Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 233 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 283 333 733 1233 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37779

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I seen her a few times. Was cool at first then she tried to upcharge me the last time I seen her. She has a piercing down below with cause her to get really really wet.
    Any BBFS on her menu or BBBJ swallow?

  2. #37778
    Quote Originally Posted by TunPunFun  [View Original Post]
    She's got a great backside, tits are a little deflated and a definite butterface. Attitude and enthusiasm is almost unmatched in town though, she's a great time.
    Personally wasn't impressed with her BJ or her backside. Both were lacking. Her attitude was annoying. She was constantly talking about how great she is. And her face is seriously lacking.

  3. #37777

    Ashley James

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Wish me luck, I've got an appointment for Fri, a little bday BBBJ fun. Hopefully her comms keep working on the day of, if not then maybe I'll see what's new at spa27.
    She's got a great backside, tits are a little deflated and a definite butterface. Attitude and enthusiasm is almost unmatched in town though, she's a great time.

  4. #37776
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    But really want to she looks fine as hell in her pics, but then there was a butter face review. So let us know how she looks compared to her pics.
    Probably more of a butter mouth than butter face, LOL. But she will definitely give it the old College try!

  5. #37775

    Ashley james

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    But really want to she looks fine as hell in her pics, but then there was a butter face review. So let us know how she looks compared to her pics.
    She's been reviewed a ton. She's not bad looking and is pretty lucid. She's solid for the price for sure.

  6. #37774

    I haven't seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Wish me luck, I've got an appointment for Fri, a little bday BBBJ fun. Hopefully her comms keep working on the day of, if not then maybe I'll see what's new at spa27.
    But really want to she looks fine as hell in her pics, but then there was a butter face review. So let us know how she looks compared to her pics.

  7. #37773
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was horrible personally. About 100 lbs heavier than her pics. She's nice but very shy, BBBJ was decent, kinda slow and not a lot of enthusiasm. The best thing I could do was get her in k9 and face her mirrors to watch her gigantic tits bounce, but I couldn't get the job done. I'm into skinny girls or maybe slightly thic, she's neither, I should of left when she opened the door.
    Thanks for the info. Based on this I'm going to pass on it. Doesn't sound worth the time or $.

  8. #37772

    Jessika

    Saw this one this afternoon, looks like the pic and is pretty tall. Average BBJ and OK service, didn't really get into it that much $.5 for donation. Very convenient location for me so would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/502874724413

  9. #37771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    It popped. Implants don't last forever. They are subject to wear and damage. Hers was damaged.
    Did her face pop too? Is that what happened to it?

  10. #37770

    Ashley James

    Wish me luck, I've got an appointment for Fri, a little bday BBBJ fun. Hopefully her comms keep working on the day of, if not then maybe I'll see what's new at spa27.

  11. #37769

    Kassiddy's tit

    It popped. Implants don't last forever. They are subject to wear and damage. Hers was damaged.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Whats wrong with her other tit?

  12. #37768
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvarez1  [View Original Post]
    I think she has ugly boobz.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/430921558307

    I also think it is hilarious that she only shows her one nice tit. LOL I've seen her a few time. She is ok. Just ok. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/822639863835.
    Whats wrong with her other tit?

  13. #37767

    Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtsLu32  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/maddy-girl-next-door

    Anyone have any recent feedback? I saw some previous posts that she's a lot thicker now.

    Supposed to meet up later today.
    I thought it was horrible personally. About 100 lbs heavier than her pics. She's nice but very shy, BBBJ was decent, kinda slow and not a lot of enthusiasm. The best thing I could do was get her in k9 and face her mirrors to watch her gigantic tits bounce, but I couldn't get the job done. I'm into skinny girls or maybe slightly thic, she's neither, I should of left when she opened the door.

  14. #37766

    Hilarious

    I think she has ugly boobz.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/430921558307

    I also think it is hilarious that she only shows her one nice tit. LOL I've seen her a few time. She is ok. Just ok. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/822639863835.

  15. #37765

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Truly an amazing and gorgeous lady. Treat her well.
    Thanks Solman. I always enjoy and respect your reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape