Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 1071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 16687
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15637
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this young lady? My thoughts are TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/145642296886
    Required a deposit for outcall, and outright saying cream pie if you're clean is clearly TGTBT.

  2. #15636

    Anyone see her

    Has anyone seen this young lady? My thoughts are TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/145642296886

  3. #15635

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused? Didn't your previous post say she was the featured act in the GB gangbang?
    No, she was the featured act in the GB (Gang Bang). The event was supposed to happen at 3:00 today, somewhere in Madison. I didn't get any information like location, so I'm guessing that it fell through.

  4. #15634
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    It's in Madison. Haven't heard anything yet.

    I M.
    I'm confused? Didn't your previous post say she was the featured act in the GB gangbang?

  5. #15633
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Oh, I thought that was in Madison. Good thing I didn't sign up. Hopefully we'll get reviews on how it went and how many people were there. Also maybe some reviews of that girl.
    It's in Madison. Haven't heard anything yet.

    I M.

  6. #15632
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Gang Bang.
    Oh, I thought that was in Madison. Good thing I didn't sign up. Hopefully we'll get reviews on how it went and how many people were there. Also maybe some reviews of that girl.

  7. #15631

    Featured act

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Featured act in GB?
    Gang Bang.

  8. #15630
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    She's supposed to be the featured act in a GB today. We'll see if she shows up.

    I M.
    Featured act in GB?

  9. #15629

    Gb

    Quote Originally Posted by DBrewer65  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me yesterday in the parking lot. Double booked I'm sure.

    While I'm here, has anyone see this one? Seems cool on text. Thanks in advanced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/589169308108
    She's supposed to be the featured act in a GB today. We'll see if she shows up.

    I M.

  10. #15628
    Quote Originally Posted by DBrewer65  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me yesterday in the parking lot. Double booked I'm sure.

    While I'm here, has anyone see this one? Seems cool on text. Thanks in advanced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/589169308108
    I've been ghosted by Rebecca a few times and finally gave up.

  11. #15627

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapShooter01  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/118988871256

    I thought she was amazing. Watch for her add on Skip.
    She ghosted me yesterday in the parking lot. Double booked I'm sure.

    While I'm here, has anyone see this one? Seems cool on text. Thanks in advanced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/589169308108

  12. #15626

    Never going to see a response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxgrif  [View Original Post]
    Anyone every see both jade and Kelli at the same time? Just wondering how that went if so.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/318812965387
    Because anyone who tried was probably eaten. I am still amazed how many of you even find some of these ladies attractive enough to reward most of them with business. Might be a better investment to buy one of elon's robots.

  13. #15625

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I see a post from her go up every 5-6 months but for the most part, it seems like she's retired now.
    Thanks Drake. I would like to hook up with her again. Always had a lot of fun with her! Be safe all.

  14. #15624

    Jade and Kelli

    Anyone every see both jade and Kelli at the same time? Just wondering how that went if so.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/318812965387

  15. #15623
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Any body heard or seen Brooklyn in the last year? Did she retire or is she UTR?
    I feel like I see a post from her go up every 5-6 months but for the most part, it seems like she's retired now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape