Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 7063
-
03-10-25 12:21 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 533J wellness
I know Greer has grown, since I live there, but I've never heard of J wellness.
Originally Posted by TableShowerAmp
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 10:06 #6297Regular Member

Posts: 18J Wellness
Anyone stopped by J Wellness in Greer?
-
03-09-25 12:56 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 532 New Girls. Jenny and Leyla (spell check) Stopped to see if Candy was there and she is not. Asked for Michelle and she didn't know who I was talking about. Wanted me to stay but I just poked my head in to see what the new talent was. Both girls look young mid 30's - 40, But Leyla? Seems like the next Michelle: Great body & man made rack very flirty. Will be back in soon now that I see the new girls. No cars in the parking lot when I stopped earlier. Check them out & report back.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 11:13 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 100Current talent at Willow?
How is current talent? Any lively spinners?
Originally Posted by NachoV
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 09:36 #6294Senior Member

Posts: 120New Leaf
Were you at the location off Pleasantburg of off Laurens?
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 08:22 #6293Senior Member

Posts: 3076Pete, while not a Massage parlor, I have had Marie provide that service and when I last visited her she was a great time. That was some time last year so worth checking to make sure she is still up to par.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/762450270521
-
03-09-25 07:59 #6292Senior Member

Posts: 77Any luck at the New New Leaf?
I stopped by the other day and no one answered, but I know whoever was there could have been busy. But there were no cars that I could see.
I've also tried calling a few times just to see who's working, whether it's still Michelle and Candy but no answer.
Anyways, just wanting to see if anyone had been by there and had any luck??
Also if Michelle and Candy are the providers available still.
Thanks.
-
03-08-25 08:43 #6291Senior Member

Posts: 94Willow
Thanks HC,
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
Good info. Don't want to carry too much in case Jr. Is doing the thinking, and don't want to be caught short in case opportunities present themselves.
Nacho.
-
03-07-25 23:01 #6290Senior Member

Posts: 380"why"
Usually a really good massage, table shower is ok. Nothing more than an HE if you kind of show you have been somewhere that offers them before. Like throw the towel off to the side. Last time I was there a month or so ago there were 3 women working including Jessica. An older one, a younger one who is probably in her 40's and Jessica. I have seen both of the other two twice. The younger one to me gave a better massage but really you cannot go wrong with any of them. Massage wise. And other wise. Oh and I have had massages from Jessica for about 3 years. They are all about the same massage technique wise.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
SC.
-
03-05-25 23:15 #6289Senior Member

Posts: 707Jessica was always good to me I also had a couple so so visits.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 17:46 #6288Regular Member

Posts: 23Why easley
I always wondered about that place too. My spidey sense says it's legit, but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 13:54 #6287Senior Member

Posts: 519Willow
Haven't been in a minute. FS still will run $220-$240 all in. Extra $100 for bare and maybe some Greek. Pound on, HC.
Originally Posted by NachoV
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 11:05 #6286Senior Member

Posts: 1095Rimjob
I'll be visiting Greenville next week. I'm seeking full service w / someone who's good at rimming. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Please message me and thank you.
-
03-04-25 22:02 #6285Senior Member

Posts: 565This place seems to be by the book. I have stopped in twice, once to look around and another to get a chair massage. Both times I saw older ladies there that seemed to be regulars. All the employees hang out in the front lobby, right out in the open with actual uniforms on. I will say that the chair massage was top notch.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 17:06 #6284Senior Member

Posts: 146Y massage Easley
Any advice on Y Massage in Easley? They seem busy and ad says has table shower, both good signs. Pm me if ya want.










Reply With Quote





