Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 1130 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 22149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Fat

    You know how expensive it is to feed a fat broad? LOL.

  2. #20213
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Slonn  [View Original Post]
    The "obvious" is that half these pricks can't appreciate a thick woman and they desperately need to let you know that for some sad reason.
    Not sure calling me a prick proves your point. You have your data in front of you, many of us don't report on fat women because we simply don't pay for something we could have for free if we wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Because there's plenty of providers I've seen with similar features that have no dna print out there.

    Curious of the obvious.
    Because fat is not the most desirable body type for most men. There are hundreds of polls, I have seen many on Reddit, that provide stats on body type preferences. Fat / Thick / BBW are not the most popular. Slim, petite, fit are all far more prevalent.

  3. #20212

    Beautiful woman

    Looking to hangout with her this weekend? Any reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/297623684008

  4. #20211

    Sexy as hell

    Has anyone had any experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/297623684008.

  5. #20210
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Because there's plenty of providers I've seen with similar features that have no dna print out there.

    Curious of the obvious.
    The "obvious" is that half these pricks can't appreciate a thick woman and they desperately need to let you know that for some sad reason.

  6. #20209

    And what's the obvious?

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    It appears obv why you see no reviews for her.
    Because there's plenty of providers I've seen with similar features that have no dna print out there.

    Curious of the obvious.

  7. #20208

    Ashley

    Appears to have a full menu. She hold up as advertised? Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/943549137505

    Feel free to PM.

  8. #20207
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/182920925

    Any info on this treat?

    No reviews as far as I can find.
    It appears obv why you see no reviews for her.

  9. #20206

    Brittany

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/182920925

    Any info on this treat?

    No reviews as far as I can find.

  10. #20205

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAndSticky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this little spinner before or is it scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/478282754752
    Very real, nice body, cute face, here comes the negative part, she puts about 5% effort into the event, barely sucks you, lies motionless while you pound away. It kinda feels like she is not alive inside. Very boring, But very hot to look at.

  11. #20204

    Solced the clues

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    Here ya go.
    15 15 15 and claims she is 15 yearsold and her mother kmows what she is doing an also advertising. STAY AWAY.

  12. #20203
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfGames  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid or just be cautious when you go, depending on day will try and steal from you.
    Thanks for the warning. I almost went to see her.

  13. #20202
    Quote Originally Posted by SexxyJ2012  [View Original Post]
    I once went to a bar in Akron on Brittain Rd and tallmadge around the corner from the old Jen's den (screwed a lotta girls out of there) it was called the lantern or lamppost or something like that, it's still there I met a girl there one night got a bbj in my truck and we got a room in streetsboro and I banged her (I lived in Ravenna at the time and I couldn't take her home, my ex was there) it's a little hole in the wall, you might want to try your luck there, worked well for me.
    Is it the east side lamp post? It's closed.

  14. #20201
    Quote Originally Posted by SexxyJ2012  [View Original Post]
    I once went to a bar in Akron on Brittain Rd and tallmadge around the corner from the old Jen's den (screwed a lotta girls out of there) it was called the lantern or lamppost or something like that, it's still there I met a girl there one night got a bbj in my truck and we got a room in streetsboro and I banged her (I lived in Ravenna at the time and I couldn't take her home, my ex was there) it's a little hole in the wall, you might want to try your luck there, worked well for me.
    Thanks ill add it to my list of places to visit.

  15. #20200
    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun07  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take a screen shot of it so the rest of us can see?
    Here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250218-093833~2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape