Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 471 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 7063
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6298

    J wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by TableShowerAmp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone stopped by J Wellness in Greer?
    I know Greer has grown, since I live there, but I've never heard of J wellness.

  2. #6297

    J Wellness

    Anyone stopped by J Wellness in Greer?

  3. #6296
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by the other day and no one answered, but I know whoever was there could have been busy. But there were no cars that I could see.

    I've also tried calling a few times just to see who's working, whether it's still Michelle and Candy but no answer.

    Anyways, just wanting to see if anyone had been by there and had any luck??

    Also if Michelle and Candy are the providers available still.

    Thanks.
    2 New Girls. Jenny and Leyla (spell check) Stopped to see if Candy was there and she is not. Asked for Michelle and she didn't know who I was talking about. Wanted me to stay but I just poked my head in to see what the new talent was. Both girls look young mid 30's - 40, But Leyla? Seems like the next Michelle: Great body & man made rack very flirty. Will be back in soon now that I see the new girls. No cars in the parking lot when I stopped earlier. Check them out & report back.

  4. #6295

    Current talent at Willow?

    How is current talent? Any lively spinners?

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    Thanks HC,

    Good info. Don't want to carry too much in case Jr. Is doing the thinking, and don't want to be caught short in case opportunities present themselves.

    Nacho.

  5. #6294

    New Leaf

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by the other day and no one answered, but I know whoever was there could have been busy. But there were no cars that I could see.

    I've also tried calling a few times just to see who's working, whether it's still Michelle and Candy but no answer.

    Anyways, just wanting to see if anyone had been by there and had any luck??

    Also if Michelle and Candy are the providers available still.

    Thanks.
    Were you at the location off Pleasantburg of off Laurens?

  6. #6293
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting Greenville next week. I'm seeking full service w / someone who's good at rimming. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Please message me and thank you.
    Pete, while not a Massage parlor, I have had Marie provide that service and when I last visited her she was a great time. That was some time last year so worth checking to make sure she is still up to par.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/762450270521

  7. #6292

    Any luck at the New New Leaf?

    I stopped by the other day and no one answered, but I know whoever was there could have been busy. But there were no cars that I could see.

    I've also tried calling a few times just to see who's working, whether it's still Michelle and Candy but no answer.

    Anyways, just wanting to see if anyone had been by there and had any luck??

    Also if Michelle and Candy are the providers available still.

    Thanks.

  8. #6291

    Willow

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in a minute. FS still will run $220-$240 all in. Extra $100 for bare and maybe some Greek. Pound on, HC.
    Thanks HC,

    Good info. Don't want to carry too much in case Jr. Is doing the thinking, and don't want to be caught short in case opportunities present themselves.

    Nacho.

  9. #6290

    "why"

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Any advice on Y Massage in Easley? They seem busy and ad says has table shower, both good signs. Pm me if ya want.
    Usually a really good massage, table shower is ok. Nothing more than an HE if you kind of show you have been somewhere that offers them before. Like throw the towel off to the side. Last time I was there a month or so ago there were 3 women working including Jessica. An older one, a younger one who is probably in her 40's and Jessica. I have seen both of the other two twice. The younger one to me gave a better massage but really you cannot go wrong with any of them. Massage wise. And other wise. Oh and I have had massages from Jessica for about 3 years. They are all about the same massage technique wise.

    SC.

  10. #6289
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Any advice on Y Massage in Easley? They seem busy and ad says has table shower, both good signs. Pm me if ya want.
    Jessica was always good to me I also had a couple so so visits.

  11. #6288

    Why easley

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Any advice on Y Massage in Easley? They seem busy and ad says has table shower, both good signs. Pm me if ya want.
    I always wondered about that place too. My spidey sense says it's legit, but I could be wrong.

  12. #6287

    Willow

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Willow in Anderson recently? Curious what the talent is like and what the FS rates are these days.

    Tia.

    Nacho.
    Haven't been in a minute. FS still will run $220-$240 all in. Extra $100 for bare and maybe some Greek. Pound on, HC.

  13. #6286

    Rimjob

    I'll be visiting Greenville next week. I'm seeking full service w / someone who's good at rimming. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Please message me and thank you.

  14. #6285
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    Any advice on Y Massage in Easley? They seem busy and ad says has table shower, both good signs. Pm me if ya want.
    This place seems to be by the book. I have stopped in twice, once to look around and another to get a chair massage. Both times I saw older ladies there that seemed to be regulars. All the employees hang out in the front lobby, right out in the open with actual uniforms on. I will say that the chair massage was top notch.

  15. #6284

    Y massage Easley

    Any advice on Y Massage in Easley? They seem busy and ad says has table shower, both good signs. Pm me if ya want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape