Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 41267
-
03-11-25 16:35 #37772Senior Member

Posts: 54Thanks for the info. Based on this I'm going to pass on it. Doesn't sound worth the time or $.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 14:12 #37771Regular Member

Posts: 21Jessika
Saw this one this afternoon, looks like the pic and is pretty tall. Average BBJ and OK service, didn't really get into it that much $.5 for donation. Very convenient location for me so would repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/502874724413
-
03-11-25 13:36 #37770Senior Member

Posts: 1054Did her face pop too? Is that what happened to it?
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 13:31 #37769Senior Member

Posts: 94Ashley James
Wish me luck, I've got an appointment for Fri, a little bday BBBJ fun. Hopefully her comms keep working on the day of, if not then maybe I'll see what's new at spa27.
-
03-11-25 13:07 #37768Senior Member

Posts: 919Kassiddy's tit
It popped. Implants don't last forever. They are subject to wear and damage. Hers was damaged.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 13:03 #37767Senior Member

Posts: 180Whats wrong with her other tit?
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 12:02 #37766Senior Member

Posts: 94Maddy
I thought it was horrible personally. About 100 lbs heavier than her pics. She's nice but very shy, BBBJ was decent, kinda slow and not a lot of enthusiasm. The best thing I could do was get her in k9 and face her mirrors to watch her gigantic tits bounce, but I couldn't get the job done. I'm into skinny girls or maybe slightly thic, she's neither, I should of left when she opened the door.
Originally Posted by ArtsLu32
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 12:02 #37765Senior Member

Posts: 33Hilarious
I think she has ugly boobz.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/430921558307
I also think it is hilarious that she only shows her one nice tit. LOL I've seen her a few time. She is ok. Just ok. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/822639863835.
-
03-11-25 11:18 #37764Senior Member

Posts: 191Thanks
Thanks Solman. I always enjoy and respect your reviews.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 11:05 #37763Senior Member

Posts: 130Jewels
Getting ghosted is the worse. I'm sorry you had to go thru that. Thanks for the information ℹ65039;.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 10:56 #37762Senior Member

Posts: 260Maddy
She's legit but over priced. I don't think she's on drugs. MAJOR baby damage, not super enthusiastic, but gets the job done.
Originally Posted by ArtsLu32
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 10:55 #37761Senior Member

Posts: 260Jewlz
I used to see her here and there. But on several occasions (literally 4-5 times) I would arrive only to be ghosted. She gives good head but has a really smelly cooch. I would only see her for oral. But she's on my do not call list.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 10:46 #37760Senior Member

Posts: 130Jewelz from tryst
https://tryst.link/escort/jewe1-zzz
I thought I have seen a review about this provider on here from the past but I had trouble searching for it. I have seen her post on there all the time and haven't heard anything. Any intel on this provider?
-
03-11-25 10:18 #37759Senior Member

Posts: 54Maddy from Tryst
https://tryst.link/escort/maddy-girl-next-door
Anyone have any recent feedback? I saw some previous posts that she's a lot thicker now.
Supposed to meet up later today.
-
03-11-25 07:48 #37758Senior Member

Posts: 575Enjoy Diana
Truly an amazing and gorgeous lady. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by Vegas23
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





