Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 354 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 5305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4690
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Asian Healthy Massage is on Alexis just west of Telegraph.

    Did not go yet. Today is the day.
    Was going to TOFTT and hit Asian Healthy Massage. Unfortunately I was running short on time and couldn't make the long drive on Alexis.

    So I chose a reliable spot. Let's Relax on Central.

    Emily, Chinese, 36 years old, nice set of natural Cs or Ds.

    Pretty good massage. On the flip the shirt and bra went up and pants fell to her knees. HJ, got to explore up top and my finger got wet.

    Damages - 60 + $.

    I realized I have a problem. I don't get to an AMP that often. Been more than 6 months this time. The HJ finishes to quickly. I was hoping to explore longer.

    Still worth it. 😁.

  2. #4689

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobiesMan  [View Original Post]
    As of a few days ago it was Pink and Sunny. Ruby left. I hope they get a third girl soon.
    Any word on the details for a third girl?

  3. #4688
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Asian Healthy Massage is on Alexis just west of Telegraph.

    Did not go yet. Today is the day.
    Good ole HJ.

  4. #4687
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    Where is Asian Healthy Massage located? I don't remember even hearing about that one before.

    Since it's been a couple days, where did you end up going?
    Asian Healthy Massage is on Alexis just west of Telegraph.

    Did not go yet. Today is the day.

  5. #4686

    More Detail

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone given this place a try?

    Going somewhere tomorrow, just not sure where.

    I too would like to know about Sophia if that is at Runto.
    Where is Asian Healthy Massage located? I don't remember even hearing about that one before.

    Since it's been a couple days, where did you end up going?

  6. #4685
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is at Runto?
    She was 9 months ago.

  7. #4684

    Asian Healthy Massage

    Anyone given this place a try?

    Going somewhere tomorrow, just not sure where.

    I too would like to know about Sophia if that is at Runto.

  8. #4683
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Search for 5333 or see post #4639.
    My bad. Seems like I always search for 5330 instead of 5333.

  9. #4682

    Sophia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is friendly, cute, and is good at satisfying customers. Fair massage, but that's not why you're here. You won't be disappointed. Adventuresome. Cute little black kitty that's delicious. I'll attempt full service next time as she's probably very tight considering how young and small she is.

    They've got some good competition from the Koreans over at Sky on Bryne Road.
    Sophia is a Runto?

  10. #4681
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    I have never been to Runto, but I am guessing that since it is within Maumee city limits, it's strictly legit. Maumee isn't very tolerant of places you're looking for.
    Sophia is friendly, cute, and is good at satisfying customers. Fair massage, but that's not why you're here. You won't be disappointed. Adventuresome. Cute little black kitty that's delicious. I'll attempt full service next time as she's probably very tight considering how young and small she is.

    They've got some good competition from the Koreans over at Sky on Bryne Road.

  11. #4680
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Is there anything going on at 5330, or have they closed up shop?

    Haven't seen any reports noted lately.
    Search for 5333 or see post #4639.

  12. #4679

    Activity at 5330

    Is there anything going on at 5330, or have they closed up shop?

    Haven't seen any reports noted lately.

  13. #4678
    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandRock  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised after what I saw on google and Sprarrows review. What was the $ damage? Can't really see going if strictly legit and $ is similar to other spots that make sure you leave happy.
    House is $70 and I gave her $30 for the tip, she gave my full time and put in a strong effort. Sure would have liked a feel ands a handy though.

  14. #4677

    Sky lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    What's the lineup looking like these days?
    As of a few days ago it was Pink and Sunny. Ruby left. I hope they get a third girl soon.

  15. #4676

    Runto

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    I actually finally got by there last week, had Amy, a super milfy Asian lady with what looked to be a very nice rack.

    It was unfortunately just a very good massage, no ending. Am tempted to try again.
    Not surprised after what I saw on google and Sprarrows review. What was the $ damage? Can't really see going if strictly legit and $ is similar to other spots that make sure you leave happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape