Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 10981
-
02-27-25 14:01 #10501Senior Member

Posts: 318Heaven
https://tryst.link/escort/sentfromheaven looks suspicious to me. She has other ads on the west coast. Her Private Delights ad has one review by a reviewer who has only reviewd her. Pics are hot though. Anyone want to give it a try? Could be a deposit scam. Posting location moved from Ewa to Kailua on PD. It would be great if this was real but seems TGTBT.
-
02-24-25 12:02 #10500Senior Member

Posts: 244Where is Linda?
Sent a few messages to Linda with no reply. Is she on vacation or gone underground? Would love to see her but no reply lately.
-
02-19-25 13:42 #10499Senior Member

Posts: 254Any of you guys met with provider before? I didn't see anything in the forum when I checked.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 17:38 #10498Senior Member

Posts: 254https://tryst.link/escort/lacey_tittle2024
Might be down to meet.
-
02-18-25 17:33 #10497Senior Member

Posts: 1021Legit, I gave Her 1st PD Review
I only saw her 1 time, I can remember if it was incall or she came to my place. Small little girl. Young and fun.
Originally Posted by JZ9898
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 12:16 #10496Regular Member

Posts: 22Dedgrl
Reviews available on PD.
Originally Posted by JZ9898
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Dedgrl
Also the name for her number shows Paul Ritchie Fredrichs. Maybe that's already a redflag.
-
02-11-25 00:31 #10495Senior Member

Posts: 58Has anyone tried?
-
02-10-25 17:32 #10494Senior Member

Posts: 95Any info on JadaJ
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Kailua/JadaJ
Any info on this hottie? I've seen her ads before but never able to be free while she was here. Wondering if anyone had seen her in the past.
Mahalo.
BB44.
-
02-10-25 16:08 #10493Regular Member

Posts: 22Visited
Yes she's been here sometime last year. Her number and WhatsApp are clean. Planning to see her.
Originally Posted by NoOne3274
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 14:23 #10492Senior Member

Posts: 108Mahalo for the heads up.
Originally Posted by SnJn909
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-25 02:37 #10491Regular Member

Posts: 8Helena?
Has anyone see her before? I think she has been here before but can't seem to find any review of her.
https://tryst.link/escort/helenababy7879
-
02-09-25 14:55 #10490Regular Member

Posts: 22It's a Subscription App called Mr. Number. Chatted with Waerq. The girl is a total Red Flag. New report seen.
Originally Posted by SnJn909
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 20:53 #10489Senior Member

Posts: 171Isn't that Mai?
Originally Posted by Bukakke808
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 16:37 #10488Senior Member

Posts: 1301Miku Mori = Mai
You need to search the forum for Mai. You can try doubling the last letter of her name so results show up (that's if the reviewer spelled it like that, which most don't. Anyway I digress, most have said that her service is meh, but of course YMMV and you could be that lucky one who gets the golden egg. Then again one her Tryst ad she is charging more than she used to when she advertised on BP and Mojo a while back. GL!
Originally Posted by Bukakke808
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 13:19 #10487Senior Member

Posts: 1021I saw her on Tuesday 100% legit
I text her and sent her my screening info. She text back right away with time and location to meet at her incall. Location in the center of Waikiki. There's easy parking next to her hotel in the food court area.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
Very bubbly, European girl everything played Safe and I got me good. I think she said she'll be here for 2 weeks.










Reply With Quote





