Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36280

    Unisex

    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with my #1 on Friday at Sunny Spa on Halsted (Greektown) - I heard a lady customer come in so I asked is that normal and my #1 said, yeah. I asked do they get extra service and she said, yes. They do from L1 (fingering) to full blown Carpet Cleaning. I was stunned about also very intrigued- I asked my #1 to see if any of these girls would be interested in a 3 some I said I'll pay you both and my #1 laughed then said ok. Stay tuned.
    Most limited menu shops-providers will service males, females, and couples as well, but this is usually limited to L1 only.

  2. #36279

    Sh

    Anyone seen the current star hot lineup?

  3. #36278

    Orange Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her yet??
    Saw her the other night. Short Latina with small natural tits and nice ass. Asked if she can start with a massage and she agreed, nothing special just needed to release some tension. On the flip, she put on the cover and did a quick CBJ just when I was starting to enjoy it. She got on top and she was trying to go as fast as she could to finish me quick. Had to let her know to slow it down and she was cool with it but had to do positions where I controlled the tempo. Best position was standing doggy in which we both enjoyed. Not too bad besides the rushing part and didn't have ridiculous restrictions like other Latinas. On my way out, glanced inside the other room and saw the other Latina I believe is Luna. She was bare butt naked and only saw the back side and that ass looked thick. Again this was a quick glance maybe my eyes deceived me but if anyone has seeing her please report or DM me.

  4. #36277

    Sunny Spa. Halsted - Taking Women Customers

    Had a session with my #1 on Friday at Sunny Spa on Halsted (Greektown) - I heard a lady customer come in so I asked is that normal and my #1 said, yeah. I asked do they get extra service and she said, yes. They do from L1 (fingering) to full blown Carpet Cleaning. I was stunned about also very intrigued- I asked my #1 to see if any of these girls would be interested in a 3 some I said I'll pay you both and my #1 laughed then said ok. Stay tuned.

  5. #36276

    Taylor. Vietnam Cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    Who's the girl you saw?
    Taylor. Vietnam cutie probably early 30's Amazing V. Man mades and if you have any girth you will feel it ripping her apart. She is a really fun girl and she said her sister was joining the house in the next day or so.

  6. #36275
    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    Red Lantern is not longer on Halstead the door man has pending criminal.

    Charges and the location has since been closed down on Halsted. They now have a location S Western which I personally frequent. It's a tad cleaner than Halsted but parking is on the side street that leads to the Alley. Just had a session there Thursday with a gorgeous spinner who you could feel the stretching of her V with each thrust and always a great time for under $200.

    Their Spa location is on S Canal Street which was also raided a couple months back but they operate low no flashy neons turned on I always just offer Pappa $200 for 30 minutes for his best girl and he never fails me -.

    Good time at both places for $200 or less and seen some great.

    Ladies at these locations over the years.
    Who's the girl you saw?

  7. #36274

    JW rejuvenating

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good FS AMP experience in west loop / fulton market area. New to the Chicago thread but happy to exchange info for some great options in Naperville / Lombard area. Going to be unsupervised in city Wednesday night so looking for good "relaxation". Also would see an independent provider if you want to share that info.

    Feel free to DM if you prefer.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    I have gone to JW rejuvenating a few times in the last couple months and got pretty good FS. They just sent me pictures this morning of a new Latina who looks pretty good too. Not exactly West loop but not too far.

  8. #36273

    2 kg?

    I don't think 2 KG is still around, but recently saw Elle had a new review posted on TER, they had a Fulton Market incall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varsity2017  [View Original Post]
    Yeah agree I haven't had any luck with west loop / fulton area. Really trying to find someone incall or better spot other than sunny (they only have 1 decent provider).

    If anyone has any west loop or Fulton options, please help us out! Haha.

  9. #36272

    SXL. S Michigan Ave?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Not really any reliable FS spots in the West Loop. The only reliable HE spot is Sunny on Halsted. However, you will be in the vicinity of downtown so there are options with a little bit of travel. Going to sound like a broken record or shill but SXL provides a full menu, up to BBFS and anal with a particular provider. Not going to really find that anywhere else. Emily is probably the go to. That's a 5-10 minute drive from Fulton Market.

    Nearby Fulton is West River Spa on Grand. Just a few minute drive, even walking distance. Reports of a couple providers giving FS. Selena, who is formerly Juju of none other than SXL, haha. Kelly, according to reports but never tried her.

    You have the Chinatown spots but now you're talking something like a 15 minute drive.

    If you've never been, then I would recommended SXL. Everyone has to try it at least once. West River has FS options, though they are the older providers and some younger girls but don't think they will do FS, maybe a CBJ at best.
    Thanks SpaGuy! SXL on S Michigan? The nail and massage listing? Just confirming.

  10. #36271

    West loop / Fulton options

    Yeah agree I haven't had any luck with west loop / fulton area. Really trying to find someone incall or better spot other than sunny (they only have 1 decent provider).

    If anyone has any west loop or Fulton options, please help us out! Haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Not really any reliable FS spots in the West Loop. The only reliable HE spot is Sunny on Halsted. However, you will be in the vicinity of downtown so there are options with a little bit of travel. Going to sound like a broken record or shill but SXL provides a full menu, up to BBFS and anal with a particular provider. Not going to really find that anywhere else. Emily is probably the go to. That's a 5-10 minute drive from Fulton Market.

    Nearby Fulton is West River Spa on Grand. Just a few minute drive, even walking distance. Reports of a couple providers giving FS. Selena, who is formerly Juju of none other than SXL, haha. Kelly, according to reports but never tried her.

    You have the Chinatown spots but now you're talking something like a 15 minute drive.

    If you've never been, then I would recommended SXL. Everyone has to try it at least once. West River has FS options, though they are the older providers and some younger girls but don't think they will do FS, maybe a CBJ at best.

  11. #36270

    Red Lantern. House & Spa Location

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here try RedLantern on a Halsted. Paints themself as "Asian Fusion Supper Club" -House / Massage Spa / Nightclub vibe. Seems like interesting concept- but different enough to throw a yellow flag up. Found it while searching in RR and hot dot com.
    Red Lantern is not longer on Halstead the door man has pending criminal.

    Charges and the location has since been closed down on Halsted. They now have a location S Western which I personally frequent. It's a tad cleaner than Halsted but parking is on the side street that leads to the Alley. Just had a session there Thursday with a gorgeous spinner who you could feel the stretching of her V with each thrust and always a great time for under $200.

    Their Spa location is on S Canal Street which was also raided a couple months back but they operate low no flashy neons turned on I always just offer Pappa $200 for 30 minutes for his best girl and he never fails me -.

    Good time at both places for $200 or less and seen some great.

    Ladies at these locations over the years.

  12. #36269

    Red Lantern

    Oh those advertisements are completely fake. LOL. It's a house. They can have some good talent. If you search the forums you will see a lot of chatter.

    I think you will find more in the apartment thread than in the massage thread. They own Earth Spa too and you will see the same type of advertising. It's hit or miss there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here try RedLantern on a Halsted. Paints themself as "Asian Fusion Supper Club" -House / Massage Spa / Nightclub vibe. Seems like interesting concept- but different enough to throw a yellow flag up. Found it while searching in RR and hot dot com.

  13. #36268

    Orange

    Yes, unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    ORANGE located on S Archer?

  14. #36267

    Red Lantern on Halsted?

    Anyone here try RedLantern on a Halsted. Paints themself as "Asian Fusion Supper Club" -House / Massage Spa / Nightclub vibe. Seems like interesting concept- but different enough to throw a yellow flag up. Found it while searching in RR and hot dot com.

  15. #36266

    Orange-location?

    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    I just went to see her last night. I will start with YMMV. For me, worst experience by far. No hugs or kisses coming in, we went to the little shower across from the TS room, just a quick mechanical shower. Back in the room she finishes drying me. Up to this point not feeling any warmth from her. Finally she sits me on the table and hugs me and started moaning, as fake as can be. She grabs a condom and I see her oil herself so I'm like ok, no DATY. She gets on her knees and starts to put on the cover and I stopped her, said I wanted a BBBJ, she said more money, WTF. I said $$ covers that, a minute back and forth and she goes for a BBBJ then. That lasted 90 seconds and says to fuck her. I tell her I want her on top and she said I'm so big, so long. She does cg for a minute and just pops off and said again to fuck her. I'm getting irritated at this point. So in Mish, maybe 2 minutes, she stops me and pushed me off and said she wants to use hands. So I let her for a minute and it's just not doing it, I push her hand away and just get up and get dressed. Then she tells me I'm number 1, I laughed and told her she sucks, even though she had no clue what I said.

    So out the door, I send a message to the booker and she apologized. She said Summer was probably anxious because she had a Chinese guy waiting for her. I call BS on that, no cars, only one girl busy, others hanging out in the hall chatting and I actually had a scheduled appointment. Booker says I can have another girl, at a discount, I just laughed. I was there for 15 minutes and just horrible. I told the booker this was just bad business.

    I frequent Orange the most. I like the price point, plenty of options, always a new lineup. And most of the time it is good, not this time, the worst by far.

    There is no way Summer is 20, natural C, but they hang, I would say mid late 30. And maybe she is FOB, but you can tell she has been in the business for awhile.

    Definitely not recommended by me, but as I said in the start YMMV, this was my experience.

    There are other places that have the same pricing that I will go to more now.
    ORANGE located on S Archer?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape