Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 1154 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 17673
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15378
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    What club is crc?
    The original P. T. 's, aka "Country Rock Cabaret".

  2. #15377

    Alisha / Aleesha

    Hey anyone seen Alisha / Aleesha ad lately? I met up with her about 2 month ago when I was in town coming back next week was trying to meet up again but her number is cut off. Again and she always hitting me up at random times she had asked me for a P411 review or something but I ain't on that so maybe there? I dunno but I don't see her ad no where now and she's been around a minute. Lmk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0422.jpg‎   IMG_0421.jpg‎  

  3. #15376
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    I know there was a discussion on Kenzie the scammer. Looking to see if anyone has any info on this Kenzie. From the pics, it looks like she dances at CRC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/183013055
    What club is crc?

  4. #15375

    Kenzie. Dancer at CRC

    I know there was a discussion on Kenzie the scammer. Looking to see if anyone has any info on this Kenzie. From the pics, it looks like she dances at CRC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/183013055
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28aba1a562bc154bc502aac245b75de1_f.jpg‎  

  5. #15374

    Star

    I saw her recently. Pics are outdated. She lost a lot of weight. As a result of the weight loss, her boobs are no longer full like the ones in the pictures and extra skin on her tummy due to fast weight loss. I was hoping to see the body in the pictures. A one-time visit from me. My recommendation for all brothers, make sure you ask them to show their asset before you go to see them to avoid buyer-remorse moment.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182985529

  6. #15373
    Went to see Remy this afternoon and on my way in, I passed an old timer that was on his way out of her apartment. I had a good time with Remy, but I realized as I was leaving that I should have high fived the guy as he walked past.

  7. #15372

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182908729

    Was thinking of giving her a shot since she is close but wanted to see if she was legit.
    I saw her once about 4 years ago in a mobile home park in north St. Charles. The place was a total pig sty and smelled of cat piss. I went for a bbj and had to finish myself. One and done for me.

  8. #15371
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Yes this is the one.

  9. #15370
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    You know if she's clean?
    I believe that she is clean, mainly becouse she doesn't spread her legs much. Mostly a BBBJ girl.

  10. #15369
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this is one you are talking about as there are several kenzies. This one is a ghoster schedule then crickets. On another web site review she has a pimp or bf that will rob you. Be careful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182742094
    The link didn't work is this her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182924655.

  11. #15368
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    I've been with her a couple of times. Not the worse BBBJ, but very far from what I'd call a good BBBJ. Each time I was with her was when nothing else was available in a reasonable distance from me. Better than your hand, but not by much.
    You know if she's clean?

  12. #15367
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123;7202572[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/182908729[/URL]

    Was thinking of giving her a shot since she is close but wanted to see if she was legit.
    I've been with her a couple of times. Not the worse BBBJ, but very far from what I'd call a good BBBJ. Each time I was with her was when nothing else was available in a reasonable distance from me. Better than your hand, but not by much.

  13. #15366

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHair123  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182908729

    Was thinking of giving her a shot since she is close but wanted to see if she was legit.
    She's legit but not my cup of tea. I came out smelling of smoke like I was clubbing in the 90's. Also, she's much bigger than her filtered pics. I'd guess 250.

  14. #15365

    Lackland vs Maryland Heights

    I know everyone complains about unc LEO in MH, but isn't Lackland pretty close? Or is Lackland a different jurisdiction?

  15. #15364

    Has anyone tried Rachel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182908729

    Was thinking of giving her a shot since she is close but wanted to see if she was legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape