Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 471 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 7063
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6283

    Willow

    Anyone been to Willow in Anderson recently? Curious what the talent is like and what the FS rates are these days.

    Tia.

    Nacho.

  2. #6282

    Long Shot

    I know this is probably a long shot, but I'm looking to get a massage with happy ending for my GF (who is bi) from a female masseuse, while I watch. I've been to dozens of AMP's over the years and know my way around them, but never done anything like this before. Understand there will most likely be a premium for this, and am willing to pay. Just curious if any of my fellow mongers may have any insight. I guess I could always start calling and asking. Thanks in advance!

  3. #6281

    Hampton Village

    After a day and a half doing yard work I wanted a massage so I popped into have. Lilly answered. She's about 50,5-feet tall and skinny, about a 5 out of 10 in the face department. Her English is almost non-existant, so much of our communication was through Google Translate on her phone. What followed was absolutely the worst massage I've ever had. Just too hard and I couldn't get her to ease up. After about 15 minutes she motioned for me to turn over. Through Google, she offered me L2 for $200. I had no desire to take it any farther so I said no thank you and got dressed. In her jabbering she may have offered me a better deal, but because of her poor English I couldn't tell. I left a nominal tip for her efforts and left.

  4. #6280

    Summer on and Pleasantburg Dr

    I didn't get her name but she was absolutely amazing, can't brag about her enough. She was a tight 40-ish around 5 feet, with nice, full, natural C cups. The place was clean and welcoming. Typical prices. She said that it was a slow day for her and that I was her first customer. I opted for the hour massage. She asked if I wanted it medium or soft and I asked for soft. I was in a mood to be pampered. Glad I did. It turned out to be a very sensuous and sensual massage. And didn't mind my hands roaming here at all. She was very sweet and soft-spoken. She liked my butt, tapping it a few times and called it cute. She was good with the compliments, calling me cute, said I had the nicest smile. I got at least 10 minutes of warm-up before the flip. She focused on the boys for a very long time. For me that extra time and attention is quite helpful. Definitely a first but I like the little details. About 30 minutes in she told me to turn over and asked if I wanted the handshake treatment and she began, asking if I'd tip her. Affirmative response from me and we were off. The shake was very involved, lots of eye contact, let me touch OTC anywhere I pushed my limits to UTC, as usual. Leaned down and kept kissing me on the cheek, calling my cute, commenting on how nice my smile was, how good I smelled, etc. Proceeded to take care of every other spot on me. She finished with a scalp massage. Ran a tiny bit over on time but wasn't ever rushed. Told me to come back, please ask for her. I made mental note to see her again. (I'll remember her face) Gave her the tip and headed I out.

  5. #6279

    Glow Spa

    DIY, or nothing at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    New place in Easley went today second day open 80 hour.

    Curtains no doors 2 ladies there.

    Lots of touching but no handy.

  6. #6278

    Ahh

    Quote Originally Posted by Fargler  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Asian Healing Hands at 430 Haywood by the downtown airport.

    As has been reported in the past, it was completely legit, and enjoyable.

    Attractive providers, pleasant masseuse, and good massage. $70 hf + $20 tip.

    Fargler.
    I recently went by for a massage as well. She ask about pressure, I said hard pressure! And did she deliver! I felt like I had been beat half to death after the massage! In a good way that is! She did some pressure point, and stretching stuff that did this body some good! She would find a knot and just hold the elbow in it. The body is tense, but after a couple of seconds, it's like she would break the tension in the muscle and it would surrender and relax.

    A fav spot and friendly on the budget.

  7. #6277
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Not So Goo Therapy. Anderson

    So Good Therapy in Anderson is Not So Good. Heavy and flabby Korean lady in 50's. .8 for house. She tries to get you out in half and hour. Oily, light, rubdown for 20 minutes before flip. No touching. OC or UC. Ask 14 for CBJ.

  8. #6276

    Glowy spa

    New place in Easley went today second day open 80 hour.

    Curtains no doors 2 ladies there.

    Lots of touching but no handy.

  9. #6275

    Willow

    Quote Originally Posted by JMAbacus  [View Original Post]
    I don't report most visits on the board any longer but will throw out some recent history. I prefer a spinner or at least slender type. Willow had a run of multiple months with some really fine looking and high performing ladies that were very slim, and in some cases, very attractive as well. Gina was the last and she departed 2-3 weeks ago. At most, they would only have one, and the others a mixed bag of different sizes. I called 2 weeks ago and Mama said nothing now, try next week. So I went last weekend. She was short but no figure and not much to look at. Name was Candy. So nothing at the moment is my guess but you can roll the dice should you wish. I tried Choi two weekends ago. Asked did they have any slender women? Yes, yes. So I headed over and was shown to the room. Got a pudgy 3-4. Only other woman there was getting dressed during my session and she was short, somewhat protruding stomach, and not a beauty. Maybe a 4. Been to Choi maybe 5 times and have never seen anyone that approached attractive. There are multiple other venues but only have been to a couple long ago. The only attractive women I have ever seen were at Willow but the quality comes and goes. Seems like NH in Greenville is the most consistent spot on the board. As always, YMMV.
    I second Willow. IMO worth the almost hour commute for me.

  10. #6274

    Not Aware of Any

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Is there any good talent in Anderson right now. Like mid-February? I don't care about hard, intense massages. A gentle body rub or body-to-body is fine. A good table shower is a must. The clothes should go away quickly. Lots of teasing is nice. I'm too old for covered service so a HJ or BBBJ is needed.
    I don't report most visits on the board any longer but will throw out some recent history. I prefer a spinner or at least slender type. Willow had a run of multiple months with some really fine looking and high performing ladies that were very slim, and in some cases, very attractive as well. Gina was the last and she departed 2-3 weeks ago. At most, they would only have one, and the others a mixed bag of different sizes. I called 2 weeks ago and Mama said nothing now, try next week. So I went last weekend. She was short but no figure and not much to look at. Name was Candy. So nothing at the moment is my guess but you can roll the dice should you wish. I tried Choi two weekends ago. Asked did they have any slender women? Yes, yes. So I headed over and was shown to the room. Got a pudgy 3-4. Only other woman there was getting dressed during my session and she was short, somewhat protruding stomach, and not a beauty. Maybe a 4. Been to Choi maybe 5 times and have never seen anyone that approached attractive. There are multiple other venues but only have been to a couple long ago. The only attractive women I have ever seen were at Willow but the quality comes and goes. Seems like NH in Greenville is the most consistent spot on the board. As always, YMMV.

  11. #6273

    Hampton

    Stopped in this past week based on what I've heard on here. All I can say is everything I heard is correct, this place is full of cuties. I left a totally happy person.

  12. #6272

    You Relax

    Stopped in the Taylors location recently. Was greeted by a cute little spinner type named Lilly. Very good massage, very friendly, and gets all the tight spots. Would repeat.

  13. #6271

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    LOL I know exactly which Sara you are talking about. She used to be at 14 and Pelham, next to Sweet Basil Thai. She was something.
    It appears to me, and I could be incorrect. But. It appears that there is three spa's that rotate the girls around. Maybe same person over all three.

  14. #6270

    Anderson?

    Is there any good talent in Anderson right now. Like mid-February? I don't care about hard, intense massages. A gentle body rub or body-to-body is fine. A good table shower is a must. The clothes should go away quickly. Lots of teasing is nice. I'm too old for covered service so a HJ or BBBJ is needed.

  15. #6269

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    I have a question. Was she a little bossy and particular as to where you were on the table? Move you around what seemed like a half inch??
    LOL I know exactly which Sara you are talking about. She used to be at 14 and Pelham, next to Sweet Basil Thai. She was something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape