Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 733 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 10981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10486
    Anybody tried Miku Mori? What's her service like and damage. Pm is kool. I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miku

  2. #10485

    Negative reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruth  [View Original Post]
    Please beware. Booked with her and her friend late last night for this morning. Sent a pic of myself and then she text me back this morning saying she knows all my personal information. I have my resources and find out her real name and where she is staying. Went to the hotel and put a note under her door not to fuck with me. I am done with this life. I want the right now and sometimes I just need to wait on my side chicks days off work and their free time. Mongers be careful.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...cKinsleyBlaire

    Here is her friend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../TheAveryAmore
    You should write negative reviews for both of them on PD and give um both 1 star ratings! Glad you were able to stop that s* dead in their tracks!

  3. #10484

    Photoshopped

    Quote Originally Posted by Waerqw  [View Original Post]
    Just saw an OF leak of hers, her waist is super photoshopped. Let's just say those tits come with a tradeoff.
    Yes I saw the video too. Crazy photoshop on all her videos. On top of that she is lazy as hell in the video. I am glad she tried to scam me. I would have been pissed going to see her. To all mongers, please do not send your photo I'd, LinkedIn, or any other personal details. If they see you and you think you are okay. All these women have pimps and they are selling your information to scammers. It is starting to get crazy but it is not hitting us that bad as the mainland. You would never know it was them. Beware! If I didn't have the resources I have it would have happened to me. I don't want this to happen to anyone.

  4. #10483
    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruth  [View Original Post]
    Please beware. Booked with her and her friend late last night for this morning. Sent a pic of myself and then she text me back this morning saying she knows all my personal information. I have my resources and find out her real name and where she is staying. Went to the hotel and put a note under her door not to fuck with me. I am done with this life. I want the right now and sometimes I just need to wait on my side chicks days off work and their free time. Mongers be careful.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...cKinsleyBlaire

    Here is her friend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../TheAveryAmore
    Just saw an OF leak of hers, her waist is super photoshopped. Let's just say those tits come with a tradeoff.

  5. #10482

    McKinsley

    Please beware. Booked with her and her friend late last night for this morning. Sent a pic of myself and then she text me back this morning saying she knows all my personal information. I have my resources and find out her real name and where she is staying. Went to the hotel and put a note under her door not to fuck with me. I am done with this life. I want the right now and sometimes I just need to wait on my side chicks days off work and their free time. Mongers be careful.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...cKinsleyBlaire

    Here is her friend.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../TheAveryAmore

  6. #10481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    What app is that to look up her number for those reports?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/luckygirlllscarlettt

    Almost got baited. Warning to fellow mongers out there. Be careful of girls with 18 yo college girl ads. Luckygirlll Scarlett.

  7. #10480

  8. #10479
    Quote Originally Posted by Waerqw  [View Original Post]
    I've had an encounter with this one August 2024, met her on a sugar site. Definitely an enjoyable time, but she is legit crazy and won't (also likely can't) repeat. She's real but is currently in some legal trouble. I would recommend staying away, since you have no idea if you're going to get a bonafide college teen or an absolute maniac. Can dm me for more info.
    I sent you a message.

  9. #10478
    Quote Originally Posted by SnJn909  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/luckygirlllscarlettt

    Almost got baited. Warning to fellow mongers out there. Be careful of girls with 18 yo college girl ads. Luckygirlll Scarlett.
    I've had an encounter with this one August 2024, met her on a sugar site. Definitely an enjoyable time, but she is legit crazy and won't (also likely can't) repeat. She's real but is currently in some legal trouble. I would recommend staying away, since you have no idea if you're going to get a bonafide college teen or an absolute maniac. Can dm me for more info.

  10. #10477

    Beware

    https://tryst.link/escort/luckygirlllscarlettt

    Almost got baited. Warning to fellow mongers out there. Be careful of girls with 18 yo college girl ads. Luckygirlll Scarlett.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250206-144648.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250206-144648~2.jpg‎  

  11. #10476
    I notice she doesn't have a no list. Does she have any no list? What's the damage. Looks super fun and I love them thick pinay.

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Lynnkeri

    Checked out this petite hot sexy Filipina this week in Waikiki. Pics are 100% real. No fake and no catfish with this one. Very easy going and she will let you do what you want except for anal. She never tried but said she may be open to it next time. Nice tight pussy, Natural tits, loves DATY. You will not be disappointed. YMMV or course. She's a gem. Only here till Sunday and hopefully back in the summer.

  12. #10475

    Lynnkeri. Petite Filipina

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Lynnkeri

    Checked out this petite hot sexy Filipina this week in Waikiki. Pics are 100% real. No fake and no catfish with this one. Very easy going and she will let you do what you want except for anal. She never tried but said she may be open to it next time. Nice tight pussy, Natural tits, loves DATY. You will not be disappointed. YMMV or course. She's a gem. Only here till Sunday and hopefully back in the summer.

  13. #10474

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by RightRN  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/chloecarlton

    Pics, TER reviews and ratings accurate. Damage 8, GFE, BBJ, CIM, COB, MSOG. Tall, young, sexy, blonde girl. Doesn't watch the clock and very nice personality. She plans to come back again next year. I almost didn't want to share my experience with her.
    Bro PM me your experience. Maybe we can get her back in March. Can you share me any photos.

  14. #10473

    MeilaniBaby is back!

    She's back! And got to take her from the back. That beautiful Okole is legendary!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby

  15. #10472

    Vegas

    She used to based in Vegas. I have seen her ad multiple times in the past. She is the girl in the pic but the pic is slightly alter. That was a few years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    It's a lot of money to drop with no reviews, no face, nothing. She doesn't seem like a traveling one as she's been here for a while with no reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape