Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 1130 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20204

    Ashley

    Appears to have a full menu. She hold up as advertised? Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/943549137505

    Feel free to PM.

  2. #20203
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/182920925

    Any info on this treat?

    No reviews as far as I can find.
    It appears obv why you see no reviews for her.

  3. #20202

    Brittany

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/182920925

    Any info on this treat?

    No reviews as far as I can find.

  4. #20201

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAndSticky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this little spinner before or is it scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/478282754752
    Very real, nice body, cute face, here comes the negative part, she puts about 5% effort into the event, barely sucks you, lies motionless while you pound away. It kinda feels like she is not alive inside. Very boring, But very hot to look at.

  5. #20200

    Solced the clues

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    Here ya go.
    15 15 15 and claims she is 15 yearsold and her mother kmows what she is doing an also advertising. STAY AWAY.

  6. #20199
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredOfGames  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid or just be cautious when you go, depending on day will try and steal from you.
    Thanks for the warning. I almost went to see her.

  7. #20198
    Quote Originally Posted by SexxyJ2012  [View Original Post]
    I once went to a bar in Akron on Brittain Rd and tallmadge around the corner from the old Jen's den (screwed a lotta girls out of there) it was called the lantern or lamppost or something like that, it's still there I met a girl there one night got a bbj in my truck and we got a room in streetsboro and I banged her (I lived in Ravenna at the time and I couldn't take her home, my ex was there) it's a little hole in the wall, you might want to try your luck there, worked well for me.
    Is it the east side lamp post? It's closed.

  8. #20197
    Quote Originally Posted by SexxyJ2012  [View Original Post]
    I once went to a bar in Akron on Brittain Rd and tallmadge around the corner from the old Jen's den (screwed a lotta girls out of there) it was called the lantern or lamppost or something like that, it's still there I met a girl there one night got a bbj in my truck and we got a room in streetsboro and I banged her (I lived in Ravenna at the time and I couldn't take her home, my ex was there) it's a little hole in the wall, you might want to try your luck there, worked well for me.
    Thanks ill add it to my list of places to visit.

  9. #20196
    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun07  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take a screen shot of it so the rest of us can see?
    Here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250218-093833~2.jpg‎  

  10. #20195
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAndSticky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this little spinner before or is it scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/478282754752
    Has her own user blog with reviews.

  11. #20194
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAndSticky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this little spinner before or is it scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/478282754752
    Try using the search feature next time. She's been discussed probably a dozen times over the last year. She is real, pretty, very thin, but annoying dead fish in bed.

  12. #20193
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJamming  [View Original Post]
    Mayfield Heights in those big, brown apartments south of 90.

    The good: comms were satisfactory, looks like pictures, clean apartment (though I suspect shared with a boyfriend), on time, no hygiene issues I could tell.

    The Bad: Top didn't come off and boobs didn't come out, paid $$5 for a hh (told me next visit would be $$) Total rush job. In and out in 15 minutes. BBBJ for ten seconds and then rode me RCG with top on until completion. No way to clean up and dirty towels all over the bathroom. No GFE, no DATY, no Greek.

    In my opinion, for $$5 or even $$ I can get GFE and Greek in Akron. I will not repeat out of principle. She is maybe worth a qv 80, that's it.

    Told her that when she kept blowing up my phone for a repeat.

    Wayyyyy overpriced and never even saw the tits.

    My 2 cents.
    Thanks for saving me I was on the fence and talked to her. It's a shame because I'm like 10 min from there, hopefully word gets out and we stop paying 250 LOL. However thanks for the review be safe.

  13. #20192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    A. I. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAndSticky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this little spinner before or is it scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/478282754752
    I've seen the girl pictured in this ad before. The pics almost look like something AI generated though. I don't know.

  14. #20191

    Stacey

    Has anyone tried this little spinner before or is it scam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...y/478282754752

  15. #20190
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    This ad has been running in some way shape or form for at least the last 3 years. Don't contact it. It's 120% LEO.
    Anyone take a screen shot of it so the rest of us can see?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape