Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 81 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1001
    Quote Originally Posted by JBob001  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by TitSucker  [View Original Post]
    Ad is not longer available.
    I believe she goes by Cami: (815) 426-1669.

  2. #1000

    Gone now

    Quote Originally Posted by JBob001  [View Original Post]
    Ad is not longer available.

  3. #999

  4. #998

    Holly Day

    I was able to meet up with HollyDay Was about a month ago Set up was easy picked her up went and got a room near the casino, she agreed to do an overnight for six Benjamin's Plus room. Was a very nice surprise as she was a willing participant and Was very good at bbbjb She asked for Daty which I agreed to do and enjoyed. Then went to mish and doggy for the main event with me finishing in the cover. Snoozed for a few hours and repeated the cycle in the morning and brought her home. She's obviously low volume pretty sure Has a habit she supporting overall, very good experience with Holly and will repeat, YMMV she said she Only answers a few People post So be patient.

  5. #997

    Holly Day

    Quote Originally Posted by LostCountry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck connecting with Holly in Belvidere? I tried contacting her a few times and get no response.
    I've tried unsuccessfully as well. I thought for a while she wasn't providing any more, but then saw an ad yesterday. Still nothing.

  6. #996

    Alexis

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...k/571485938600

    Has anyone seen her? She's been around for a while. I tried searching her name here and on the oTHEr site. I couldn't find anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OTE1MDUzMjdlMjZjZTg3NDg5YzNjNTUxMDI3ZDUxZjI3Y2JlNA.jpg‎  

  7. #995

    Rockford this week

    I will be in Rockford this week, staying near State Street, looking for an outcall Asian beauty. Really looking for DFK and Daty.

    Any suggestions? Everything seems to be incall.

  8. #994

    Jeepers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott420  [View Original Post]
    LOL! The photo with 3 arms and 3 hands is sort of the giveaway there.
    Thank you! I have looked at that pic probably 5 times and never saw the extra appendages!

  9. #993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110

    Holy Heck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott420  [View Original Post]
    LOL! The photo with 3 arms and 3 hands is sort of the giveaway there.
    What a better advertisement for not using. If you use, you may grow a third arm!

  10. #992

    One photo is obviously AI

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the information. If she was weathered 6-7 years ago, her appearance is most probably heavily photoshopped so irf my dick would be offended.
    LOL! The photo with 3 arms and 3 hands is sort of the giveaway there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BadAI20250218.jpg‎  

  11. #991

    Natalie.

    Quote Originally Posted by LostCountry  [View Original Post]
    I met Natalie at her incall when she was in Elgin. Probably about 6-7 years ago. She was clearly a heavy user and very weathered looking. Those pictures are all photo shopped.

    She gave me a BBBJ and allowed me to video. I actually think I deleted the video in an attempt to rid all memories of the encounter.
    Thanks for the information. If she was weathered 6-7 years ago, her appearance is most probably heavily photoshopped so irf my dick would be offended.

  12. #990

    Natalie

    I met Natalie at her incall when she was in Elgin. Probably about 6-7 years ago. She was clearly a heavy user and very weathered looking. Those pictures are all photo shopped.

    She gave me a BBBJ and allowed me to video. I actually think I deleted the video in an attempt to rid all memories of the encounter.

  13. #989

    Ms Natalie.

    Been seeing her posts + am awfully horny + don't really want to travel in this cold.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ford/182726251

    So the questions are.

    Is she safe and sane?

    Is she easy on the eyes? Some pics are glamour shots. I know this is Rockford but visuals are important to my dick's performance.

    Is she OK with BBBJ + DATY + LFK/ DFK?

    Thanks!

  14. #988

    Witch Review?

    Has anyone seen Witch? She looks really good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...7/217808697884

  15. #987

    Kirsten

    Quote Originally Posted by TitSucker  [View Original Post]
    Here's her latest that I can find.
    Thanks, I was actually hoping someone who had seen her might have a report to share. Anyone?

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape