Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36292

    Google Maps

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    You put icing on the cake. Then leave me hanging. Where you talking about?
    Gentleman there is an amazing tool available nowadays. It's called the internet. Within it there is an application or "app" called Google. They also have another app called Google Maps. I typed in JW Rejuvenating and it was the first thing listed. The original poster gave you the name and all you have to do is the research.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/PQivz9SCUcbq...s.preview.copy

  2. #36291

    Any info on Antonella?

    I know, I know, she's Latina and she may try to cut service short or whatever but I'm willing to TOFTT if she's got that fat ass and big ass titties. Just want to see what her reviews are.

  3. #36290

    Jw

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    This is the place on W Chicago Ave. Correct?
    J W Rejuvenating Massage 2625 W Chicago Ave, Stay safe.

  4. #36289

    JW Rejuvenating

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    You put icing on the cake. Then leave me hanging. Where you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    This is the place on W Chicago Ave. Correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Whats the damage.
    I didn't mean to leave anyone hanging. In my previous post I said this was JW rejuvenating spa. I was trying to help that guy asking for a location near West Loop.

    Yes this is the place on Chicago Ave.

    I did the 300 hour but I know there is always room for negotiation.

    Let me know how she is because I haven't personally seen her. I just saw the pictures and thought this was the type of Latina I would usually see at HKPD.

  5. #36288

    JW Rejuvanating -

    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway5192  [View Original Post]
    They are definitely open.
    This is the place on W Chicago Ave. Correct?

  6. #36287

    What number

    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway5192  [View Original Post]
    Here you are good sir although for future reference I am sure you can just message the number and ask for the pictures.
    You put icing on the cake. Then leave me hanging. Where you talking about?

  7. #36286

    Cost?

    Whats the damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway5192  [View Original Post]
    Here you are good sir although for future reference I am sure you can just message the number and ask for the pictures.
    .

  8. #36285
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulandis  [View Original Post]
    Google shows this place is permanently closed. Is that not accurate? Based on the photos, I would TOFTT for this girl, but I am currently out of town for the next couple of days.
    They are definitely open.

  9. #36284

    Great pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway5192  [View Original Post]
    Here you are good sir although for future reference I am sure you can just message the number and ask for the pictures.
    Google shows this place is permanently closed. Is that not accurate? Based on the photos, I would TOFTT for this girl, but I am currently out of town for the next couple of days.

  10. #36283

    JW Latina pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamer12  [View Original Post]
    Can you share those pictures with us? I haven't been there in almost a year because the talent pool was down.
    Here you are good sir although for future reference I am sure you can just message the number and ask for the pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image_20250310211241.jpg‎   Image_20250310211249.jpg‎   Image_20250310211254.jpg‎  

  11. #36282

    Katie's. S Archer Ave

    Decided to walk to work today just a couple mile walk and my fat ass needs the exercise.

    Noticed a new place called Katie's in the 4200 block area of S Archer called asked if they had young girls and was told 3 girls working. Rang the bell door was answered quickly by a Thai women mid 40's cute for her age decent ass and zero tits.

    She offered me Boom Boom for $160 took the deal and wasn't bad the covered BJ was very good actually.

    Would repeat if I can confirm younger girls place is very long and goes back really far.

  12. #36281
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway5192  [View Original Post]
    I have gone to JW rejuvenating a few times in the last couple months and got pretty good FS. They just sent me pictures this morning of a new Latina who looks pretty good too. Not exactly West loop but not too far.
    Can you share those pictures with us? I haven't been there in almost a year because the talent pool was down.

  13. #36280

    Unisex

    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with my #1 on Friday at Sunny Spa on Halsted (Greektown) - I heard a lady customer come in so I asked is that normal and my #1 said, yeah. I asked do they get extra service and she said, yes. They do from L1 (fingering) to full blown Carpet Cleaning. I was stunned about also very intrigued- I asked my #1 to see if any of these girls would be interested in a 3 some I said I'll pay you both and my #1 laughed then said ok. Stay tuned.
    Most limited menu shops-providers will service males, females, and couples as well, but this is usually limited to L1 only.

  14. #36279

    Sh

    Anyone seen the current star hot lineup?

  15. #36278

    Orange Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her yet??
    Saw her the other night. Short Latina with small natural tits and nice ass. Asked if she can start with a massage and she agreed, nothing special just needed to release some tension. On the flip, she put on the cover and did a quick CBJ just when I was starting to enjoy it. She got on top and she was trying to go as fast as she could to finish me quick. Had to let her know to slow it down and she was cool with it but had to do positions where I controlled the tempo. Best position was standing doggy in which we both enjoyed. Not too bad besides the rushing part and didn't have ridiculous restrictions like other Latinas. On my way out, glanced inside the other room and saw the other Latina I believe is Luna. She was bare butt naked and only saw the back side and that ass looked thick. Again this was a quick glance maybe my eyes deceived me but if anyone has seeing her please report or DM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape