Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 18433
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Darn

    Pictures come back to someone in S. Africa. Amazing her profile has been around so long.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-447fa65b0537

    https://www.instagram.com/chumiie_/

  2. #14817

    Not saying you can't get 300

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, she's Hella chunky. She's 300 max.
    But she is not chunky at all, very fit!

  3. #14816
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Look again.
    So you DM me about this, tell me multiple times it's just impossible my experience was completely different than yours. I convince you that I'm not lying, so then you get butt hurt about it and feel the need to publicly post it here to tell me I'm wrong as well? C'mon. Man, what are we doing? You sound petulant, stop being a clown, be better.

  4. #14815

    Lady baddie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-9f064a00228a

    She is real and photos are accurate, but a bit dated.

  5. #14814

    Mar

    I like her look, but I'm skeptical of a 5 year old profile popping up in Springfield (or anywhere else). I've been on Seeking for almost 4 years and have never seen her profile in the DC area before. It could be she just moved here, but I suspect a fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]

  6. #14813

    Aurora

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-4d091299621b

    Said 8 k for 3-4 meets per month.

    Gtfo out of here. I've NYC models want to meet for 600 to 700.

  7. #14812

    Clearly mistaken

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Non GFE? You and I had two completely different experiences with her it seems.
    Look again.

  8. #14811

    Vittoria


  9. #14810

  10. #14809
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Her ask is 8 but YMMV, fun girl!
    Seriously, she's Hella chunky. She's 300 max.

  11. #14808

    Sounds promising

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Non GFE pro. Pretty, and has friends, but no repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e649aedb76a8
    Friends who are willing to join in on the fun?

  12. #14807

  13. #14806
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlowDC  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to what the ppm ran ya?
    Her ask is 8 but YMMV, fun girl!

  14. #14805
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Non GFE pro. Pretty, and has friends, but no repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e649aedb76a8
    Curious as to what the ppm ran ya?

  15. #14804
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Non GFE pro. Pretty, and has friends, but no repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e649aedb76a8
    Non GFE? You and I had two completely different experiences with her it seems.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape