Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6163

    Liegha

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-cdc6b3f8879d

    Just got done meeting with this girl. Do not, I repeat do not meet up with her. Coordinated for a half hour time, and I picked her up at her place in New Haven. She's does not kiss, she does not suck dick, and then once I was able to get hard after being turned off by all those things, he started the missionary position. After three minutes, she said OK I'm done. I'm not doing this anymore your times up. I got her for 150 PPM. Thank God, I didn't spend more. Do not give her what she's asking for she'll come down. She gave me the vibes as someone who would set you up. And I don't mean it a good way.

  2. #6162
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    It's harder to find a girl without tattoos these days LOL.
    Yes. Its the younger generation vs us older "get off my lawn" guys. LOL. It is worse if you travel overseas. The Thai girls have ruined thier bodies with crazy tats. Full back tats. It is a sign of wealth for them. Colombian girls big also. Then you add the silcone breasts and silcone ass. Damn. Give us the girl next door fantasy for our dollars.

  3. #6161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Guys! I have a question, why every other woman on SA has Tattoos, I was wondering if there is a correlation between between the women who have this lifestyle and tattoos. I personally can't stand them specially when there are too many.
    It's harder to find a girl without tattoos these days LOL.

  4. #6160
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Seems she already deleted her profile.

  5. #6159
    Guys! I have a question, why every other woman on SA has Tattoos, I was wondering if there is a correlation between between the women who have this lifestyle and tattoos. I personally can't stand them specially when there are too many.

  6. #6158
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Haha, you will join again within two to three weeks, its an addiction. I realized that even with hardly any success, I just enjoy the process.
    Most likely a fake profile or just some scam, Before I let my sub expire I sent her my google number. She texts me and wants to meet yada yada, I say lets do a video chat later after dinner. She says ok but can you send me a selfie. I said you already know what I look like and will see me on cam later. So the Only Fans girl has a private Instagram, I requested access. I texted the seeking girl and asked her to approve me for her private Instagram page. Silence.

    She had said she was in Boston visiting a friend and that she lived in Long Beach, her cell was out of Iowa. Not that really matters.

  7. #6157

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Wow! You never disappoint! Were you able to get her below four?
    Haven't sealed the deal yet. But did meet her for a drink; I was short on time orherwise I would have gotten a room. We have a tentative rendezvous tomorrow. Stay tuned.

  8. #6156
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Wow! You never disappoint! Were you able to get her below four?

  9. #6155

    Sora

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She's real and she's awesome.

    https://www.instagram.com/sorenisonl...FobnR1ODEybjc=

  10. #6154
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-49a24679cca6

    Not much to say, contacted me out of the blue last night says she wants to see me during her breaks from work, my comment was well you live 2 hours away!! Asks me for a selfie I say nope, she sends me one.

    https://onlyfans.com/sabrinalane

    Reverse search her photo and it will bring you to many sites where she posts all types of content.

    Let my subscription expire today, to much work its much easier just getting an escort.
    Haha, you will join again within two to three weeks, its an addiction. I realized that even with hardly any success, I just enjoy the process.

  11. #6153

    Another only Fans girl on seeking looking for "fans"

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-49a24679cca6

    Not much to say, contacted me out of the blue last night says she wants to see me during her breaks from work, my comment was well you live 2 hours away!! Asks me for a selfie I say nope, she sends me one.

    https://onlyfans.com/sabrinalane

    Reverse search her photo and it will bring you to many sites where she posts all types of content.

    Let my subscription expire today, to much work its much easier just getting an escort.

  12. #6152
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    I got a hi. And then asked her question then nothing. She kinda funky looking. You get any farther? Proves these girls get too many messages from us horndogs.
    Same with me, quoted 4-5, I lowballed her at 3 and she passed. She isn't worth 3 let alone 4-5. Next!

  13. #6151
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Pixie

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-a1d23122d447

    She's back and forth on seeking for past few months. Little thick in the middle. Have bf so mostly daytime meet. According to her, she's been burned by some player who was pic collector and abused personality in the lifestyle so her guard might be up a little. Initially 4 PPM. Nice to play with.

  14. #6150
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    I got a hi. And then asked her question then nothing. She kinda funky looking. You get any farther? Proves these girls get too many messages from us horndogs.
    Yeah she asked me for five Benjamins. When I negotiated she came down to four. Still high, I have been on the fence if she is my type or not, that's why asked here if anyone had a positive encounter with her.

  15. #6149
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I got a hi. And then asked her question then nothing. She kinda funky looking. You get any farther? Proves these girls get too many messages from us horndogs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape