Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 5307
-
03-12-25 12:39 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 104Her name is Kona. Medium build, a little extra weight. Great massage.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
"I respect your tongue". She really enjoyed receiving.
-
03-11-25 23:54 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 134Damages and could you explore?
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 23:52 #4690Senior Member

Posts: 134Was going to TOFTT and hit Asian Healthy Massage. Unfortunately I was running short on time and couldn't make the long drive on Alexis.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
So I chose a reliable spot. Let's Relax on Central.
Emily, Chinese, 36 years old, nice set of natural Cs or Ds.
Pretty good massage. On the flip the shirt and bra went up and pants fell to her knees. HJ, got to explore up top and my finger got wet.
Damages - 60 + $.
I realized I have a problem. I don't get to an AMP that often. Been more than 6 months this time. The HJ finishes to quickly. I was hoping to explore longer.
Still worth it. 😁.
-
03-11-25 19:03 #4689Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky
Any word on the details for a third girl?
Originally Posted by BoobiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 15:54 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 77Good ole HJ.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 09:17 #4687Senior Member

Posts: 134Asian Healthy Massage is on Alexis just west of Telegraph.
Originally Posted by Turbo351
[View Original Post]
Did not go yet. Today is the day.
-
03-11-25 07:34 #4686Senior Member

Posts: 114More Detail
Where is Asian Healthy Massage located? I don't remember even hearing about that one before.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
Since it's been a couple days, where did you end up going?
-
03-10-25 21:13 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 441She was 9 months ago.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 18:51 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 134Asian Healthy Massage
Anyone given this place a try?
Going somewhere tomorrow, just not sure where.
I too would like to know about Sophia if that is at Runto.
-
03-10-25 18:29 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 134My bad. Seems like I always search for 5330 instead of 5333.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 13:44 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 77Sophia.
Sophia is a Runto?
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 09:03 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 441Sophia is friendly, cute, and is good at satisfying customers. Fair massage, but that's not why you're here. You won't be disappointed. Adventuresome. Cute little black kitty that's delicious. I'll attempt full service next time as she's probably very tight considering how young and small she is.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
They've got some good competition from the Koreans over at Sky on Bryne Road.
-
03-10-25 08:06 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 113Search for 5333 or see post #4639.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 23:14 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 134Activity at 5330
Is there anything going on at 5330, or have they closed up shop?
Haven't seen any reports noted lately.
-
03-08-25 22:13 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 114House is $70 and I gave her $30 for the tip, she gave my full time and put in a strong effort. Sure would have liked a feel ands a handy though.
Originally Posted by ClevelandRock
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



