Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 354 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 5310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4680
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Is there anything going on at 5330, or have they closed up shop?

    Haven't seen any reports noted lately.
    Search for 5333 or see post #4639.

  2. #4679

    Activity at 5330

    Is there anything going on at 5330, or have they closed up shop?

    Haven't seen any reports noted lately.

  3. #4678
    Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandRock  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised after what I saw on google and Sprarrows review. What was the $ damage? Can't really see going if strictly legit and $ is similar to other spots that make sure you leave happy.
    House is $70 and I gave her $30 for the tip, she gave my full time and put in a strong effort. Sure would have liked a feel ands a handy though.

  4. #4677

    Sky lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    What's the lineup looking like these days?
    As of a few days ago it was Pink and Sunny. Ruby left. I hope they get a third girl soon.

  5. #4676

    Runto

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    I actually finally got by there last week, had Amy, a super milfy Asian lady with what looked to be a very nice rack.

    It was unfortunately just a very good massage, no ending. Am tempted to try again.
    Not surprised after what I saw on google and Sprarrows review. What was the $ damage? Can't really see going if strictly legit and $ is similar to other spots that make sure you leave happy.

  6. #4675

    Runto

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Try Runto in Maumee please. Nice Chinese cutie there several months ago.
    I actually finally got by there last week, had Amy, a super milfy Asian lady with what looked to be a very nice rack.

    It was unfortunately just a very good massage, no ending. Am tempted to try again.

  7. #4674

    Sky

    What's the lineup looking like these days?

  8. #4673

    Recommend

    Good morning gentlemen. Looking for recommendations on prostate massage providers. Any help would be appreciated.

  9. #4672
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Try Runto in Maumee please. Nice Chinese cutie there several months ago.
    I have never been to Runto, but I am guessing that since it is within Maumee city limits, it's strictly legit. Maumee isn't very tolerant of places you're looking for.

  10. #4671

    Runto spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Try Runto in Maumee please. Nice Chinese cutie there several months ago.
    Never read or seen any reports on this place before. Any details? I looked it up online seems kinda legit.

  11. #4670
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Passing through tomorrow and Thursday, any Toledo place that is just HJ? I don't really do full service. There was some place I used to stop in a strip mall a while back, but I think they went away a year or two ago during the crackdown.

    If not I'll go up the Michigan route and stop by Bamboo.
    Try Runto in Maumee please. Nice Chinese cutie there several months ago.

  12. #4669

    Lingerie

    Are there any massage parlors besides the Sky massage that the massueses dress real skimpy clothing when you walk in the door and know that you know it's going to be a good time.

  13. #4668
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Passing through tomorrow and Thursday, any Toledo place that is just HJ? I don't really do full service. There was some place I used to stop in a strip mall a while back, but I think they went away a year or two ago during the crackdown.

    If not I'll go up the Michigan route and stop by Bamboo.
    Massage (Lady) Spa on Airport Hwy, Let's Relax on Central, Top Relax on Reynolds, and Lotus on Holland-Sylvania will all fit your need.

  14. #4667

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by TtownHorny  [View Original Post]
    It's been a solid year, maybe 2, since I've visited, but always fun. If you're making a long journey for this experience alone, might I suggest proper timing? They might be considerably busier on a weekend, so your session might feel rushed. Perhaps a weekday visit, if your schedule allows, after the lunch hour, but prior to the 5 o'clock rush hour? Don't be shy in letting them know just how far you've came for this experience, it is a service industry after all. If you're direct, but still humble, you'll probably get the type of service you're hoping for.
    I've been there many times last summer and fall. Pink and Blue are my favorites. I'm not very experienced with AMP's but I have never experienced anyone better.

  15. #4666
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryloong22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Yg lately? It's been a while since Melons.
    I never see a car there. Many good times at Melon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape