Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 16683
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15633
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Oh, I thought that was in Madison. Good thing I didn't sign up. Hopefully we'll get reviews on how it went and how many people were there. Also maybe some reviews of that girl.
    It's in Madison. Haven't heard anything yet.

    I M.

  2. #15632
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Gang Bang.
    Oh, I thought that was in Madison. Good thing I didn't sign up. Hopefully we'll get reviews on how it went and how many people were there. Also maybe some reviews of that girl.

  3. #15631

    Featured act

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Featured act in GB?
    Gang Bang.

  4. #15630
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    She's supposed to be the featured act in a GB today. We'll see if she shows up.

    I M.
    Featured act in GB?

  5. #15629

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by DBrewer65  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me yesterday in the parking lot. Double booked I'm sure.

    While I'm here, has anyone see this one? Seems cool on text. Thanks in advanced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/589169308108
    She's supposed to be the featured act in a GB today. We'll see if she shows up.

    I M.

  6. #15628
    Quote Originally Posted by DBrewer65  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me yesterday in the parking lot. Double booked I'm sure.

    While I'm here, has anyone see this one? Seems cool on text. Thanks in advanced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/589169308108
    I've been ghosted by Rebecca a few times and finally gave up.

  7. #15627

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapShooter01  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/118988871256

    I thought she was amazing. Watch for her add on Skip.
    She ghosted me yesterday in the parking lot. Double booked I'm sure.

    While I'm here, has anyone see this one? Seems cool on text. Thanks in advanced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/589169308108

  8. #15626

    Never going to see a response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxgrif  [View Original Post]
    Anyone every see both jade and Kelli at the same time? Just wondering how that went if so.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/318812965387
    Because anyone who tried was probably eaten. I am still amazed how many of you even find some of these ladies attractive enough to reward most of them with business. Might be a better investment to buy one of elon's robots.

  9. #15625

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I see a post from her go up every 5-6 months but for the most part, it seems like she's retired now.
    Thanks Drake. I would like to hook up with her again. Always had a lot of fun with her! Be safe all.

  10. #15624

    Jade and Kelli

    Anyone every see both jade and Kelli at the same time? Just wondering how that went if so.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/318812965387

  11. #15623
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Any body heard or seen Brooklyn in the last year? Did she retire or is she UTR?
    I feel like I see a post from her go up every 5-6 months but for the most part, it seems like she's retired now.

  12. #15622

    Brooklyn

    Any body heard or seen Brooklyn in the last year? Did she retire or is she UTR?

  13. #15621

    I really liked this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by CGS480  [View Original Post]
    Who is the best at BBBJ these days? My previous regulars have left.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/118988871256

    I thought she was amazing. Watch for her add on Skip.

  14. #15620

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by AvocadoGuy  [View Original Post]
    How does she look, compared to her pics? Also, did you get to be on a bed or did you visit on a couch?
    She looks exactly like her pics, except for some facial redness / scarring that looks to be healing up. It's not very apparent until you get close to her. Like I said, she's strikingly beautiful. We used a bed in a relatively nice hotel room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
    She doesn't list BBBJ in the ad. Was that available? If not, not interested.
    I didn't ask for that this time. We got into it and the condom went on. I'm guessing the answer is "no", but am not positive.

  15. #15619

    Bbbj

    Who is the best at BBBJ these days? My previous regulars have left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape