Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 1211
-
03-11-25 12:07 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 72
Originally Posted by JBob001
[View Original Post]
I believe she goes by Cami: (815) 426-1669.
Originally Posted by TitSucker
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 09:30 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 204Gone now
Ad is not longer available.
Originally Posted by JBob001
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 08:30 #999Senior Member

Posts: 37Hot Mom
Any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...-/141623375429
TGTBT??
-
03-02-25 06:35 #998Regular Member

Posts: 15Holly Day
I was able to meet up with HollyDay Was about a month ago Set up was easy picked her up went and got a room near the casino, she agreed to do an overnight for six Benjamin's Plus room. Was a very nice surprise as she was a willing participant and Was very good at bbbjb She asked for Daty which I agreed to do and enjoyed. Then went to mish and doggy for the main event with me finishing in the cover. Snoozed for a few hours and repeated the cycle in the morning and brought her home. She's obviously low volume pretty sure Has a habit she supporting overall, very good experience with Holly and will repeat, YMMV she said she Only answers a few People post So be patient.
-
02-24-25 12:48 #997Senior Member

Posts: 27Holly Day
I've tried unsuccessfully as well. I thought for a while she wasn't providing any more, but then saw an ad yesterday. Still nothing.
Originally Posted by LostCountry
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 00:37 #996Senior Member

Posts: 200Alexis
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...k/571485938600
Has anyone seen her? She's been around for a while. I tried searching her name here and on the oTHEr site. I couldn't find anything.
-
02-23-25 17:57 #995Regular Member

Posts: 24Rockford this week
I will be in Rockford this week, staying near State Street, looking for an outcall Asian beauty. Really looking for DFK and Daty.
Any suggestions? Everything seems to be incall.
-
02-18-25 16:06 #994Senior Member

Posts: 407Jeepers!
Thank you! I have looked at that pic probably 5 times and never saw the extra appendages!
Originally Posted by Scott420
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 15:58 #993Senior Member

Posts: 110Holy Heck!
What a better advertisement for not using. If you use, you may grow a third arm!
Originally Posted by Scott420
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 15:23 #992Senior Member

Posts: 51One photo is obviously AI
LOL! The photo with 3 arms and 3 hands is sort of the giveaway there.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 10:57 #991Senior Member

Posts: 407Natalie.
Thanks for the information. If she was weathered 6-7 years ago, her appearance is most probably heavily photoshopped so irf my dick would be offended.
Originally Posted by LostCountry
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 22:13 #990Regular Member

Posts: 12Natalie
I met Natalie at her incall when she was in Elgin. Probably about 6-7 years ago. She was clearly a heavy user and very weathered looking. Those pictures are all photo shopped.
She gave me a BBBJ and allowed me to video. I actually think I deleted the video in an attempt to rid all memories of the encounter.
-
02-16-25 08:50 #989Senior Member

Posts: 407Ms Natalie.
Been seeing her posts + am awfully horny + don't really want to travel in this cold.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ford/182726251
So the questions are.
Is she safe and sane?
Is she easy on the eyes? Some pics are glamour shots. I know this is Rockford but visuals are important to my dick's performance.
Is she OK with BBBJ + DATY + LFK/ DFK?
Thanks!
-
02-11-25 10:41 #988Regular Member

Posts: 13Witch Review?
Has anyone seen Witch? She looks really good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...7/217808697884
-
02-03-25 08:35 #987Senior Member

Posts: 74Kirsten
Thanks, I was actually hoping someone who had seen her might have a report to share. Anyone?
Originally Posted by TitSucker
[View Original Post]
Thanks!










Reply With Quote






