Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 40013
-
03-11-25 20:42 #36293Senior Member

Posts: 113Appreciate it. Didn't realize they will respond to anyone with pictures.
Originally Posted by Throwaway5192
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 17:06 #36292Senior Member

Posts: 1605Google Maps
Gentleman there is an amazing tool available nowadays. It's called the internet. Within it there is an application or "app" called Google. They also have another app called Google Maps. I typed in JW Rejuvenating and it was the first thing listed. The original poster gave you the name and all you have to do is the research.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
https://maps.app.goo.gl/PQivz9SCUcbq...s.preview.copy
-
03-11-25 16:43 #36291Banned Member

Posts: 10Any info on Antonella?
I know, I know, she's Latina and she may try to cut service short or whatever but I'm willing to TOFTT if she's got that fat ass and big ass titties. Just want to see what her reviews are.
-
03-11-25 15:13 #36290Senior Member

Posts: 1573Jw
J W Rejuvenating Massage 2625 W Chicago Ave, Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 14:45 #36289Banned Member

Posts: 74JW Rejuvenating
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
I didn't mean to leave anyone hanging. In my previous post I said this was JW rejuvenating spa. I was trying to help that guy asking for a location near West Loop.
Originally Posted by Bambinos1987
[View Original Post]
Yes this is the place on Chicago Ave.
I did the 300 hour but I know there is always room for negotiation.
Let me know how she is because I haven't personally seen her. I just saw the pictures and thought this was the type of Latina I would usually see at HKPD.
-
03-11-25 12:39 #36288Senior Member

Posts: 345JW Rejuvanating -
This is the place on W Chicago Ave. Correct?
Originally Posted by Throwaway5192
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 11:53 #36287Senior Member

Posts: 667What number
You put icing on the cake. Then leave me hanging. Where you talking about?
Originally Posted by Throwaway5192
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 11:51 #36286Senior Member

Posts: 190Cost?
Whats the damage
.
Originally Posted by Throwaway5192
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 10:44 #36285Banned Member

Posts: 74They are definitely open.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 09:39 #36284Banned Member

Posts: 167Great pics
Google shows this place is permanently closed. Is that not accurate? Based on the photos, I would TOFTT for this girl, but I am currently out of town for the next couple of days.
Originally Posted by Throwaway5192
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 22:15 #36283Banned Member

Posts: 74JW Latina pictures
Here you are good sir although for future reference I am sure you can just message the number and ask for the pictures.
Originally Posted by Lamer12
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 21:17 #36282Banned Member

Posts: 170Katie's. S Archer Ave
Decided to walk to work today just a couple mile walk and my fat ass needs the exercise.
Noticed a new place called Katie's in the 4200 block area of S Archer called asked if they had young girls and was told 3 girls working. Rang the bell door was answered quickly by a Thai women mid 40's cute for her age decent ass and zero tits.
She offered me Boom Boom for $160 took the deal and wasn't bad the covered BJ was very good actually.
Would repeat if I can confirm younger girls place is very long and goes back really far.
-
03-10-25 14:37 #36281Senior Member

Posts: 113Can you share those pictures with us? I haven't been there in almost a year because the talent pool was down.
Originally Posted by Throwaway5192
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 14:15 #36280Senior Member

Posts: 1573Unisex
Most limited menu shops-providers will service males, females, and couples as well, but this is usually limited to L1 only.
Originally Posted by WBurton
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 12:46 #36279Senior Member

Posts: 319Sh
Anyone seen the current star hot lineup?











Reply With Quote





