Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 741 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14809
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Her ask is 8 but YMMV, fun girl!
    Seriously, she's Hella chunky. She's 300 max.

  2. #14808

    Sounds promising

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Non GFE pro. Pretty, and has friends, but no repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e649aedb76a8
    Friends who are willing to join in on the fun?

  3. #14807

  4. #14806
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlowDC  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to what the ppm ran ya?
    Her ask is 8 but YMMV, fun girl!

  5. #14805
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Non GFE pro. Pretty, and has friends, but no repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e649aedb76a8
    Curious as to what the ppm ran ya?

  6. #14804
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Non GFE pro. Pretty, and has friends, but no repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e649aedb76a8
    Non GFE? You and I had two completely different experiences with her it seems.

  7. #14803

    StunningPrincess

    Non GFE pro. Pretty, and has friends, but no repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e649aedb76a8

  8. #14802
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-999ad731b584

    Texted back and forth and got a few pics. Ultimately couldn't connect because she seemingly doesn't have a car or anything. Wasn't about to travel down 95.

  9. #14801

    FB is Stauton

    Might travel I guess, but FB is pretty ghetto.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-8d92f68648bf

  10. #14800

    Online to start


  11. #14799

    Beefy but legit

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperDude  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I did a snap call with her. $400 is what she agreed to. She was constantly asking me schedule a meet when I was out of town and finally put down a day for the meet. Came up with excuse that her grandmother was in hospital and will have to reschedule.
    Beefy but insta checks out in DMV.

  12. #14798

    Flaked on me

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I did a snap call with her. $400 is what she agreed to. She was constantly asking me schedule a meet when I was out of town and finally put down a day for the meet. Came up with excuse that her grandmother was in hospital and will have to reschedule.

  13. #14797

    Better Latina options for 300

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    To each their own, but much hotter options out there!

  14. #14796
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Apparently you and I have two completely different experiences with trying to get a new account created after you've been banned. It's happened to me twice over the years. Both times when I tried immediately within a day or two my new account was flagged and shut down. And often times that's without even sending a message, just creating the account was enough to flag something. But I've always created a new email account each time, I never use my real name, address, never use a pic that shows my face ect, always paid with a gift card. Yet somehow every time they'd sniff me out and shut down the new account. So after the last time and unsuccessfully trying a few times, I waited like 4-6 months to try again, created a new email and purchased a VPN subscription so I can mask my IP address and location and now I've not had any issues for about a year now. Some have speculated that they track IP addresses so maybe that's why I was able to get past their security this time, idk. But it's been a pain in the ass regardless.
    Yes, not just IP but other data pieces including browser / device info etc. Are also captured to identify users.

    Find a tech-savvy friend and you can create a new acct within minutes, no need to wait.

  15. #14795

    Latina SB allowance?

    This one wants $500 ppm. Thoughts?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-63580a528fb9

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape