Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 10987
-
02-28-25 22:17 #10507Senior Member

Posts: 284MelaniBaby is back
She's back on island for a couple of days.
Awesome tattooed young Hottie with an amazing ASS is back! FKA LieaBaby.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
-
02-28-25 13:58 #10506Senior Member

Posts: 318Elegant Emi
-
02-28-25 00:00 #10505Senior Member

Posts: 318Confimred deposit scam
She will ask you to send a deposit immediatly after calling you back within about 10 seconds. When you ask for more info she sends you to her Onlyfans and a IG page with the same 2 pics in the ad with no followers and no engagemnt. . Then she chastizes you for expecting something other than an obviously a fake profile and asks for the deposit again. She's also pretty rude and not too bright. Sometimes I'll offer these assholes a little advice and they always get snappy no matter how polite you are. One way to spot a scam is how quickly they call you back. A real girl will check your PD profile and read your reviews then google your phone number and try to do a little background check or have you send her something confirming your I'd. This girl has no interest in screening what so ever and calls you back within 1 minute of texting her which is also unusual. They never call back they always text. Scammer thief liar bozo and real dumb on top of it.
Originally Posted by Lealea1
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 21:35 #10504Senior Member

Posts: 299In a way good for her. Hopefully she is doing well. I met her couple of times many years ago. She kept saying she's leaving Hawaii but I always see her name pop up. Now it looks like she's out. I speak Mandarin so we would just have conversations. She told me that her husband and child did not treat her like a mother or wife. All she was to them is a cash cow. Kind of sad. Booker, husband, and son just want to use her to fill their pockets with cash.
Originally Posted by Darksidez
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 19:20 #10503Senior Member

Posts: 172On another thread someone said she is gone for good.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 19:12 #10502Senior Member

Posts: 1188$600 for CBJ is pricy.
Originally Posted by Lealea1
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 14:01 #10501Senior Member

Posts: 318Heaven
https://tryst.link/escort/sentfromheaven looks suspicious to me. She has other ads on the west coast. Her Private Delights ad has one review by a reviewer who has only reviewd her. Pics are hot though. Anyone want to give it a try? Could be a deposit scam. Posting location moved from Ewa to Kailua on PD. It would be great if this was real but seems TGTBT.
-
02-24-25 12:02 #10500Senior Member

Posts: 245Where is Linda?
Sent a few messages to Linda with no reply. Is she on vacation or gone underground? Would love to see her but no reply lately.
-
02-19-25 13:42 #10499Senior Member

Posts: 254Any of you guys met with provider before? I didn't see anything in the forum when I checked.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 17:38 #10498Senior Member

Posts: 254https://tryst.link/escort/lacey_tittle2024
Might be down to meet.
-
02-18-25 17:33 #10497Senior Member

Posts: 1021Legit, I gave Her 1st PD Review
I only saw her 1 time, I can remember if it was incall or she came to my place. Small little girl. Young and fun.
Originally Posted by JZ9898
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-25 12:16 #10496Regular Member

Posts: 22Dedgrl
Reviews available on PD.
Originally Posted by JZ9898
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Dedgrl
Also the name for her number shows Paul Ritchie Fredrichs. Maybe that's already a redflag.
-
02-11-25 00:31 #10495Senior Member

Posts: 58Has anyone tried?
-
02-10-25 17:32 #10494Senior Member

Posts: 95Any info on JadaJ
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Kailua/JadaJ
Any info on this hottie? I've seen her ads before but never able to be free while she was here. Wondering if anyone had seen her in the past.
Mahalo.
BB44.
-
02-10-25 16:08 #10493Regular Member

Posts: 22Visited
Yes she's been here sometime last year. Her number and WhatsApp are clean. Planning to see her.
Originally Posted by NoOne3274
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




