is kool. I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miku.
    You need to search the forum for Mai. You can try doubling the last letter of her name so results show up (that's if the reviewer spelled it like that, which most don't. Anyway I digress, most have said that her service is meh, but of course YMMV and you could be that lucky one who gets the golden egg. Then again one her Tryst ad she is charging more than she used to when she advertised on BP and Mojo a while back. GL!

  15. #10487

    I saw her on Tuesday 100% legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    I text her and sent her my screening info. She text back right away with time and location to meet at her incall. Location in the center of Waikiki. There's easy parking next to her hotel in the food court area.

    Very bubbly, European girl everything played Safe and I got me good. I think she said she'll be here for 2 weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape