Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 1211
-
02-01-25 14:00 #986Senior Member

Posts: 204She's going by a different label now
Here's her latest that I can find.
Originally Posted by RedFive920
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...r/907547552206
-
01-31-25 23:28 #985Senior Member

Posts: 74Kirsten
Any recent info on her? I'm going to be in the Lake Geneva area next month and she popped up in my searches. Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...d/288866706191
-
01-30-25 05:42 #984Regular Member

Posts: 12Holly
Has anyone had luck connecting with Holly in Belvidere? I tried contacting her a few times and get no response.
-
01-29-25 09:52 #983Senior Member

Posts: 644Nori
She's had ads up for quit awhile and looks to have a really nice body. Surprised she hasn't been mentioned before. I would definitely check her out but I'm about an hour and 45 minutes away. To far to drive to take the chance I might get ghosted or have a really poor ripoff experience.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-25 10:09 #982Senior Member

Posts: 389A different ad
With more info.
Originally Posted by TJohns1169
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/norigirl
-
01-27-25 20:47 #981Senior Member

Posts: 407And
No experience but if she's real, safe, similar to pics, reasonably priced and possessing reasonable mental health —— she'd be extremely popular here in Rockford!
Originally Posted by TJohns1169
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-25 10:29 #980Senior Member

Posts: 191Nori
Anyone have knowledge on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...-/194217556021
-
01-17-25 13:33 #979Regular Member

Posts: 21I met her at incall on west side, apartment in OK area. It was daytime so not sure how it is at night. I know she advertises casino area hotel sometimes but not sure which one.
Originally Posted by TJohns1169
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 13:13 #978Regular Member

Posts: 19Awesome, excited to see her, she looks like a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Voxx1
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 12:18 #977Senior Member

Posts: 178She's legit and is easy to get along with and her menu is very open. Treat her good.
Originally Posted by IHeartHoes69
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 08:09 #976Senior Member

Posts: 191Khloe, The Last One
Did Khloe have private incall or did you meet her at a hotel? Which hotel?
Originally Posted by Truckr420
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-25 05:15 #975Regular Member

Posts: 19Sexy Unique Squirter
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...r/907547552206
Anyone seen her? She's very hard to get a hold of but was able to make an appointment for outcall. Looking for some feedback if anyone has seen her, she seems legit and is willing to video call to verify.
-
01-08-25 11:25 #974Regular Member

Posts: 21https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...e/349017347039
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
You can check this one out, I've seen her before and she's cool. She's got incall / house in Belvedere on the main road, safe even at night. Skinny with good skills and good personality. Incall only until 4 I think.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...a/202446160887
Seen her at the local motel 8, kinda sketchy at night but seems ok during day time. Good time is had with her but she's a little chatty but pretty good bbj and not a clock watcher. She'll let you in at the rear door so you won't have to go thru lobby. Works during dayshift some days so just text and ask.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ford/181156543
This one almost looks like a fake ad but she's real. Seen her at her place and she is definitely better in person. No BJ unfortunately but went right for daty and full service in various positions.
Not much out here either but hope this helps.
-
01-07-25 11:26 #973Senior Member

Posts: 812Thanks.
I suspected that from reading comments on here about the oyo down the road.
Originally Posted by Dave992
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 09:22 #972Senior Member

Posts: 69Milf
Not a great area, but daytime is probably safe. That being said, she's a skank. Not recommended.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





