Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 18418
-
03-10-25 18:37 #14818Senior Member

Posts: 170Darn
Pictures come back to someone in S. Africa. Amazing her profile has been around so long.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-447fa65b0537
https://www.instagram.com/chumiie_/
-
03-10-25 11:58 #14817Senior Member

Posts: 368Not saying you can't get 300
But she is not chunky at all, very fit!
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 11:39 #14816Senior Member

Posts: 1021So you DM me about this, tell me multiple times it's just impossible my experience was completely different than yours. I convince you that I'm not lying, so then you get butt hurt about it and feel the need to publicly post it here to tell me I'm wrong as well? C'mon. Man, what are we doing? You sound petulant, stop being a clown, be better.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 10:55 #14815Senior Member

Posts: 83Lady baddie
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-9f064a00228a
She is real and photos are accurate, but a bit dated.
-
03-10-25 10:00 #14814Senior Member

Posts: 517Mar
I like her look, but I'm skeptical of a 5 year old profile popping up in Springfield (or anywhere else). I've been on Seeking for almost 4 years and have never seen her profile in the DC area before. It could be she just moved here, but I suspect a fake.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 00:15 #14813Senior Member

Posts: 1061Aurora
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-4d091299621b
Said 8 k for 3-4 meets per month.
Gtfo out of here. I've NYC models want to meet for 600 to 700.
-
03-09-25 15:51 #14812Senior Member

Posts: 382Clearly mistaken
Look again.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 14:36 #14811Senior Member

Posts: 1021Vittoria
Wants 1 k for two pops LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-28fa6b2123da
-
03-08-25 22:11 #14810Senior Member

Posts: 452Mar
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-b06b52a2737e
Has anyone seen this girl?
-
03-08-25 21:08 #14809Senior Member

Posts: 1061Seriously, she's Hella chunky. She's 300 max.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 16:08 #14808Senior Member

Posts: 130Sounds promising
Friends who are willing to join in on the fun?
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 14:50 #14807Senior Member

Posts: 452Marianne
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-b06b52a2737e
Anyone get her yet?
-
03-08-25 14:40 #14806Senior Member

Posts: 368Her ask is 8 but YMMV, fun girl!
Originally Posted by JoeBlowDC
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 14:25 #14805Senior Member

Posts: 126Curious as to what the ppm ran ya?
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 11:11 #14804Senior Member

Posts: 1021Non GFE? You and I had two completely different experiences with her it seems.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





