High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14806
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlowDC  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to what the ppm ran ya?
    Her ask is 8 but YMMV, fun girl!

  2. #14805
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Non GFE pro. Pretty, and has friends, but no repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e649aedb76a8
    Curious as to what the ppm ran ya?

  3. #14804
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Non GFE pro. Pretty, and has friends, but no repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e649aedb76a8
    Non GFE? You and I had two completely different experiences with her it seems.

  4. #14803

    StunningPrincess

    Non GFE pro. Pretty, and has friends, but no repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e649aedb76a8

  5. #14802
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-999ad731b584

    Texted back and forth and got a few pics. Ultimately couldn't connect because she seemingly doesn't have a car or anything. Wasn't about to travel down 95.

  6. #14801

    FB is Stauton

    Might travel I guess, but FB is pretty ghetto.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-8d92f68648bf

  7. #14800

    Online to start


  8. #14799

    Beefy but legit

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperDude  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I did a snap call with her. $400 is what she agreed to. She was constantly asking me schedule a meet when I was out of town and finally put down a day for the meet. Came up with excuse that her grandmother was in hospital and will have to reschedule.
    Beefy but insta checks out in DMV.

  9. #14798

    Flaked on me

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I did a snap call with her. $400 is what she agreed to. She was constantly asking me schedule a meet when I was out of town and finally put down a day for the meet. Came up with excuse that her grandmother was in hospital and will have to reschedule.

  10. #14797

    Better Latina options for 300

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    To each their own, but much hotter options out there!

  11. #14796
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Apparently you and I have two completely different experiences with trying to get a new account created after you've been banned. It's happened to me twice over the years. Both times when I tried immediately within a day or two my new account was flagged and shut down. And often times that's without even sending a message, just creating the account was enough to flag something. But I've always created a new email account each time, I never use my real name, address, never use a pic that shows my face ect, always paid with a gift card. Yet somehow every time they'd sniff me out and shut down the new account. So after the last time and unsuccessfully trying a few times, I waited like 4-6 months to try again, created a new email and purchased a VPN subscription so I can mask my IP address and location and now I've not had any issues for about a year now. Some have speculated that they track IP addresses so maybe that's why I was able to get past their security this time, idk. But it's been a pain in the ass regardless.
    Yes, not just IP but other data pieces including browser / device info etc. Are also captured to identify users.

    Find a tech-savvy friend and you can create a new acct within minutes, no need to wait.

  12. #14795

    Latina SB allowance?

    This one wants $500 ppm. Thoughts?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-63580a528fb9

  13. #14794
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Any reason why you couldn't make another account the same day?

    I mean what information (common across accounts) do you provide that would need you to wait 6 months and jump through 30 different hoops?

    It isn't as difficult to create a new account though with newer restrictions it is becoming difficult.

    Hence create a few accounts now and keep rotating LOL.
    Apparently you and I have two completely different experiences with trying to get a new account created after you've been banned. It's happened to me twice over the years. Both times when I tried immediately within a day or two my new account was flagged and shut down. And often times that's without even sending a message, just creating the account was enough to flag something. But I've always created a new email account each time, I never use my real name, address, never use a pic that shows my face ect, always paid with a gift card. Yet somehow every time they'd sniff me out and shut down the new account. So after the last time and unsuccessfully trying a few times, I waited like 4-6 months to try again, created a new email and purchased a VPN subscription so I can mask my IP address and location and now I've not had any issues for about a year now. Some have speculated that they track IP addresses so maybe that's why I was able to get past their security this time, idk. But it's been a pain in the ass regardless.

  14. #14793
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    ...Apparently one of those times came across their Mods radar and flagged me for it. I've had this happen a time or two before over the years and normally they completely ban me, shut down my account and I then have to wait 6 months for the coast to clear, then jump through 30 different hoops to try and get a new account created and slip it past their security and hope they don't recognize me...
    Any reason why you couldn't make another account the same day?

    I mean what information (common across accounts) do you provide that would need you to wait 6 months and jump through 30 different hoops?

    It isn't as difficult to create a new account though with newer restrictions it is becoming difficult.

    Hence create a few accounts now and keep rotating LOL.

  15. #14792

    Profile not found

    Any idea why it shows below message when I click on on the profile links from this thread?

    "Profile Not Available.

    This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. ".

    I created a new account last month. Do you all add your profile pic? How does it work? Do I pay monthly fee or is it free?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape