Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 655 1155 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 17678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15368
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    I've been with her a couple of times. Not the worse BBBJ, but very far from what I'd call a good BBBJ. Each time I was with her was when nothing else was available in a reasonable distance from me. Better than your hand, but not by much.
    You know if she's clean?

  2. #15367
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123;7202572[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/182908729[/URL]

    Was thinking of giving her a shot since she is close but wanted to see if she was legit.
    I've been with her a couple of times. Not the worse BBBJ, but very far from what I'd call a good BBBJ. Each time I was with her was when nothing else was available in a reasonable distance from me. Better than your hand, but not by much.

  3. #15366

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182908729

    Was thinking of giving her a shot since she is close but wanted to see if she was legit.
    She's legit but not my cup of tea. I came out smelling of smoke like I was clubbing in the 90's. Also, she's much bigger than her filtered pics. I'd guess 250.

  4. #15365

    Lackland vs Maryland Heights

    I know everyone complains about unc LEO in MH, but isn't Lackland pretty close? Or is Lackland a different jurisdiction?

  5. #15364

    Has anyone tried Rachel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182908729

    Was thinking of giving her a shot since she is close but wanted to see if she was legit.

  6. #15363
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben6556  [View Original Post]
    I chatted her up a few times recently. 500 an hour. I said fine. Few hours before meeting she confirmed 500 = happy ending and nothing more. Ok. Then she cancelled last minute. Rescheduled several times and kept canceling last minute. Waste of time. 500 an hit for a HJ and she cancels consistently for lame reasons.
    She's a lunatic and compulsive liar. My experience with her is from Bumble. I didn't even pay for it and she's one of only two girls I've ever blocked on my phone. Great body but not worth the trouble.

  7. #15362
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I am very intrigued by this one. I've seen a few posts asking about her but none who have actually seen her. I've contacted her and her communication is spotty at best. Half the time I think she's legit and the other half I'm just not sure. Anyone else have good contact with her?
    I chatted her up a few times recently. 500 an hour. I said fine. Few hours before meeting she confirmed 500 = happy ending and nothing more. Ok. Then she cancelled last minute. Rescheduled several times and kept canceling last minute. Waste of time. 500 an hit for a HJ and she cancels consistently for lame reasons.

  8. #15361
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    She is Bat shit crazy, thinks she is gods gift to men, attitude sucks for sure she used to be with Angels, Now I say all that but her body is fantastic but she is a terrible lay save your money you have been warned.
    I absolutely will heed your advice and steer clear. Thanks. Curious do you know what her Angels name was?

  9. #15360

    Kammi?

    Anyone seen Kammi?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-louis/female-escorts/black_caribbean/dream-come-true-/757811117182

    Someone asked about her a few months ago but no one had a report back on her.

    I'll be in town for a short while and I am looking for a reliable petite or average AA chick. Got any suggestions?

  10. #15359

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I am very intrigued by this one. I've seen a few posts asking about her but none who have actually seen her. I've contacted her and her communication is spotty at best. Half the time I think she's legit and the other half I'm just not sure. Anyone else have good contact with her?
    She is Bat shit crazy, thinks she is gods gift to men, attitude sucks for sure she used to be with Angels, Now I say all that but her body is fantastic but she is a terrible lay save your money you have been warned.

  11. #15358

    Pocket Princess

    I am very intrigued by this one. I've seen a few posts asking about her but none who have actually seen her. I've contacted her and her communication is spotty at best. Half the time I think she's legit and the other half I'm just not sure. Anyone else have good contact with her?

  12. #15357

    Lackland Latinas

    The quality seems good, younger than the hotel Asians, but the pictures are never the ones on the ad. This one is actually from the DR, and kind of a soft, not super toned body. She's shy, ok service. Will do doubles with a Colombian that's way more friendly. But nice massage and service overall.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ouis/182830834

  13. #15356
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertie105  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this Columbian hottie? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182813981.

    She is at one of the Lackland Rd hotels, if that matters.
    She's real, and she provides great service. She's a little thicker than the pictures show. Race works differently in S. America, but I'd say she's like a light skin black woman with tons of sex appeal, great BBBJ, and other options if she likes you.

  14. #15355
    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    Theres a review on another sight saying she has a pimp. I find that unlikely because she's in a regular neighborhood in a decent area. More likey a boyfriend. Either way, be safe.
    Thanks, I will go during the day and make sure I scope the location out before going in to he extra safe!

  15. #15354

    Warning

    Saw her on Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/kourtneyreeds.

    She is real, and I saw her when I was in Augusta and Atlanta. This was back in 2022. She charged $200 for 30 minutes then.

    She was mechanical, a dead fish. And she had everything covered. Not worth the price especially now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape