Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 17668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15343
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    She is Bat shit crazy, thinks she is gods gift to men, attitude sucks for sure she used to be with Angels, Now I say all that but her body is fantastic but she is a terrible lay save your money you have been warned.
    I absolutely will heed your advice and steer clear. Thanks. Curious do you know what her Angels name was?

  2. #15342

    Kammi?

    Anyone seen Kammi?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-louis/female-escorts/black_caribbean/dream-come-true-/757811117182

    Someone asked about her a few months ago but no one had a report back on her.

    I'll be in town for a short while and I am looking for a reliable petite or average AA chick. Got any suggestions?

  3. #15341

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I am very intrigued by this one. I've seen a few posts asking about her but none who have actually seen her. I've contacted her and her communication is spotty at best. Half the time I think she's legit and the other half I'm just not sure. Anyone else have good contact with her?
    She is Bat shit crazy, thinks she is gods gift to men, attitude sucks for sure she used to be with Angels, Now I say all that but her body is fantastic but she is a terrible lay save your money you have been warned.

  4. #15340

    Pocket Princess

    I am very intrigued by this one. I've seen a few posts asking about her but none who have actually seen her. I've contacted her and her communication is spotty at best. Half the time I think she's legit and the other half I'm just not sure. Anyone else have good contact with her?

  5. #15339

    Lackland Latinas

    The quality seems good, younger than the hotel Asians, but the pictures are never the ones on the ad. This one is actually from the DR, and kind of a soft, not super toned body. She's shy, ok service. Will do doubles with a Colombian that's way more friendly. But nice massage and service overall.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ouis/182830834

  6. #15338
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertie105  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this Columbian hottie? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182813981.

    She is at one of the Lackland Rd hotels, if that matters.
    She's real, and she provides great service. She's a little thicker than the pictures show. Race works differently in S. America, but I'd say she's like a light skin black woman with tons of sex appeal, great BBBJ, and other options if she likes you.

  7. #15337
    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    Theres a review on another sight saying she has a pimp. I find that unlikely because she's in a regular neighborhood in a decent area. More likey a boyfriend. Either way, be safe.
    Thanks, I will go during the day and make sure I scope the location out before going in to he extra safe!

  8. #15336

    Warning

    Saw her on Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/kourtneyreeds.

    She is real, and I saw her when I was in Augusta and Atlanta. This was back in 2022. She charged $200 for 30 minutes then.

    She was mechanical, a dead fish. And she had everything covered. Not worth the price especially now.

  9. #15335

    Columbiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertie105  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this Columbian hottie? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182813981.

    She is at one of the Lackland Rd hotels, if that matters.
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/3144890155

    Some comments about her. For what they are worth. Haven't seen her and can't verify if real.

  10. #15334
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullMarked25  [View Original Post]
    Face looks a little rough, but then again, I'm not beauty king so I can't judge.

    I might give her a whirl this weekend.
    Theres a review on another sight saying she has a pimp. I find that unlikely because she's in a regular neighborhood in a decent area. More likey a boyfriend. Either way, be safe.

  11. #15333

    Columbiana. Vane

    Any intel on this Columbian hottie? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182813981.

    She is at one of the Lackland Rd hotels, if that matters.

  12. #15332
    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    Face looks a little rough, but then again, I'm not beauty king so I can't judge.

    I might give her a whirl this weekend.

  13. #15331

    Info

    She seems real. Would you recommend?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182791750

  14. #15330
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Passion is a nice lady. Very attractive. From my experience, she doesn't schedule. I tried to schedule something via text and would never hear a response. Finally I texted that I'm interested if she is. She finally responded. Beautiful lady.
    Appreciate the info. Her ad mentions just massage but I believe there's more on the menu.

  15. #15329
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullMarked25  [View Original Post]
    Any good ladies on the IL side lately? Seems everything is in the city or farther west / north than I'd prefer.

    Belleville used to have a few but they don't seem to advertise much anymore.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182434014

    This one is in Fairview.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape