Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 734 1234 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37772
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was horrible personally. About 100 lbs heavier than her pics. She's nice but very shy, BBBJ was decent, kinda slow and not a lot of enthusiasm. The best thing I could do was get her in k9 and face her mirrors to watch her gigantic tits bounce, but I couldn't get the job done. I'm into skinny girls or maybe slightly thic, she's neither, I should of left when she opened the door.
    Thanks for the info. Based on this I'm going to pass on it. Doesn't sound worth the time or $.

  2. #37771

    Jessika

    Saw this one this afternoon, looks like the pic and is pretty tall. Average BBJ and OK service, didn't really get into it that much $.5 for donation. Very convenient location for me so would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/502874724413

  3. #37770
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    It popped. Implants don't last forever. They are subject to wear and damage. Hers was damaged.
    Did her face pop too? Is that what happened to it?

  4. #37769

    Ashley James

    Wish me luck, I've got an appointment for Fri, a little bday BBBJ fun. Hopefully her comms keep working on the day of, if not then maybe I'll see what's new at spa27.

  5. #37768

    Kassiddy's tit

    It popped. Implants don't last forever. They are subject to wear and damage. Hers was damaged.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Whats wrong with her other tit?

  6. #37767
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvarez1  [View Original Post]
    I think she has ugly boobz.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/430921558307

    I also think it is hilarious that she only shows her one nice tit. LOL I've seen her a few time. She is ok. Just ok. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/822639863835.
    Whats wrong with her other tit?

  7. #37766

    Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtsLu32  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/maddy-girl-next-door

    Anyone have any recent feedback? I saw some previous posts that she's a lot thicker now.

    Supposed to meet up later today.
    I thought it was horrible personally. About 100 lbs heavier than her pics. She's nice but very shy, BBBJ was decent, kinda slow and not a lot of enthusiasm. The best thing I could do was get her in k9 and face her mirrors to watch her gigantic tits bounce, but I couldn't get the job done. I'm into skinny girls or maybe slightly thic, she's neither, I should of left when she opened the door.

  8. #37765

    Hilarious

    I think she has ugly boobz.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/430921558307

    I also think it is hilarious that she only shows her one nice tit. LOL I've seen her a few time. She is ok. Just ok. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/822639863835.

  9. #37764

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Truly an amazing and gorgeous lady. Treat her well.
    Thanks Solman. I always enjoy and respect your reviews.

  10. #37763

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her here and there. But on several occasions (literally 4-5 times) I would arrive only to be ghosted. She gives good head but has a really smelly cooch. I would only see her for oral. But she's on my do not call list.
    Getting ghosted is the worse. I'm sorry you had to go thru that. Thanks for the information ℹ65039;.

  11. #37762

    Maddy

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtsLu32  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/maddy-girl-next-door

    Anyone have any recent feedback? I saw some previous posts that she's a lot thicker now.

    Supposed to meet up later today.
    She's legit but over priced. I don't think she's on drugs. MAJOR baby damage, not super enthusiastic, but gets the job done.

  12. #37761

    Jewlz

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jewe1-zzz

    I thought I have seen a review about this provider on here from the past but I had trouble searching for it. I have seen her post on there all the time and haven't heard anything. Any intel on this provider?
    I used to see her here and there. But on several occasions (literally 4-5 times) I would arrive only to be ghosted. She gives good head but has a really smelly cooch. I would only see her for oral. But she's on my do not call list.

  13. #37760

    Jewelz from tryst

    https://tryst.link/escort/jewe1-zzz

    I thought I have seen a review about this provider on here from the past but I had trouble searching for it. I have seen her post on there all the time and haven't heard anything. Any intel on this provider?

  14. #37759

    Maddy from Tryst

    https://tryst.link/escort/maddy-girl-next-door

    Anyone have any recent feedback? I saw some previous posts that she's a lot thicker now.

    Supposed to meet up later today.

  15. #37758

    Enjoy Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas23  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Google Chrome came through. I really appreciate the help. It's been so frustrating not being able to contribute on here. I knew you guys would come through. I plan on seeing Diana Thursday at BF. I'll definitely report afterwards. Thanks again for everyone's help!
    Truly an amazing and gorgeous lady. Treat her well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape