Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 741 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14821

    Not chunky

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    But she is not chunky at all, very fit!
    Definitely not chunky, and no dead Asian front tooth. 5 is certain, doubt 3.

  2. #14820

    Starfish

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't repeat, but don't regret either.

  3. #14819

    You are right. I am wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    So you DM me about this, tell me multiple times it's just impossible my experience was completely different than yours. I convince you that I'm not lying, so then you get butt hurt about it and feel the need to publicly post it here to tell me I'm wrong as well? C'mon. Man, what are we doing? You sound petulant, stop being a clown, be better.
    I am not worthy. Fwiw, posted before DM.

  4. #14818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Darn

    Pictures come back to someone in S. Africa. Amazing her profile has been around so long.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-447fa65b0537

    https://www.instagram.com/chumiie_/

  5. #14817

    Not saying you can't get 300

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, she's Hella chunky. She's 300 max.
    But she is not chunky at all, very fit!

  6. #14816
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Look again.
    So you DM me about this, tell me multiple times it's just impossible my experience was completely different than yours. I convince you that I'm not lying, so then you get butt hurt about it and feel the need to publicly post it here to tell me I'm wrong as well? C'mon. Man, what are we doing? You sound petulant, stop being a clown, be better.

  7. #14815

    Lady baddie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-9f064a00228a

    She is real and photos are accurate, but a bit dated.

  8. #14814

    Mar

    I like her look, but I'm skeptical of a 5 year old profile popping up in Springfield (or anywhere else). I've been on Seeking for almost 4 years and have never seen her profile in the DC area before. It could be she just moved here, but I suspect a fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]

  9. #14813

    Aurora

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-4d091299621b

    Said 8 k for 3-4 meets per month.

    Gtfo out of here. I've NYC models want to meet for 600 to 700.

  10. #14812

    Clearly mistaken

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Non GFE? You and I had two completely different experiences with her it seems.
    Look again.

  11. #14811

    Vittoria


  12. #14810

  13. #14809
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Her ask is 8 but YMMV, fun girl!
    Seriously, she's Hella chunky. She's 300 max.

  14. #14808

    Sounds promising

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Non GFE pro. Pretty, and has friends, but no repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e649aedb76a8
    Friends who are willing to join in on the fun?

  15. #14807

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape