Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 22139
-
02-21-25 11:58 #20204Senior Member

Posts: 238Ashley
Appears to have a full menu. She hold up as advertised? Anyone?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/943549137505
Feel free to PM.
-
02-21-25 06:29 #20203Banned Member

Posts: 3188It appears obv why you see no reviews for her.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 19:34 #20202Senior Member

Posts: 979Brittany
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/182920925
Any info on this treat?
No reviews as far as I can find.
-
02-20-25 10:59 #20201Senior Member

Posts: 717Stacy
Very real, nice body, cute face, here comes the negative part, she puts about 5% effort into the event, barely sucks you, lies motionless while you pound away. It kinda feels like she is not alive inside. Very boring, But very hot to look at.
Originally Posted by HotAndSticky
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 08:07 #20200Senior Member

Posts: 374Solced the clues
15 15 15 and claims she is 15 yearsold and her mother kmows what she is doing an also advertising. STAY AWAY.
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 23:03 #20199Senior Member

Posts: 266Thanks for the warning. I almost went to see her.
Originally Posted by TiredOfGames
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 22:45 #20198Senior Member

Posts: 266Is it the east side lamp post? It's closed.
Originally Posted by SexxyJ2012
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 22:42 #20197Senior Member

Posts: 266Thanks ill add it to my list of places to visit.
Originally Posted by SexxyJ2012
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 09:58 #20196Senior Member

Posts: 694Here ya go.
Originally Posted by JustFun07
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 09:57 #20195Senior Member

Posts: 2375Has her own user blog with reviews.
Originally Posted by HotAndSticky
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 09:42 #20194Senior Member

Posts: 59Try using the search feature next time. She's been discussed probably a dozen times over the last year. She is real, pretty, very thin, but annoying dead fish in bed.
Originally Posted by HotAndSticky
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 09:42 #20193Senior Member

Posts: 733Thanks for saving me I was on the fence and talked to her. It's a shame because I'm like 10 min from there, hopefully word gets out and we stop paying 250 LOL. However thanks for the review be safe.
Originally Posted by BenJamming
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 09:09 #20192Senior Member

Posts: 1192A. I. ?
I've seen the girl pictured in this ad before. The pics almost look like something AI generated though. I don't know.
Originally Posted by HotAndSticky
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 08:27 #20191Regular Member

Posts: 94Stacey
Has anyone tried this little spinner before or is it scam?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/478282754752
-
02-17-25 19:24 #20190Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone take a screen shot of it so the rest of us can see?
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





